It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice find re the 1 yr delta tweet!

Note that the Dominion voting software is at version 5.5 - so maybe #854 partial means:

Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.

= HRC Joe R Biden (RAW (format video = uneditable) of Dominion 5.5 software). EXample-remote voter ID E.G. G(oo)D (=5774)

edit on 7-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

I saw the thread about the strange location for the press conference. They were mocking it in the thread but with Q glasses it’s sure seems like a very specific and intentional location.

ETA What’s more impactful. Exposing a presidential candidate or exposing the “president elect”

Maybe the business is a front of some kind for the opposition. It's a straight shot north from DC on I-95.

Rel, I hope you're right about #55.
edit on 11/7/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Looks to me like the voting machines/software was connected to the web, various bits of traffic going all over the place, .onion sites are web pages on the 'Dark Web' - why the voting machines would send out there is a little odd at the least.

Seems like some traffic was being filtered through Cloudflare, Cloudflare is a bit like a virtual hosted firewall, blocks traffic, depending on criteria, getting to it's destination, from the Twit links was filtering Trump votes...again, little odd.

Good find though!

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: that1lurker
Anyone here into Cyber security/networking? Looks to me like there are some vulnerabilities in voting software. I'm not knowledgeable enough yet to be able to understand some of this stuff.

htTtps://web.archive.org/web/20201107214853/htTtps://twitter.com/we_have_risen/status/1325129915709104129?s=21

cant get the link to play nice, just get rid of the extra t in https

I screen capped everything for you but I'm going to wait to post it. I don't want to inadvertently interfere with anything. Seems heavy.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That was my thinking. Could it be a way to send a message to someone that we know went on here and we are going to get you.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: texasgirl

Oh, wow...I have been seeing 11:11 everywhere all week long. On clocks, license plates, store receipts, etc...

Anyone else on here seeing it, too? You really think something might happen on 11-11?

It's a reminder from the real big guy... God is in control. It used to freak me out, now it makes me smile and laugh when I see it. It tends to happen when you're spinning a bit, or in a deep mind space. Take comfort from it. Some say it is a sign of angels being near or around you, and that isn't such a bad thought... and they might be right.
One thing I can tell you, is that it isn't mere chance.

I've been seeing that for as long as I can remember.

Do we remember just in the last 48 hours I posted about the deep state still had a play? They would announce Biden as winner? They knew exactly what they were doing, this is not good for Americans when you look at the streets when it's all done, that was their play. Canadian Man , I called it way before you but I'm more than happy for you to take credit.

Saladfingers, don't be so down on the UK, let's not forget the Brits voted Brexit 5 months before Trump was elected in 2016. Brits are and will continue to rise, there's loads going on that the msm refuses to cover.

Back to Q and Trump......Why is it so hard for some to realise that what's happening right now coincides with the Q (us) movement splintering? Take 5 mins away from phone and computer, close your eyes, think ...i mean think about what you want, therein will be the answer to all of it, enough think it, it happens. As I say...thoughts create.

Look at it another way, Biden or Trump? Do you really gain anything other than an end to corruption, then another corruption is born? Are we really willing to change it? I doubt it, too many are willing to scroll past this post.

History is History but being written now. Too many waiting for things to happen when they can do the writing themselves.

Did we catch my Christmas tree post on Nov 5th? What do you want for xmas? BOOM!!

As always, peace all.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Also cloudflare was having lots of issues during election week.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
a reply to: Flesh699

Thanks. I don't think there is too much there, but I think it does show that there was internet connection to those machines. Remember that the machines in GA had a software glitch due to an update. The update had to have been done manually on the machine or through the internet.

Edit: Wanted to add that this is Dominion the new voting system that was used in many counties and in many states. Pretty sure we know that it also has a conflict of interest with Pelosi as well.

htTtps://web.archive.org/web/20201107214853/htTtps://twitter.com/we_have_risen/status/1325129915709104129?s=21

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago1705699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 7 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here's the evidence

proof

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Nice find re the 1 yr delta tweet!

Note that the Dominion voting software is at version 5.5 - so maybe #854 partial means:

Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.

= HRC Joe R Biden (RAW (format video = uneditable) of Dominion 5.5 software). EXample-remote voter ID E.G. G(oo)D (=5774)

Might be a couple of options on the vid. Joe and kids, but the problem there is teeeveee can ignore it. Possibly the best would be Joe, renOgade and company talking about how to kill DJT before he takes office (maybe family too - Sorry First Family for saying that). Undeniable. I don't think it will involve Hunter, that flag went up and few saluted it.

