It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

You're probably right... but, I'd remember to take note of the very early 1-100 Q posts regarding the national guard.

LAW & ORDER!

Maybe not straight away, but it will be brought under control. I don't think Trump will abandon the populace, and besides, they are expecting trouble, just like they did with the election. But there will still be trouble, no doubt!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This guy did some research and connected Dominion Voting Systems to the Clinton Foundation and Cerberus

link to his YouTube video

Very interesting find and web of connections. Clinton's, Dan Quayle, Bush, The Carlyle Group, and Cerberus who also owns DynCorp.👀 Cerberus is named after the Greek mythological three-headed dog that guarded the gates of Hades. Now the watchdogs of hell guarding the election. Wow, can't make this up.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Fast and furious thread lol
Forgive if covered
Diebold

The machine’s smartcards could be jerry-rigged to vote more than once; poor cryptography left the voting records file easy to manipulate; and poor safeguards meant that a “malevolent developer”—an employee inside the company, perhaps—could reorder the ballot definition files, changing which candidates received votes. The encryption key, F2654hD4, could be found in the code essentially in plain view; all Diebold machines responded to it. (Rubin later remarked that he would flunk any undergrad who wrote such poor code.) “We read the code, and found really, really bad problems,” 

edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I note that UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, and Foreign Secretary, Dominic Raab have already congratulated Biden - BBC article link:

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is among politicians to have congratulated Joe Biden on his US election win.

He said he looked forward to "working closely" with the new president-elect.

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer praised Mr Biden's campaign of "decency, integrity, compassion and strength".

Vote counting continues after Tuesday's election, but the BBC projected on Saturday that Mr Biden has surpassed 270 electoral college votes - the threshold required to win.

Donald Trump's campaign has indicated the incumbent president does not plan to concede.

1) WHY have our PM and Foreign Sec. congratulated Biden on MSM hearsay, rather than waiting for confirmation?

2) Have they outed themselves as deep state? Or... is this a trap to entice Biden to break the Logan Act and start agreeing policy with the UK before he is formally President Elect? At the moment he's still just a private citizen?

Exactly!! I thought it very odd that Sean Spicer was calling for “evidence” during his NewsMax show. I mean, the guy loves Trump. It’s very weird. Chris Christie did the same thing, although I’m not sure he’s trustworthy.

This is all to make our POTUS appear weak and to get the left to let down their guard.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

At the very least I think this shows that the voting machines were connected to the internet when they should not be

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thank you all for the responses regarding 11:11. It’s very reassuring.

I strongly feel Trump will triumph and take back the WH!💥🎉

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, just finished uploading the DELETED tweets and must self-correct my post on LANDSCAPE tweets - only 2 out of 3 of them were deleted:

2 out of 3 = 23 = PAIN

3 out of 4 = 34 = QQ in the sequence of 4 tweets had LANDSCAPE in!

Also the Tweet DELTAs of the sequence of 4 tweets are interesting:

09:35:36 Lawyers Press Conference at Four Seasons, Philadelphia. 11:00 A.M.
DELTA = 00 01:07:34... 17:34 = QQQ

09:43:56 Four Season’s Landscaping! t.co...
DELTA = 00 00:08:20

09:45:37 Big press conference today in Philadelphia at Four Seasons Total Landscaping — 11:30am!
DELTA = 00 01:17:35... 17=Q surrounded by 35-1=34 = QQ, giving QQQ

10:00:27 Lawyer’s Press Conference at Four Season’s Landscaping, Philadelphia. Enjoy!
DELTA = 00 00:24:51... 24hrs, 3x17 = QQQ

This seems to be telling us to deep dive on LANDSCAPE

To add, so far today 4 POTUS tweets have been deleted!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
Anyone here into Cyber security/networking? Looks to me like there are some vulnerabilities in voting software. I'm not knowledgeable enough yet to be able to understand some of this stuff.

htTtps://web.archive.org/web/20201107214853/htTtps://twitter.com/we_have_risen/status/1325129915709104129?s=21

cant get the link to play nice, just get rid of the extra t in https

I screen capped everything for you but I'm going to wait to post it. I don't want to inadvertently interfere with anything. Seems heavy.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2804699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

What I believe should be taken from that congratulations, is that he has been told to do it... he is being openly associated with Biden and crew... because if I'm right, he and all the rest of the ones we see right now are neck deep in the same corruption... and y'know... the old Qster "has everything". In order for the US to be free, it meant a take over of the UK establishment, because that is the root of many of the US troubles. Vatican City-City of London-Washington. Religion-Money-Military.

This.

We're looking at the twins, with the UK needing to deal with it ages old dark issues plus. Since we know the monarchy never really gave up the US, just owned the land and continued on,,, the connection is in the blood so to speak. Everything hinges on these two, 5eyes is knee deep in this as we know. It means, Q and Q+ are NOT playing a game the plebes can grasp, as quantum computing, game theory, MI modeling, Looking Glass, all blows away those "expert" conclusions drawn of a single CNN segment.

DJT his risked his life and his family's life, I hardly think he went to sleep at the wheel over known election fraud.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I had a notification on my mobile (yes I have the BBC app lol) that Biden had been elected, my Mrs had a Apple News alert saying Biden had been elected, we both knew it was bull.

