It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218
Q drop 2479 CREDIT

I haven't been along the ride the entire time, jumping on and off since the beginning. I don't know if this issue above was answered but I was listening to the Thomas Wicker video.

What he says is the "methods of voting" are deemed critical infrastructure under DHS, when you mess with critical infrastructure, it becomes a National Security Issue.

The vested authority DHS now has is to treat the methods of voting as a National Security Issue.

November 11 2018 = two year delta. As SM said above, 13th is a key date, right in the two year delta wheelhouse.
Nov 11 2018 13:36:43 (EST)

Watch for Future Proves Past news on the 11th, and action on the 13th.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

What did Joe spend his record breaking campaign cash haul on? Because it damn sure was not campaigning!

Hundreds of lawyers.

lawandcrime.com...

Big Time cheaters know they will need a lot of legal defense.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Is this an accurate depiction of the true electoral count?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Talking about the "glitch"
I was thinking of that NSA program the Hammer but there was also another program I cant think of the name right now but it is able to `"change variable" percentage of votes. It was just recently discussed on social media, I'm getting too old, short term memory is going.

Anyways, listening to the Thomas Wicker, he is very interesting. He says something at the end of the video about the last five years, makes you think of him as a candidate to be QANON. Probably not but interesting!
edit on 11/6/2020 by pale5218 because: added the glitch

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

There is definitely something more going on that we are not aware of. The last time I checked, Alaskas three little electoral votes had not even been awarded to President Trump...even though he has held a two-to-one lead over Joe Biden since Wednesday.

Admittedly is just the media calling these states thus far, but it's extraordinary how they are withholding North Carolina and Alaska from president Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
So let’s talk about the mind control right now.

Why is every Biden supporter declaring victory when neither the media nor Biden himself has.

Why is every a Trump supporter in the dumps even though the election has not been decided.

This mind control is not coming from the media this time. I believe it’s coming from within.
[snip]

The USA was nearly destroyed between 1861 and 1863, when it was less than 100 years old. Now, at the age of 244 years, it faces an existential threat that might be called the MindWar or PsychWar.
It's running on full afterburners with tv & Internet.

What would happen....If...Pull the Plug...

It is important to not lose sight of the reality that this is two deep state factions in a battle for the throne. One is Nationalistic (Right) and the other is for Globalism (Left). When the two factions begin to realize their position if they can't have it, no one can, it starts to get very messy and more cracks of corruption start to appear to the masses.

Your perception creates your reality. We have become so numb, comfortable and removed from the earth and each other (no thanks to Covert-19) that we are not confident in forming real community beyond a computer. This is what [they] want...jacked into the machine 24/7 to keep us saturated, confused, controlled, hope is futile.

This state of ignorance leads to us being ushered into situations we don't want. If we do not occupy that space, someone else will. More, and more, endless conspiracies, many with some truth, pour into our reality. Scandal after scandal saturates our social media, all in fabricated pieces. Yet, no real justice occurs. It's a distraction. It's the sensation of justice. The power is in our hands. It's time to focus. We have enough mind-blowing conspiracies and deep gov't and technocrat criminal enterprises to put a laser focus on, yet, we are being scattered into meaningless rabbit holes. This is a technique to simulate a take down. It simply buys them time. At some point we have to stop making excuses and admit that there is no excuse for the level of corruption that is going unchecked.

I've come to the conclusion that this idea that we are powerless and have to wait for this complicated, convoluted corrupt system to be unraveled by the president (and their deep state faction) is ridiculous. It's us. The sheeple. We need to do it. How? No idea. It will take those that think outside of the 'box'.

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

For the next 4 weeks it's going to be all out mind war and shenanigans to keep us entertrained, stressed, high emotions, anger, endless speculation, etc. but, maybe we get our D5 victory on about Dec 8, 2020 or not...

Delayed election results could lead to a constitutional crisis that involves the Electoral Count Act of 1887 and differing vote certifications.

Dec. 8 'safe harbor' deadline

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wise words troy!