Either way, whatever it is must be so undeniable that folks will be horrified about continuing to the criminal actions needed to get this would be assassin or know pedo in office. That also knocks back the BLM/ANTIFA goons, as they loose all cred if the riot for the horrors of Joe.

Toxic to everyone, means everyone I assume, not just Joe's friends and family.

Immovable object, meet unstoppable force.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Carpenters - Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft...Contact High.😆👽🛸🪐🌎

Credit: "The Masters of Limitation: An ET's Observations on Earth" by Darryl Anka. Free epub (ebook) @ b-ok.cc...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

So, it's like 21st century surveillance tech meets 19th century voter fraud.

link   
I think I just cracked a coded message!

“Not just another four year election”

Or...

Notjustanotherfouryearelection

Anagram it!

I had to do most by hand because it was too many characters to put through my usual machines.

So you know what this anagrams to???

“ Re: Unfair Joe to Steal the country? No”

It makes sense that Ku would disguise questions in statements and statements in questions. The irony being the questions hidden in statements might come with answers. I’m not sure how old this Ku-quote is, but wow.

link   

I see the address number on the crematorium bldg is #7350. Does this mean anything to anyone?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Like a farm type of place? a ballot farm maybe?

Oh holding a presser in front of the place where they harvest ballots would defiantly make people nervous.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I see the address number on the crematorium bldg is #7350. Does this mean anything to anyone?

Were they using it to destroy evidence? Why has this crematorium come up?

Dead people voting?

Landscaper? Evergreen? Hillary?

If you're a landscaper, you can bury things. Like bodies, or other stuff.

a reply to: Guyfriday

That's a great guess. 👍

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

troy, look at the CAPS only on that latest POTUS tweet

71,000,000 Legal Votes. The most EVER for a sitting President!

CAPS = LVTEVERP = Love/Live TV Roleplay?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Observationalist

I saw the thread about the strange location for the press conference. They were mocking it in the thread but with Q glasses it’s sure seems like a very specific and intentional location.

ETA What’s more impactful. Exposing a presidential candidate or exposing the “president elect”

Maybe the business is a front of some kind for the opposition. It's a straight shot north from DC on I-95.

Rel, I hope you're right about #55.

CT, firstly I owe you an apology, the VHS and Betamax thing, it was wrong. I know you're older than myself (don't ask), it was wrong and bad humor or humour depending where we are. Hope your wheaties are good.

You should be congratulated, you've been here all along on the Q journey,, not just I but many should respect that. We all have our own part to play, every single one of us. My part is different to yours, same goal, same end game.

Peace

ETA I put a white rabbit at top of xmas tree, it's called Thumper of course.
edit on 7-11-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Every day is a new day. I don't keep score. 👍🙂

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There is definitely something significant in regards to the press location today. I’ve destroyed my brain trying to think of what it is. We’ve missed something here or more likely it’s going to become apparent very soon.

I’m guessing it has to do with the name reference or some shady shenanigans have taken place at one of the buildings ie the crematorium or fantasy island.

Do you really be believe they booked the wrong “four seasons” rolled up, set up a PA and had Rudy plus witnesses come out the back door? This isn’t a coincidence. This was a shot across the bow.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Eukaryota; Metazoa; Chordata; Craniata; Vertebrata; Euteleostomi; Mammalia; Eutheria; Euarchontoglires; Primates; Haplorrhini; Catarrhini; Hominidae; HomoAlso known asUCP; SLC25A7SummaryMitochondrial uncoupling proteins (UCP) are members of the family of mitochondrial anion carrier proteins (MACP). UCPs separate oxidative phosphorylation from ATP synthesis with energy dissipated as heat, also referred to as the mitochondrial proton leak. UCPs facilitate the transfer of anions from the inner to the outer mitochondrial membrane and the return transfer of protons from the outer to the inner mitochondrial membrane. They also reduce the mitochondrial membrane potential in mammalian cells. Tissue specificity occurs for the different UCPs and the exact methods of how UCPs transfer H+/OH- are not known. UCPs contain the three homologous protein domains of MACPs. This gene is expressed only in brown adipose tissue, a specialized tissue which functions to produce heat. provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008

www.biblehub.com...

7350. rachoq

Strong's Concordance

rachoq: distant, far, a distance

Original Word: רָחוֹק
Part of Speech: Adjective; noun masculine; Adjective; noun masculine
Transliteration: rachoq
Phonetic Spelling: (raw-khoke')
Definition: distant, far, a distance

qanon.pub...

Also I remember reading about concrete companies being used to hide the whole Adrenochrome harvesting. No idea if any of thos stuff is related.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago3905699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join