It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
They are saying that the mail in ballots being counted in PA are 95-5 to Biden. LOL. Looking like its about to be a wrap, people.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

And Shenanigans starting to creep into Arizona's counting process.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
134 FELONY charges for 2018 Primary!!!

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announces 134 felony voter fraud charges in connection with 2018 Dem primary

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I’m saying the manipulation is so massively encompassing and complex, that it’s hard to accept the idea that we all are manipulated on a psychological level, and infinitely harder to accept the idea that we are being programmed in advance to achieve desired results in the future.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

WOW! I hope we don't have to wait until President Trump is out of office for two years in order to catch and stop and reverse the cheating that is now occurring.

Also, the DHS ballots are the only ones that are legitimate.

DHS Website: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Well, if the news gets out and confirms more and more that Joe Biden is a crook and should not be president. Then, If the people demand impeachment and the house refuses to issue impeachment papers, then Joe and the house Dems are all enemies of the people and the state.

If the evidence is undeniable there would have to be something done.
If the house refuses then those who control the House will be seen to be linked intimately with Integrity Joe.

Then we start picking them off one at a time.

Harris
Pelosie
And so on.

Define the swamp for all to see then you drain it

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trump will win pa.

But I think he is going to lose georga.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This should not be a tight race. This is SOOO pissing me off, which is the idea.

🤬
edit on 11/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Trump will win pa.

He won't lose GA unless there is something fishy happening. GA is a firm red state.

link   
Another Pennsylvania legal win for the Trump Administration just awarded.

mobile.twitter.com...

I guess Democrats make more mistakes on their ballots?

link   
Apolgies for not providing tweet or spreadsheet updates - I still have broadband issues... British Telecomnow saying it's a Major Network issue. 24 hours and counting... seems like deliberate denial of service to me.

Some great finds and content here over last 24hrs... Go ATS!!

link   

Trump will win pa.

Biden would have to get >65% of remaining GA votes when a chunk of them are Military mail in ballots.
edit on 5-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Why didn't any of you vote for jo?

Jo Jorgensen weighed in Monday on her pick for the “worst” president in the U.S. ever – and it wasn’t a commander-in-chief from recent history. “It's not Donald Trump. It's not Barack Obama. Neither of them even come close,” the Libertarian Party’s 2020 presidential nominee, tweeted. “In fact, it's not any modern President.” She said it was former President Woodrow Wilson, who she blamed for “two great financial evils.” Those were the 16th Amendment, which established the federal income tax, and the Federal Reserve Act, which created the nation’s central bank.

Because the two party system has you by the balls.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

some blue counties in georga have yet to be fully counted.

just fulton county has enough left to count to win it for biden.

Where are you seeing how many military ballots are left to count?

Biden wont get all the votes from those heavy dem counties.
And trump wont get all the votes from the military.

They are within 0.2 of each other.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

some blue counties in georga have yet to be fully counted.

just fulton county has enough left to count to win it for biden.

Where are you seeing how many military ballots are left to count?

Biden wont get all the votes from those heavy dem counties.
And trump wont get all the votes from the military.

They are within 0.2 of each other.

Just math.

36,000 (est) votes to count
Trump with 12,764 lead
Biden would have to get 65% of the 36,000 to make up the difference.

No idea how many of the 36k are military. Several thousand I would imagine. If they are not in a dumpster.

ETA it’s now up to 67% that Biden would have to get.
edit on 5-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Shill blathering again all over the web, pointless drivel coming from shut-ins at the most predictable time, using the same exact tactics and same exact Tokyo Rose talking points. Hilarious.

We said it here early, there was no way to create enough fraudulent legitish ballots to make the math work. This resulted in the chaos we see. They are literally making it up as they go to stay ahead of the math, the problem resulted in 125% voter turnout, 140k ballots all Joe, and "get out while we rig this..." trolls at the counting locations.

The Math never lied, the problem is the math is too hard to overcome by the Brenda Snipes crowd. Folks should stop listening to the shills, trolls and Tokyo Rose penny a post goons, the math is clear and was clear from the get go and it is being exposed, only for those with eyes to see.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Apparently, neither result will please the communists.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Democrat in Philadelphia warns of coup against the President.

www.infowars.com...

A registered Democrat in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania uploaded a video online warning Americans the Democrat Party is orchestrating “a coup against the president of the United States of America.

“I’m a registered Democrat in the city of Philadelphia,” the man explained. “Today, I’m at the Philadelphia Convention Center and I am overseeing the ballot counters.”

He continued, “I will let you know the corruption that is going on here. They will not allow us within 30 to 100 feet to supervise the ballots being counted."

“This is a coup against the president of The United States of America and I want to call out the Mayor of Philadelphia James Kenney, the attorney general Josh Shapiro, who tweeted ‘there’s no way Donald Trump can win president of the United States of America, and also District Attorney of Philadelphia Larry Krasner.”

“I can’t believe what I’m seeing right before my eyes,” he added. “This has nothing to do with Joe Biden or Donald Trump. This has to do with our Democracy, and I will tell you, there is corruption at the highest level in the city of Philadelphia.”

edit on 11/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Why didn't any of you vote for jo?

Jo Jorgensen weighed in Monday on her pick for the “worst” president in the U.S. ever – and it wasn’t a commander-in-chief from recent history. “It's not Donald Trump. It's not Barack Obama. Neither of them even come close,” the Libertarian Party’s 2020 presidential nominee, tweeted. “In fact, it's not any modern President.” She said it was former President Woodrow Wilson, who she blamed for “two great financial evils.” Those were the 16th Amendment, which established the federal income tax, and the Federal Reserve Act, which created the nation’s central bank.

Because the two party system has you by the balls.

Is that a genuine question? If so, here is a genuine answer from someone who voted Gary Johnson in 2012 and 2016.

“ Jo Jorgensen on Black Lives Matter: 'I Think We Should Support the Protesters'”

She then goes on to talk about hijacking the movement.

reason.com...

“ During a campaign rally outside the Wisconsin state Capitol, Jo Jorgensen sounded like she was speaking at a local Black Lives Matter protest. That is, until Adam Smith’s invisible hand made an appearance. ”

isthmus.com...

She was a liberal in disguise. There is a reason that GJ got 2-3 times the votes as her. No libertarians I know supported her, only people who truly hated both parties...

JoJo bowed to BLM. True libertarians rejected her.
edit on 5-11-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

They must be using the Neil Furguson expert mathematical analysis program again.

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join