It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I myself am not smart enough to hack them. The more complex these things get, the more likely there is to be flaws in the system. Ever heard of double spending? People have been messing with Ethereum smart contracts for a while now, too. I'm just saying it is not possible to have no vulnerabilities. Everything is hackable.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
FWIW

Esper seems to be OUT

Justice Department approves use of armed agents to investigate voter fraud claims

www.cisa.gov...

Fair and free elections are a hallmark of American democracy. The American people’s confidence in the value of their vote is principally reliant on their confidence in the security and resilience of the infrastructure that makes the Nation’s elections possible. Accordingly, an electoral process that is both secure and resilient is a vital national interest and one of CISA’s highest priorities.

Edit: that would be so funny. So so funny

Edit 2: when I think about the corporate stupidity I'm forced to deal with on a daily basis it really would not at all be surprising with the whole "these people are stupid" thing.

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0204699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago2305699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

President Trump will be speaking in a little over 30 minutes.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If Biden is given the Oval Office there will be a cocktail dish on the Resolute desk full of little blue pills.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Twit has suspended two of my favorites...drawandstrike (Brian Cates) and Carlos Oswega (Tom Wictor).
edit on 5-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The media is nervous. Fox News is wondering why no one has seen President Trump since the wee hours of Tuesday night.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They were dropping TRUTHS.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ok. Point taken. How about it would be eminently more secure and unhackable than our current system?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ballots were printed state by state. Not at a federal level.

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Ballots were printed state by state. Not at a federal level.

www.google.com...

relevant Q post from June 22nd. The same day the president tweeted that millions of ballots would be printed by other countries to infiltrate our elections system.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yet here we are and its all but called for Biden.

If we're watching a movie its a really #ty one.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: queenofswords

The media is nervous. Fox News is wondering why no one has seen President Trump since the wee hours of Tuesday night.

When you hit play at this link , wait for test screen ...screen grab it ... Find the wording curious.... Lip sync ?

fox business live feed
? T4uly not knowing what it means .. could be nothing ...I'm getting JUMPY lol
YMMV

edit on 1152020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
When covid19 contaminated the world we all knew that it struck just at the right moment. They knew that every virus especially a pandemic type of virus could be the only way to downplay Trump and the thriving economy and economies of the world. Creating chaos around the world with lockdowns to play out and to systematically execute their plan imho.

It's unimaginable how much power they have to impeach him over and over and not a shrine of evidence to take him down just unbelievable how much power is behind them that they eventually find a way to take him down just because he exposes them.

Well one thing I have to say you guys here in this thread and all previous threats have achieved alongside an army of Patriots out there fight on corruption and pedophilia on the grandest scale , it even shocked the news and Netflix had made documentary about it .

But still people obviously don't want to see that...

But the powers behind all this to me lies way above the all seeing eyes who whatever evil that is wants to win and rather starts war then give him four more years.

But he should do what they did to him and obstruct and block everything until they find the truth
Don't stop even if it means to wait another 4 years..

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

That would indeed be quite the show. It isn't beyond the realm of imagination.

regarding republicans being quiet... well didn't Q say that (unsure of exact figure) 98% of DC is corrupt and deals have been made otherwise there would be no one left? That is one serious swamp.... and if the hammer is getting close to being dropped, they're just waiting to see if their last hope vanishes.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Trump planning to speak just when the MSM evening news begins...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Nothing is 100% secure or unhackable.

blockchain can be....

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Saw this though.

www.rollandinc.com...

gab.com...

But not sure if its relevant. It seems any printing company could print the ballots that were used.

Talks about corn ink. Invisible one. To resist the election results. Its pretty sad to feel like you're in the same position as the dems after 2016, in denial. Seems certain Trump will lose

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Trump Livestream: www.youtube.com...

or www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just subscribed to OAN on DirecTV and my family is now watching Newsmax on there also. Fox won't be watched other than DVRing Tucker and Gutfeld and a couple others. We are done with them finally!! Been trying to get them to stop for a long time lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Saw this though.

www.rollandinc.com...

gab.com...

But not sure if its relevant. It seems any printing company could print the ballots that were used.

Talks about corn ink. Invisible one. To resist the election results. Its pretty sad to feel like you're in the same position as the dems after 2016, in denial. Seems certain Trump will lose

CORN ink? Seriously?

Corney/Comey

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join