It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Apparently, neither result will please the communists.

So they are pro-Trump?

He wasn’t a police officer.
He didn’t start any wars.
He hasn’t Arkansided anyone.
They don’t want Biden.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Fulton only had 7305 to count.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
any one catch this one yet?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Unfortunately none of this is going to matter, as PA is almost assuredly going to go to Biden.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

"It's not enough to not be racist", is what turned me.

My kids' godfather is a black man, I don't want a candidate who is towing the MSM line, and telling me I have to be actively anti-racist.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Yeah I posted it a few pages back. Appears to be bunk to me. That last sentence is a dead give away. If whomever wrote that actually works for the AP they need to go back to English class.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

And Shenanigans starting to creep into Arizona's counting process.

mobile.twitter.com...

The Trump campaign is preparing to make an announcement from Arizona, according to Fox News.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ok folks, let's try to remain calm and stay positive.

It's obvious to us all that voter fraud has taken place on a massive scale, nationwide scale and not just swing states. Think house and senate.

Let's use some logic based on the above. Expose the voter fraud , all of it...what would we see? Presidency, house and senate turn red? Our red wave?

Deep state still has a play, if msm announces Biden as winner then the Supreme Court overturns that then the riots that would happen would make previous riots look like a sleepy Joe sniffathon. I pray that never happens. Remember people, the brainwashed are victims too.

Seeing as it's November 5th, I'm off to put up the Christmas tree.

Peace all

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

sorry it was chatham county I meant. 17k

I'm also wondering about that military vote.
My military family members did not vote for trump.

Looks like the counties are all in now. Military will decide it. But no mater what georga is firmly purple.

edit on 5-11-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Who is familiar with Blockchain? You know the concept of having an unalterable coded ledger that tracks each and every transaction forever? Well that very same concept looks to have been applied to the ballots with tiny little hardly visible dots. These dots not only validate the ballot but probably encode information like the county they were printed for as well as exact printing time/ placement in the run of printed ballots. I also heard rumor that if held under the testing light it gives off an orange, Cheeto dust color which although not confirmed is rather hysterical.

If we’re watching a movie which scenario keeps the audience engaged the most...

Trump wins.

Trump barely wins.

Trump barely wins, until only the legit ballots are counted (red wave). Trump wins by a landslide and systemic voter fraud is undeniably shown to the population.

It’s purely showmanship at this point.

Really what other options are there? If This whole Ku scheme is a farce or a LARP or a lasso where do we turn? To the shills I ask, where do you put your hopes for a better tomorrow? Who/what could fulfill what must happen? Biden, China, lizard people, Libertarian party, more $? There is no where else to turn. No other avenues even give an option for us get out of our matrix. Everything perpetuates the machine. Every belief perpetuates this separation duality nonsense that is offered here right now..

The only entity In my lifetime to my knowledge, that has even dared to take steps to break the machine and go somewhere else, is this KU phenomenon. We don’t know where that is but it’s not here. That’s unprecedented in our time. Out with the old systems and in with something else. No more band aids. That is why we are here. Something hasn’t shaken the statue quo of reality in a long time and we’re attempting to completely upend it. Unprecedented comes to mind. But really think about it, where else could we go?

Double down or head for the hills. Options are nigh. Above all remember this

”Goonies Never say Die”

It’s been said before but I’ll reiterate it too. I don’t post a whole lot but you gang are my extended family here and I am forever grateful to be on this journey with each of you. Where we go one...

-Cogi

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

where do you put your hopes for a better tomorrow?

In ourselves.
We don't and never have needed someone else to make that better world for us.

For the record I see the world as a very beautiful and wonderful place to be alive.
No matter who wins I don't see darkness or a dark time in my future. Been nothing but light for me for the last 15 years.

Get your own life sorted. Find your own light.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Apparently, neither result will please the communists.

So they are pro-Trump?

He wasn’t a police officer.
He didn’t start any wars.
He hasn’t Arkansided anyone.
They don’t want Biden.

They want neither. They are anarchists. There was once a pro-anarchist in this thread but disappeared long ago.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Unfortunately none of this is going to matter, as PA is almost assuredly going to go to Biden.

The Biden count in PA won’t hold. Chunk of those won’t pass the legal challenge.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

The mainstream media can declare a winner but it doesn't mean anything legally.

Fox News just cut away from a Trump campaign press briefing in Arizona, because reversing the state 2 President Trump, would put more egg on Fox News's face.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
They are saying that the mail in ballots being counted in PA are 95-5 to Biden. LOL. Looking like its about to be a wrap, people.

Figures.

I've been wrong about a few things.

I predicted this would be like 2016.
Trump gets ec, biden gets pop.
But that the turn out would be much lower on both sides.

I predicted that trump would win pa and lose ga. looks like it might be the other way around.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Q & Co are silent because they don't want to step on their own dicks.

Now is the time to emerge from the bunker with the Hail Mary.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Regardless of the Presidential race results...FOX NEWS will be a BIG loser with it's audience walking away.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm Qrious why Q is silent.
Also...our Ghostly fren said Trump wins...and HE is from the future.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Can someone PM me what Mr Ghost said please?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

Regardless of the Presidential race results...FOX NEWS will be a BIG loser with it's audience walking away.

Got THAT right! They've turned into another loser network.

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join