It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So I'm hearing Biden UNDER performed in vote totals compared to Obama and Hillary...everywhere EXCEPT 4 cities in 4 states.

Detroit MI
Milwaukee WI
Philadelphia PA
Atlanta GA

www.bbc.co.uk...

This shows that Philly voted 80% for Biden, is that normal, the rest of the state seems pretty solid red?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Same in Georgia, solid red, but 85% for Biden in Atlanta.

Philly and Atlanta (Detroit and Milwaukee) are where the fraudulent vote machines are in those states.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
For context, SF county has the same at 85% but LA down as low as 70% for Biden, both places I would assume (as a foreigner tbf) to be much more left leaning than the previous cities?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: interupt42

Heh, No. Wictor has been around long before that wizard guy.

Where's Thomas Wictor now?
He's suspended (along with Brian Cates) on Twit.

link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

So I'm hearing Biden UNDER performed in vote totals compared to Obama and Hillary...everywhere EXCEPT 4 cities in 4 states.

Detroit MI
Milwaukee WI
Philadelphia PA
Atlanta GA

www.bbc.co.uk...

This shows that Philly voted 80% for Biden, is that normal, the rest of the state seems pretty solid red?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Same in Georgia, solid red, but 85% for Biden in Atlanta.

Philly and Atlanta (Detroit and Milwaukee) are where the fraudulent vote machines are in those states.

If SCOTUS doesnt fix this .....we the people ...

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT
That's what Rush said while I was taking lunch.

Did anyone check to see what kind of campaign presence Biden/Harris had in those cities compared to the under-performing urban areas?

Biden did no voter outreach in those cities.

How did Biden UNDER perform in NYC, Miami, LA, compared to Obama & Hillary...but OVER perform in only Philly, Milwaukee, Detroit and Atlanta?
It is statistically impossible.

Were there riots in these areas during the recent purge larp you had over there?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Not a coincidence that these are the very 4 places everyone is concentrating their fraud investigations on.

I wish I was a statistical analyst.
The odds that Biden ONLY overperformed in these 4 cities compared to Obama and Hillary...must be astronomical.

"At what point does it become mathematically impossible?"

Wherever that point is, we're well past it.

I've been wondering, should the Supreme Court intervene -- and hopefully agree that this thing stinks like a dumpster fire at a manure factory -- what recourse would be available? Unless they can reliably identify the fraudulent ballots, the only thing I can think of is to just throw out the entire precinct's vote. Issue an order to the state to discard all ballots from precincts X, Y, and Z and compute the results without them.

It would mean discarding legitimate votes, but we can't tolerate fraud, and certainly not fraud at the banana-republic levels we've seen this week.

This is an existential threat to our country. Because if such obvious vote rigging is allowed to stand, then there is simply no reason to believe in democracy any more.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Or throw them out and set a special election date for the precinct to revote.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
From Project Veritas:

One of the USPS officials in Pennsylvania has just agreed to go on the record and is willing to testify under oath to the backdating of ballots.

We will be releasing his interview imminently... #Election2020

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just remember my US friends... right now, you are the ONLY country with a shred of hope. No where else has a Trump.
We're all watching the US as a beacon of light, in the hope that it may reach our far off lands.

Please, even if you have to fake it... have and display confidence. Don't waver. Don't cast doubt.

The corrupt and the programmed want your tears. It is time to unnerve them and laugh in their faces. Find a strength, because it isn't unwarranted.

If you want to know what you can do right now, it is to display your strength and confidence (as Cranky says). If you yourself have been a victim to voter fraud on a personal level, seek out where and how you report it, and DO IT. Every drop of evidence forms a gigantic mountain that cannot be ignored. That is how you help. The truth will find a way, so long as you believe in it.
Dark to light means that Trump supporters don't need to cheat. That isn't a path of light, that is darkness.
Light is the spotlight that shines into the darkness and reveals the structure of the unknown or the hidden. You are a light, so do your part. Now more than ever, this is important. If you know anyone who has been a party to voter fraud, make sure that they report it. No stone unturned. The more overwhelming the evidence is, the more comes to light.

Hang in there folks. Remember, you have been gifted with a ray of hope. Your fellow men & women around the world are counting on you. Forget about the push back from other lost US citizens. This is much bigger than that. You are the roadblock to GLOBAL domination. You are all a brick in that wall.

I wish I could do more, but I'm over here in fascist Britain, and all I have are words. Much love.

p.s And if you don't know what to say to those that push back against you... then something along the lines of the below, with a knowing smile reminds them that they are just operating on opinion and feelings, not fact.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: interupt42

Heh, No. Wictor has been around long before that wizard guy.

Where's Thomas Wictor now?
He's suspended (along with Brian Cates) on Twit.

I think he's taking a break from social media.

ThomasWic

REX

Twitter just nuked another news outlet...@TheNatPulse.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
One Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'd argue we arent past the point of maths, but we have a set of anomalous data (specifically those areas that didnt perform like the rest of the country), it could be completely innocent. Throwing in data like, benfords law, the USPS whistle blowers, Project Veritas showing people buying votes, its 100% worth investigating.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here we are, flailing, while Q/The Phantom are silent.

No touch, no smile, no hug.

That's you looking for reassurance.

You know from your job that doing that in the field leads to serious problems. You train to learn to make the decisions habit, with a touch of instinct. That's all Q ever offered, nothing more, nothing less. The habit created was dig, read the docs, ignore the "news," read the map, expanding the thinking etc. Which should, in theory, lead to increased awareness.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Check THIS video out at the link.

When we're talking watermark, it might be a little more complicated than we are imagining!

Also, have you guys seen the video here... LINK

Things are happening. And it has only just begun.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

One Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software.

twitter.com...

Rel posted the UK postal story where the software glitch ruined lives, had folks arrested and jailed. The pattern happened so often it should have alerted the investigators, instead the doubled down.

Why is this "glitch" not "glitch" surprising? The point is the turn a few hundred votes here and there, not MILLIONS. It's 100 here, 300 there, 51 there. That's why the math never worked for them, they could not do it this way, they had to go with stupid silly numbers - desperate times call for desperate measures.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It just dawned on me why Dementia Joe rallies & brain dead speeches were such a joke...the DS faction was mocking Trump with his record breaking house packed rallies that still would not prevent them from taking over the White House and everything else. No idea how this is going to play out in the coming days, weeks but, I'm expecting earth shattering chicanery & surprises to unfold. Watch the left narrative will change come Monday.

twitter.com...

Rumors & more wild conspiracies just increased a x1000 fold.😲🤡🧙💣🔥

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Trying to remember if a software "glitch" every favored a republican oh right that's never happened.

Obvious thoughts:

1. Release the software as-is to the world so the chans and the rest of us can see what the "glitch" was.

2. Software doesn't "glitch". Software does exactly what it's programmed to do.

3. Throw the programmers in jail until they can prove it was a "glitch" and not deliberate voter fraud.

I hope they do hand re-count in MI, do we know the status on that?

link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Check THIS video out at the link.

When we're talking watermark, it might be a little more complicated than we are imagining!

Also, have you guys seen the video here... LINK

Things are happening. And it has only just begun.

I can't pull up twatter or facerange on my work PC. Can anyone embed the videos here?

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
That's what Rush said while I was taking lunch.

Did anyone check to see what kind of campaign presence Biden/Harris had in those cities compared to the under-performing urban areas?

Biden/Harris ignored MKE. Harris laughed at us.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

twitter.com...

It all really boils down to the honesty of the people counting the votes. Clearly some real winners were selected to do the job in some areas.

I know why MKE failed Trump, but if I say it I'll be banned.

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join