In my mind this is the biggest boom and chess move Trump has played - these notifications were all literally 15 minutes before the Trump administration briefing - 1630 GMT / 1130 ET.

This literally bring all the DS out in the open, for actively supporting this nonsense - so Apple, BBC, CNN and many many more networks all getting orders to release this, but by whom?!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Thanks. I don't think there is too much there, but I think it does show that there was internet connection to those machines. Remember that the machines in GA had a software glitch due to an update. The update had to have been done manually on the machine or through the internet.

Edit: Wanted to add that this is Dominion the new voting system that was used in many counties and in many states. Pretty sure we know that it also has a conflict of interest with Pelosi as well.
edit on 7-11-2020 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You've mentioned something that has me more deeply concerned than I was during Trump's presidency up until now.

I hope the SS is paying even closer attention to his security and the security of his family. We know the left is sick and violent. God knows what they may pull while the issue of the election is examined and resolved.

He and his family must be kept safe from the lunatics.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A few more thoughts before I go to work trying to keep my sinking ship of a small business afloat...

1. 71 million votes, mirror to 17
2. Any doubts Trump might have about specific people will show their loyalty over the next couple days. Not saying every congratulatory person is evil— some are being polite or politically prudent— but the gloaters. He’ll be watching.
3. Biden said he and Harris were getting briefed on transition stuff yesterday... why? He wasn’t even president-elect yet. So who gave that access? Certainly he can’t just claim it... is there anything to dig there?
4. Alaska still Just at 50% counted...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Dude guys girls there's a massive rally ongoing in my town tight now for trump.

Edit: I needed that so much! # YEA!
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago3204699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Excellent post, I've heard this train of thought a few times, you worded it perfectly. This is my feeling of 'trust the plan'.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

This show is getting interesting worldwide now!

Just re the BBC phone/apple alerts... did you know that the BBC was the biggest employer of computer programmers in the Whole of the UK in the early 80s - about 5,000? This was before the internet really even took off! Think what control systems they put in place!

If the MSM is full of C_A plants, and the C_A was built out of the UK OSS, then it's pretty obvious the BBC must be full of the UK equivalent of the C_A too.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Strange timing...👀

U.S. Nuclear Bomb Overseer Quits After Clash With Energy Chief

The U.S. official overseeing the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile resigned Friday after clashing with Energy Secretary Dan Brouillette.

Lisa E. Gordon-Hagerty, administrator of the National Nuclear Security Administration and undersecretary of Energy for nuclear security, resigned after being told by Brouillette’s office that President Donald Trump had lost faith in her ability to do her job, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Shivers go up my spine thinking Dementia Joe will have possession of the nuclear football.😳

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, just finished uploading the DELETED tweets and must self-correct my post on LANDSCAPE tweets - only 2 out of 3 of them were deleted:

2 out of 3 = 23 = PAIN

3 out of 4 = 34 = QQ in the sequence of 4 tweets had LANDSCAPE in!

Also the Tweet DELTAs of the sequence of 4 tweets are interesting:

09:35:36 Lawyers Press Conference at Four Seasons, Philadelphia. 11:00 A.M.
DELTA = 00 01:07:34... 17:34 = QQQ

09:43:56 Four Season’s Landscaping! t.co...
DELTA = 00 00:08:20

09:45:37 Big press conference today in Philadelphia at Four Seasons Total Landscaping — 11:30am!
DELTA = 00 01:17:35... 17=Q surrounded by 35-1=34 = QQ, giving QQQ

10:00:27 Lawyer’s Press Conference at Four Season’s Landscaping, Philadelphia. Enjoy!
DELTA = 00 00:24:51... 24hrs, 3x17 = QQQ

This seems to be telling us to deep dive on LANDSCAPE

To add, so far today 4 POTUS tweets have been deleted!

As linked earlier Cosmickat has an interesting thread with Qglasses on.

Frankly I didn't look at what the Four Seasons Landscaping was, I assumed it was a Four Seasons Hotel with a theme or garden area. But noooooooooooooooooo,

It is a landscaping Co.

Next door is Fantasy Island ADULT bookstore (JE and Joe's Island Paradise?).

Delaware valley cremation center. Wait, did I just say DELAWARE? Gee, where's Joe from again???

Cremation is for the dead. Dead voters? Dead Joe - "shot joe"? Dead Presidential Run? Or all?

Landscaping connects to Drops with CURRENT landscape. One hires a landscaping company to change the landscape, not keep it the same.

The background wall is Hunter Green, or even "evergreen." Where's Hunter???

Wait, look what I just found with a one year delta...

Nov 7, 2019 09:51:38 AM

9:51:38 puts it right in the mix with today's posts in the 9AM hour.

Something coming about Joe so horrific that it "changes the landscape" and folks will NOT support the current vote totals knowing it?

Could that reveal be the +++ + +++++ vid 5:5?

Things just got a bit tingly.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, I think that's why we will get the #55 tweet from POTUS before he boards AF1... when it's no longer safe to be in the White House!

Whether that kicks in this evening, or next Friday or Saturday, we shall see.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I saw the thread about the strange location for the press conference. They were mocking it in the thread but with Q glasses it’s sure seems like a very specific and intentional location.

ETA What’s more impactful. Exposing a presidential candidate or exposing the “president elect”

edit on 7-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join