Your "Watch a comedy" hit a note for me... I've been watching the news as a comedy and, with what we've learnt over the last 3 years about individuals, laughing out loud at the "pundits" who are going to be "hoisted by their own petard".

Forget the MSM, watch the players who are laughing at POTUS and pushing the "Biden is obviously the president-elect" narrative... what will they look like in a month or so's time when all the fraud is public?

In particular I've been LMFAOing over Omerosa and Jeff Flake on SKY.

This gave me new eyes on #854

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563806 📁
Mar 6 2018 01:09:09 (EST)
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.
Re_read re: stage.
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].

WE must work TOGETHER.
WE are only as strong as your VOICE.
YOU must organize and BE HEARD.
THIS is why they keep you DIVIDED and in the DARK.
WEAK.
We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH.
Dark to LIGHT.
EVIL surrounds us.
WE are FIGHTING for you.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours [end].
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 6th, 9th/10th.

They are all on stage now with their affiliation to the fraud obvious on TV interviews... reads like these lines:
Re_read re: stage.
(TV/News/MSM stage)

The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
(They are hammering nails into their own coffins with every interview).

[Impossible to defend].
(Defrauding every voting citizen of the US makes it personal to everyone)

[Toxic to those connected].
(All will be poisoned by association with the fraud - even if that's supporting the fraud thru interviews)

BONUS ROUND - rvid5774 = REMOTE VOTER ID ... - i.e. postal ballots!
edit on 6-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So this is straight from the horses mouth - the head of the CISA Chris Krebs:

Rumor Control Update
Contrary to #disinfo floating around, @CISAgov
doesn't print or audit ballots! We offer @cybersupport to state & local elex officials. Don't fall for these efforts to confuse & undermine confidence in the election! cisa.gov... #Protect2020

twitter.com...

IDK what this actually tells us, if anything, but here you go....

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So no cavalry.

We’re screwed

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yeah its called SCORECARD.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is this an accurate depiction of the true electoral count?

mobile.twitter.com...

What I been posting for the past day in half. I haven't heard the name "Joseph Schmitz" aka Mr Blackwater in a long time.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Oh yes, you are correct.
I guess the one county they found the glitch in already flipped back to Trump after correction.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Incredible! When I get home later I'm going to look at every post where Q referred to this election.

The Georgia Military ballots must be coming in on the back of a turtle. They need to be there by 5 p.m. to be counted.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 11/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well thats just one county in one state. That particular software is used in 47 counties in Michigan alone. Who knows if anybody else out there is using it. I still hold out a small sliver of hope that this massive fraud against all of us will actually be exposed. I am not holding my breath though.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Have FAITH in HUMANITY

WATER MARKED BALLOTS

IT'S a STING OP !

You really need to LISTEN to the link... It will change your Perspective ... Promise

edit on 1162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Check THIS video out at the link.

When we're talking watermark, it might be a little more complicated than we are imagining!

Also, have you guys seen the video here... LINK

Things are happening. And it has only just begun.

I can't pull up twatter or facerange on my work PC. Can anyone embed the videos here?

I'll see what I can do...

Right, i've uploaded the one I was refering to regarding watermark... see below...

And here is the one that is doing the rounds on Twitter right now.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

Oh yes, you are correct.
I guess the one county they found the glitch in already flipped back to Trump after correction.

Looks like it was still online as of last night,

twitter @Rosemaxx7
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well thats just one county in one state. That particular software is used in 47 counties in Michigan alone. Who knows if anybody else out there is using it. I still hold out a small sliver of hope that this massive fraud against all of us will actually be exposed. I am not holding my breath though.

I agree with you, but finder the "glitch" and correcting ONE county can certainly help with others. This could be more widespread and surely possible in those other counties.

I also believe this has been an all out assault using whatever methods are available for the local situation.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well that escalated quickly:

Trump Accountability Project

From the site:

But the world should never forget those who, when faced with a decision, chose to put their money, their time, and their reputations behind separating children from their families, encouraging racism and anti-Semitism, and negligently causing the unnecessary loss of life and economic devastation from our country's failed response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

It's a website that, for now, will list everyone who is on the record as supporting Trump: employees, campaign, donors, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join