It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
And so it begins...

Dems demand Twitter suspend Trump's account until all ballots counted

Q55: 🙄🤔

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: MrEnergy
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Additional info about the alleged water marks.

thedonald.win...

OK, Here was a comment at that link that I saw and I don't recall this being said by Pence?

remember when pence said they found the plug to the swamp on election day?

Can anyone corroborate this for me. Asking for a friend who might be starting to understand.

He said it at one of the recent last rallies they had. Verified, on video. Can't find it on YouTube, but found it on Twitter
edit on 11/5/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Pence said “It was deeper than we thought it was...But we found the plug and we are pulling it tomorrow.” It was in reference to draining the swamp.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
As I suspected...

That explains why on the Democratic conference call today they were complaining about how low voter turnout caused them to lose seats. While at the same time Joe Biden got more votes than Barack Obama did in 2008.

It's time for the Department of Justice and the Supreme Court to intervene in this election, and have millions and millions of ballots examined in multiple States.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
As pointed out in this thread yesterday:

November 6th. 11+6=17

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Because I see the writing on the wall. Trump has the narrowest of leads in PA and there are hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots still to go. No way in Hell does Trumps lead survive that.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They truly don't give two squats about free speech. If they don't like what he says, reply with a counter statement. Telling Twitter to just shut down DJT's account is just soooo un-American. This just shows what these people will do to any voice they don't like.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
What's with all the contrails in the sky?

On my drive to work theres a noticeably large number of contrails I've not witnessed up until this point.

I've been pleasantly surprised over the last few years that I have seen a lot less of them around. The skies have been so gorgeous. Early this morning, around 5 am, I went out to get something from my car & noticed 2 right above my head. They looked super low.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm Qrious why Q is silent.
Also...our Ghostly fren said Trump wins...and HE is from the future.

Yeah, I’ve been bracing myself since Casper’s pop in... my knuckles are pretty sore.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
As I suspected...

That explains why on the Democratic conference call today they were complaining about how low voter turnout caused them to lose seats. While at the same time Joe Biden got more votes than Barack Obama did in 2008.

It's time for the Department of Justice and the Supreme Court to intervene in this election, and have millions and millions of ballots examined in multiple States.

As PJ pointed out, if 140k Joe votes come in, how the hell can any other down list race be decided? The eneMedia goons are giving the impression there is a ballot in each "disputed" area that just says: JB or DJT. Like is some kind of separate ballot unto itself.

As TG said, the stupidity of folks falling for this is mind boggling. They are revealing the truth, the entire point of the effort is to reveal. Shills cannot grasp this, as being paid to be a irritant reveals their lack of soul and inability to self reflect.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Insider at FoxNews tells me: “Fox is going to call Pennsylvania soon, they hope for cascade effect in rest of media. Every national outlet is waiting on Fox to call the race for Biden.”

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Pelosi OWNS the Software used to collect & distribute the Election Voting Tallies & Can have a back door put in any time they want! CONTROLS THE COMPANY, The Majority Owner!! SHE CONTROLS THE VOTING!!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So are you saying this is all part of the plan?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOM
www.thegatewaypundit.com... From Michigan Poll Watcher on the Scene: Republicans Allegedly Witnessed Suspicious Vehicles Dropping Off Ballots

Is anyone surprised?

If Biden “wins,” most of us here would agree that there is no doubt that lots of cheating took place, probably in many different ways.

The question is, what is the mechanism for quantifying the amount of illegitimate influence and legally removing it so that an honest outcome can be determined?

There is no such mechanism that I am aware of. I don’t see how there even could be. Cheating has to be prevented, or caught in the act and neutralized at that time, rather than trying to adjust the tally after the fact.

There is no historical precedent I am aware of for voiding fake votes or adding fraudulently suppressed votes on a large scale.

Yes, the winner is actually determined by the Electoral College. But how are they supposed to guess what the legitimate popular vote would have been without fraud? Are they going to vote against the supposed popular vote?

The results can be legally challenged and go to the Supreme Court. But they can’t evaluate the degree of the cheating either. There would have to be clear-cut evidence of fraud on a scale that altered the result of the election for them to change the outcome after a winner has been announced.

edit on 11/5/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Insider at FoxNews tells me: “Fox is going to call Pennsylvania soon, they hope for cascade effect in rest of media. Every national outlet is waiting on Fox to call the race for Biden.”

twitter.com...

I don't get this. Admittedly I don't watch teeeveee.

Does Fox or any of the other eneMedia teams have super duper super secret access to information no one else on the planet does?

If they are looking at the same exact information we can see, then who EXACTLY put them in charge of deciding anything? (CCP cough cough)

Is there really some class of people who think "well if fox says so, then okey dokey?" And because some brain dead teeeveee watchers will just agree with anything said on it, that means the ENTIRE PLANET can go suck an egg?

Imagine being so horrible you want this to happen: fox calls it for Biden, DJT wins and folks riot because of the Biden lie.

I don't get it at all, what's more f@#% them who spew it and those who consume it.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Cash, cash, cash

One way of fraud.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Apolgies for not providing tweet or spreadsheet updates - I still have broadband issues... British Telecomnow saying it's a Major Network issue. 24 hours and counting... seems like deliberate denial of service to me.

Some great finds and content here over last 24hrs... Go ATS!!

Rel, there is a way that you can tether you r PC to your phone and use that as your modem... might be worth a go as a work around. I'm not quite sure of the procedure, but a friend does it all the time. I can probably find a guide somewhere.
It might depend on whether you have a contract or pay as you go though.
Let me know and I'll do a search (or you could too of course, but happy to help)

a reply to: PurpleFox

Sent you a pic
edit on 5-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

So are you saying this is all part of the plan?

Yes. Unequivocally.

You cannot change what you do not understand. You cannot understand unless it is clear. It cannot be clear unless it is revealed on a grand scale, on the grandest stage. Voting was always rigged, always, it is too important to leave up to the people. They just didn't understand this immovable truth.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Necessity is the mother of invention

What do they want us to need.

Secure data and Identification.

Blockchain and ID2020

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Trump campaign press con. from Arizona
edit on 5-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join