It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re the POTUS Landscaping tweets - checking on 2 aggregator sites, I can only find 3, not 4? Do you have the tweet IDs so I can try and get a copy of the 4th?

Also, ALL 3 have now been DELETED.

Building further on the Q proof picture in your post:
1) It covers posts #4325 and #2926; which both contain LANDSCAPE,

2) The DELTA = 4325 minus 2926 = #1399

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 349934 No.1444682 📁
May 17 2018 13:04:39 (EST)

>>1444632
The hard part for us is having to wait for the 'public' to 'know' what we've known for a very long time.
There is no bigger threat to 'them' than the public being awake and thinking for themselves.
Why are we here?

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 7th, 2 ways, in a Mirror.

I added the fourth in the list above, while technically not "landscape" it refers to the presser and they were in a row - very odd to repeat tweets. I thought there might be a connect on the first and then the delated last. I should have been clearer.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Welp, looks like I'll be submitting my retirement from the military on Monday. I want no part of what's coming.

Too bad we can't trade places. I'd love to (legally) assist with quelling the snowflakes after President Trump is re-elected.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If the balloon goes up, Casper, WY here I come.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Oh, wow...I have been seeing 11:11 everywhere all week long. On clocks, license plates, store receipts, etc...

Anyone else on here seeing it, too? You really think something might happen on 11-11?

It's a reminder from the real big guy... God is in control. It used to freak me out, now it makes me smile and laugh when I see it. It tends to happen when you're spinning a bit, or in a deep mind space. Take comfort from it. Some say it is a sign of angels being near or around you, and that isn't such a bad thought... and they might be right.
One thing I can tell you, is that it isn't mere chance.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
11-11 (Nov 11th) could be when the Barr-Durham MOAB arrives, as alluded to by John Solomon yesterday on FoxBusiness (Lou Dobbs). He said all Trump supporters will be smiling at some point next week, due to Barr-Durham "developments'.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
nvrmnd
edit on 7-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’ve always worried about 11/11 as a big Islamic Terror day. They love the 11’s.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

According to sources Major Election News is going to break later today. This is BIG..

Tom Fitton

According to sources the Big Drop of news is apparently going to be posted on to the following YouTube channel. Make sure you sub with post notifications turned on for updates.

link to YouTube channel

I’m getting bored with the huge gap in what folks consider;

Boom
BIG
Major

ETA: granted I trust Fitton more than most.

edit on 7-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Oh, wow...I have been seeing 11:11 everywhere all week long. On clocks, license plates, store receipts, etc...

Anyone else on here seeing it, too? You really think something might happen on 11-11?

TG, generally means you're in alignment. Some, not all, people use external repeating number patterns to remind themselves they are where the need to be.

11-11-2020 is our 11th repeating of the year.

11-11-2020 or 11-11-22 = master number.

or 11+11=22

or even reduction 1+1 = 2, 1+1 = 2 = 22.

Key esoteriQa seQuence coming up. 11-11-2020 through to 12-21-2020. The world is going to look like a funhouse mirror between those dates. Seems like the first 10 months of the year we've lived 1000 years, we'll do that and more in the next month+.

What does it mean if you consistently look at the clock when it's xx:33?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

According to sources Major Election News is going to break later today. This is BIG..

Tom Fitton

According to sources the Big Drop of news is apparently going to be posted on to the following YouTube channel. Make sure you sub with post notifications turned on for updates.

link to YouTube channel

Caution: This account is temporarily restricted

edit on 7-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

See my update to LANDSCAPE post re Pompeo Op Name = Rolling Stones Sex Drive!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
More technocrat skullduggery discovered.

@99freemind
A shady NGO called VotingWorks is working with DHS to 'secure the vote' this year??
Who is behind that org?
You're not going to like it.
Right off the bat there's the support for BLM.

@AmazingPolly

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

edit on 7-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Damn I didn't catch that, I'm just going to erase my post. Sorry

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I hope its a "Happy" Tom Fitton. He has, like a lot of people, become increasingly frustrated with Barr and Republicans in Congress over the past 12 months or so. Judicial Watch (Tom Fitton) got more stuff declassified and unearthed in a month than DOJ/GOP did all year.

edit on 11/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Might be a really fun result.

Biden before recounts = winning by 150k votes.

Biden after legal votes are counted - DJT winning by 700k votes.

In the interim, some super fun DECLAS reveals for the population who didn't attend a Dead Grass event to stew on.

Here's the fun part. The Population thinks DJT didn't win, then scorched earth is to be expected. Didn't the fraudsters demand, and are demanding, that DJT get out of the White House now? Wonder why?

Joe declared himself the winner, his only offense now is defense. And that entire legal defense consists of "let the fraudulent ballot count stand." He has no legal position that rests with "well, recount it all so we can see the true winner."

He's screwed.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Change American politics permanently...

Wouldn’t cliche-vile simply say:

Change the landscape of American politics

I think there is a hint to a known, specific location there...

ETA:

Unrelated... amazing how quick it went from “count every vote” to preseident-elect.

Once again, county every vote meant nothing. It simply meant count until Biden had an electoral lead.

One of 2 things is imminent:

The arrest, cancellation, and/or persecution of Trump supporters from the unifying left if nothing changes.

Riots in the streets with cities burning to the ground from the peaceful left if the final results do change.

Be vigilant all.
edit on 7-11-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I note that UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, and Foreign Secretary, Dominic Raab have already congratulated Biden - BBC article link:

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is among politicians to have congratulated Joe Biden on his US election win.

He said he looked forward to "working closely" with the new president-elect.

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer praised Mr Biden's campaign of "decency, integrity, compassion and strength".

Vote counting continues after Tuesday's election, but the BBC projected on Saturday that Mr Biden has surpassed 270 electoral college votes - the threshold required to win.

Donald Trump's campaign has indicated the incumbent president does not plan to concede.

1) WHY have our PM and Foreign Sec. congratulated Biden on MSM hearsay, rather than waiting for confirmation?

2) Have they outed themselves as deep state? Or... is this a trap to entice Biden to break the Logan Act and start agreeing policy with the UK before he is formally President Elect? At the moment he's still just a private citizen?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

It's a reminder from the real big guy... God is in control. It used to freak me out, now it makes me smile and laugh when I see it. It tends to happen when you're spinning a bit, or in a deep mind space. Take comfort from it. Some say it is a sign of angels being near or around you, and that isn't such a bad thought... and they might be right.
One thing I can tell you, is that it isn't mere chance.

I started noticing 1111 over 20 years ago. I told someone about it who thought it was ridiculous & over the next couple of days, he saw it everywhere he went
. I believe it is the angels. I do remember someone on Coast saying that you should pay attention to what you were just thinking about & that it is a signal that you are on track. It makes me smile every time too. I also tend to see 111, 333 & 444 a lot.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Juxtaposition:

During the campaign, Trump ran big rallies with big bombast. Biden ran a shoe-string campaign.

Trump was focused on campaigning while Joe knew he had it in the bag.

Now, Biden is running megabucks car set-ups and Trump is doing small, garage door, slum press conferences when he has access to the White House.

So is Biden now the one focused on campaigning while Trump knows he has it in the bag?

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join