It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The president is speaking now.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
PA NC GA NV WI MI

Caving Map Win
VP Maniac Wing

new.wordsmith.org...

THE MOST CONTESTED STATES’ INITIALS ANAGRAM TO THOSE?

crazy... just a coincidence...

Also:

GIV can win map

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Regarding your DHS Sting post, there is this Axios article from November 2019.

“DHS announces election audit tool”

“Homeland Security's main cyber division Thursday announced a new tool to help election officials audit voting machines — the first version of which is already deployed in six states.”

www.axios.com...

It’s for the voting machines but it leads me to theorize that they are watching all avenues of voting and they won’t be advertising.

So a sting in progress is a probably.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: crankyoldman

Saw this though.

www.rollandinc.com...

gab.com...

But not sure if its relevant. It seems any printing company could print the ballots that were used.

Talks about corn ink. Invisible one. To resist the election results. Its pretty sad to feel like you're in the same position as the dems after 2016, in denial. Seems certain Trump will lose

Good to see you my friend...

I think the contention here is the paper itself, not what is printed. Here the ballot is blank, the ballot is printed after the vote is entered for each choice. It comes out for review, then returned into the locked machine. The paper can/could be marked in some way in areas where they knew fraud was likely. It means the ballots from chayna would not have the marking.

So, not what is printed, just the paper. And just in areas targeted. The Q-uestion is what sort of mechanism, if any, is in place to scan them and how will that work? If fraud is suspected, then National Guard or other neutral party must do it, and NOT the same goons who made the mess in the first place.

Be patient. Bush Gore was fought until December. Fat lady is still loading up on cookies and cake, not even taken the stage yet to sing.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I saw this late last night on Twitter but was too tired to post. Just discovered this guy yesterday. It's a good read & a good pep talk for anyone losing faith. I've got a lot going on in my life right now (in the middle of a huge move) and have been just completely wiped out. I need sleep but it has been hard because I am trying to keep up with everything going on. I still have strong faith that it will all work out but there have certainly been moments of feeling hopeless & anxious especially when so many are seeming to lose hope.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
On Newsmax the lady Just said the DOJ has a 10 DAY rule before they can step into election chaos ..... Time to dig !

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
PA NC GA NV WI MI

Caving Map Win
VP Maniac Wing

new.wordsmith.org...

THE MOST CONTESTED STATES’ INITIALS ANAGRAM TO THOSE?

crazy... just a coincidence...

Also:

GIV can win map

Interesting connects there.

Gematria for PA NC GA NV WI MI has a few intersting in including "Very Messy" "Light Of Heaven and... sadly,,, JFK Jr Is Alive.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, there you have it. President Trump has informed the people that there will probably be lots of litigation in the courts in the coming days and weeks. He laid out some specifics of fraud and corruption and spoke of the interference by big tech and big media [knowingly].

He's fighting. I think his supporters and other Americans that want the system cleaned up and the swamp drained will stand with him and fight this good fight. He said the love and support and determination has been pouring in. He seemed genuinely touched and moved.

He took no questions from reporters.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
On Newsmax the lady Just said the DOJ has a 10 DAY rule before they can step into election chaos ..... Time to dig !

!0 days of darkness?

link   
CAN NOT Believe @Brian Cates was twitmo'd. BS - he's a DC writer.

Onward.

Worth keeping an eye out amid the chaos.

DJT mentioned a bit ago that he anticipated more ME deals, including IRAN after the election.

For Iran to fall would be huge. I'd like to not loose sight of that and I hope nothing going on now delays that.

link   
Did the way they walked outta the press room give anyone else an ominous feeling?

This is so crazy lmao.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
biden is now 3k from ga.

I only care because I predicted it here.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
biden is now 3k from ga.

I only care because I predicted it here.

Thats too funny a deep south state and always red is happening to find enough votes on November 5th to put Biden in the lead.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: cimmerius

That would indeed be quite the show. It isn't beyond the realm of imagination.

regarding republicans being quiet... well didn't Q say that (unsure of exact figure) 98% of DC is corrupt and deals have been made otherwise there would be no one left? That is one serious swamp.... and if the hammer is getting close to being dropped, they're just waiting to see if their last hope vanishes.

That's what it looks like.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Bannon's war room was nuked off youtube mid stream 10minutes ago.

And yeah cranky always a pleasure
hope is thin tho. Expected more from Trump because of Q.

Regarding the ballots, they dont look or feel the same, it differs between states.

But it says there are watermarks and other contingencies to deal with fraud. If i can google it so can any democrat participating in a coup. Its not something super secret and not the reason why counting stopped like the info alleges.

Didnt biden just exceed trump few minutes ago in some state?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: justsaying111

look at its history.

Its been blue many many times.

most recent was 1992

but its always been pretty purple.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There should be federal guidelines for voting - identification required (ideally biometric in addition to passport or DL), proof of citizenship required, accountability for every single ballot, background checks on poll workers, watermarked ballots.

After ballots are counted they should be delivered to a central warehouse of some type, which is set up to recount the ballots if necessary. Federal charges for any poll worker caught attempting to cheat.

Plenty more to add.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

background checks on poll workers

I second that motion! Some of these low level poll workers and ballot fondlers that cheat should have the full measure of the law thrown at them. As I said earlier, we tend to cut a hourly wage earner some slack, but all that does is encourage a culture of lawlessness.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Steve Bannon suspended from Twitter also.

mobile.twitter.com...

We are more than simply "Over Target." What's the next step before the MOAB is dropped?

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join