It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Well , well isn't that evident ..他們把它拉下來

Google translate says: “They pull it down.”

Yep with a “did you mean” option that suggests “They pulled him down”

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Flesh699

Confused. Did this press conference take place already? What was announced?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
4 Tweets in a row with "landscape" with one deleted.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is he the first RINO to congratulate Biden? Is he trying to start a cascade? I notice Susan Collins has not congratulated Biden as of yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Is he the first RINO to congratulate Biden? Is he trying to start a cascade? I notice Susan Collins has not congratulated Biden as of yet.

From what I've seen, yes, he's the first POS to do so.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: queenofswords

From what I've seen, yes, he's the first POS to do so.

Not if you count John McCain voting for Biden in Arizona.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Does that make him the POSUS?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Does that make him the POSUS?

Most definitely.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh, wow...I have been seeing 11:11 everywhere all week long. On clocks, license plates, store receipts, etc...

Anyone else on here seeing it, too? You really think something might happen on 11-11?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Always good to hear your pov/perspective on the West. I share your thought here most humbly. Rest assured who ever is sitting in the White House come Jan 20, half the country is likely not to accept and what that will lead/evolve to nobody really knows at this point. I don't think anyone alive today has seen the Country so polarized where it affects every man, woman, child regardless of race, creed, faith, or beliefs. Total insanity!

Granted some will eventually accept it and move on with their lives but, I wonder if this may lead to pockets of breakaway societies/communities moving to so-called greener pastures such as moving out of cities to rural (red) areas and middle America (Midwest) becomes more populated. South Dakota looks nice but don't think I could survive the winter climate. Some states like Oregon and NY have been talking succession for years so wonder if that endeavor will pick up steam. We're in a teetering, tumultuous, on the precipice cultural & spiritual war and debacle right now with a evil bunch steering the ship into uncharted waters. Hold-on, for heavy seas approach. The World is watching.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

cranky, your posting of #3579 made something stick out to me that we haven't concluded before:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352751 📁
Nov 11 2019 16:15:45 (EST)
/agg_image_failure/
/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.
Q

There was a video circulating last night (can't find the link now) where an expert was asked what he would advise POTUS to do now.

He said the first thing POTUS should do is ask for a DUMP of all the BALLOT IMAGES from the vote counting machines. The guy said that an image is stored in the machine of every vote that is scanned and that is kept as a voting proof - if the vote controllers can NOT provide those images as proof then the election is void.

Now look at Line 1 of the post:

/agg_image_failure/ = Aggregate Image, failure (to provide) => election void!

edit on 7-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Oh, wow...I have been seeing 11:11 everywhere all week long. On clocks, license plates, store receipts, etc...

Anyone else on here seeing it, too? You really think something might happen on 11-11?

TG, generally means you're in alignment. Some, not all, people use external repeating number patterns to remind themselves they are where the need to be.

11-11-2020 is our 11th repeating of the year.

11-11-2020 or 11-11-22 = master number.

or 11+11=22

or even reduction 1+1 = 2, 1+1 = 2 = 22.

Key esoteriQa seQuence coming up. 11-11-2020 through to 12-21-2020. The world is going to look like a funhouse mirror between those dates. Seems like the first 10 months of the year we've lived 1000 years, we'll do that and more in the next month+.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It is a small thing.

One of the disputed vote issues is folks "correcting" flawed ballots. Evidently folks who are filling in a ballot fail to do it correctly.

I really hate to be that guy, but unless you've got a palsy of some sort, it seems to me if you can't even fill out a ballot correctly - simply fill in a circle on a page, you really have no business voting.

No one says "well if you can't stay in between the lines on the highway don't worry about, just drive." It seems the most basic qualification for voting should be you can fill out the ballot properly. And honestly, filling in the circle is something 2 year olds can do with at least some modicum skill.

edit on 7-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dr V A Shiva Ayyadurai is the man's name
i watched him talking about this subject last night
he won a court case proving this cheating method and how to prove it was happening...
very interesting. a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The Dems argument always involves denying logic.

They are also immune to Facts.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

cranky, re the POTUS Landscaping tweets - checking on 2 aggregator sites, I can only find 3, not 4? Do you have the tweet IDs so I can try and get a copy of the 4th?

Also, ALL 3 have now been DELETED.

Building further on the Q proof picture in your post:
1) It covers posts #4325 and #2926; which both contain LANDSCAPE,

2) The DELTA = 4325 minus 2926 = #1399

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 349934 No.1444682 📁
May 17 2018 13:04:39 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 90810f No.1444632 📁
May 17 2018 12:57:48 (EST)
E728614D-DE48-4DB2-BA9B-9CBE75698714.jpeg

This has probably already been posted.
Thought it was funny

>>1444632
The hard part for us is having to wait for the 'public' to 'know' what we've known for a very long time.
There is no bigger threat to 'them' than the public being awake and thinking for themselves.

Why are we here?
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 7th, 2 ways, in a Mirror, for both Anon and KU posts!

a) Looking at the Pompeo tweet in relation to LANDSCAPE, there IS a Rolling Stones song with LANDSCAPE in the lyrics - SEX DRIVE:

I can drive you fast
I can drive you slow
Put me on the hot seat
I've got no sense control
I'm a blot on the landscape
A blur on the beach
A bite of the cherry
I'll lick the fuzz right off the peach
See you from behind
And they never gonna see again
Lookin' so fine
When you find another trick so fine
You never saw him going out all the night
And they look you all over
And you're gonna see the light
Oh, let's make it tonight

Is the Sting Op named SEX DRIVE?

edit on 7-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The ones shown celebrating across the nation seem to look just like the rioters from the past few months ... Curious ... STAY UNITED.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Explain.

Cheering the non-Harris victory in the streets - nothing is even remotely official.

So more folks are cheering then appeared in all of Harris-Joe's rally events combined. Same Rona Threat, same die from the plague if you leave the house is in the air. Yet folks are celebrating freely?

Oddly, while the DJT supporters wait, they aren't an angry mob, nor are they looting, rioting, setting fires or spewing hate on the brain dead who are literally getting excited about CNN saying "Joe won".

Teeeveee. Elvis shot his, why hasn't everyone else?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Locating that bulk group of ballots in 3 states that went all Biden is the key.

Canvas will turn up a couple hundred Trump votes.
Recount will turn up a couple thousand votes.
Audit will turn up tens of thousands.

Getting to the audit process requires the canvas and recounts to be completed.

If SCOTUS rules on what is/is not a legal ballot before recount, great, that may be bigger numbers.

I’m thinking once you remove the “glitch” votes and the “fraud” votes, the late votes won’t matter.
edit on 7-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If Arizona gets flipped to Trump and the Georgia recount goes to Trump, that ignites a fire on MI, MN, PA, and WI.

DOJ can’t insert itself until 14th. Need SCOTUS to rule on other stats’ attempts to certify results without an audit.
edit on 7-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join