It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

Regardless of the Presidential race results...FOX NEWS will be a BIG loser with it's audience walking away.

Got THAT right! They've turned into another loser network.

I switched to News Max...will miss Tucker and a few others...but FOX sold it's audience out.
I won't be going back.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If FISA brings down the house, now would be a good time to trigger the explosion while they are in disarray.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Regardless of the Presidential race results...FOX NEWS will be a BIG loser with it's audience walking away.

I switched to News Max...will miss Tucker and a few others...but FOX sold it's audience out.
I won't be going back.

I don't have any use for any TV news. It's the legacy media -- the new newspaper.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Million mask march Anti-lockdown 2.0 protests are underway in London.

Remember, Remember...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Im not caught up on anything.....too busy LARPING. I've got two questions:
If the other side talks of "black" bodies and "no justice no peace" and supports cop killing...if they're summoning something "black" or dark, we can therefore determine someone is having us summon KeK. The Frogs say, "Justice and Peace!" "In it together!" "Unity!"
How in the flying # is that considered a bad thing?

Question 2: Is this the metaphorical ten days of darkness meaning that people would be thrown into fits of hysteria and depression because of the election fraud we were warned about?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As I suspected...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

why do you think that?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If FISA brings down the house, now would be a good time to trigger the explosion while they are in disarray.

mobile.twitter.com...

Today would be a GREAT day to arrest Comey & Co. the media/Dems wouldn’t know what to cover, lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I won't be going back.

How’s News Max?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Is that a genuine question?

No.

I didn't care who it was. I would have voted for whichever sack of potatoes that all the other third party people were voting for.

The two party system just gained so much more power over us. And everyone is cheering it.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fox News lost me several months ago. Besides a few anchors it is garbage just like the rest of them. So much of of all of the MSM news is biased towards the beliefs of the presenter. There are very few news folks that just present the facts without their own personal spin.

So much of actual news is left out it’s really unbelievable that they can call themselves news outlets. Local news is the worst of all of them. Everything is so political and a popularity contest. The media in this country is really at a cross road and I see a major shift coming

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This whole “count every vote” scheme by the left really has me outraged. Paid protesters in the streets holding “Count Every Vote” signs and chanting. My brother asked me why Trump isn’t letting them count the votes and I had to put him in his place by telling him he was being snookered by the Dems. Trump wants to count every LEGAL vote.

Dems are using sleight-of-hand by getting normal people to fall for their cries of counting all votes, when they intentionally leave out the LEGAL part of it. Just like they did when they screamed that Trump wanted to deport all immigrants when it was the illegal ones who were the issue.

My God...I just can’t understand how people are so easily fooled by the Dem leaders sleazy tactics. It’s mind boggling.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think everything you said is spot on. It always comes down to the individual.

Are you familiar with Platos allegorical cave? What I’m talking about is more in tune with this analogy. Imagine if you will for a moment that you and I are both chained to a wall in a cave. Imagine it’s all we have ever known and we’re pretty content discussing existence together and watching the shadows on the cave wall. I tell you one day, “Hey I think there might be something more and possibly even better beyond these chains and the shadows are doing more harm than good?” And you reply, “ Woah man slow down, these shadows are more than enough I am totally content here because I have enough . A roof over my head, vibrant contrasting showdowns to swoon over, what more could you want? I think the problems you. You don’t appreciate what you have and you are not positive enough. Maybe you should learn to appreciate those shiny chains around your neck.”

Sure me and you are doing ok in the cave but You never even thought twice about all the starving children next to us in this metaphorical cave. Sure your luminous and your way of life is shiny and you’re happy as a clam and be damned to all of those that get stomped as an aside from your blinding bright ness!

Then some guy named Ku walks over and says, “ Hey I, uhh got a key for that chain around your neck, would you like it? And you are like, “nope, I’m going to figure this one out on my own because I got my own light and something something integrity?”

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Quadrivium

And this wasnt expected from 10 dimension time travelling Trump?

How easy would it been to throw a few cameras in these places and record the voter fraud accuring?

Well, well funny thing happened on the way to the inauguration. We DO have those Project Veritas video's, but people are not wanting to believe it.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I won't be going back.

I tried News Max for the first time last night. Had no idea Sean Spicer had a show on there, lol.

I do love Tucker but you are right about Fox. It’s horrible what they’re doing to such a loyal audience. Tucker needs to leave and join OANN, News Max or even Blaze. I’d love to see Glenn Beck and Tucker together, lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
My folks switched to News Max a few months ago and for years they used to have Fox News on nearly 24/7 sometimes Fox News on one TV and Fox Business on another at the same time. They rarely turn back now.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Are you familiar with Platos allegorical cave?

lol read my signature.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Additional info about the alleged water marks.

thedonald.win...

OK, Here was a comment at that link that I saw and I don't recall this being said by Pence?

remember when pence said they found the plug to the swamp on election day?

Can anyone corroborate this for me. Asking for a friend who might be starting to understand.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

sorry but I think q was one of the chains not the key.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Smoke & mirrors.

The Dems, for the upteenth time, have overplayed their hand.

They engage in voter fraud regularly. Their normal “boost” from fraud was not offsetting the Trump votes. They had to stop in several states and recalculate the # of additional Biden votes they’d need. Well, they forgot to factor in (or simply didn’t care - that’s someone else’s fight) how a spike outside norms would look.

It may take a few weeks but the evidence will mount up. This isn’t Comey & Brennan. These aren’t mental giants. When the Feds come knocking, they will roll over. The SCOTUS will confirm all votes must meet pre-existing state laws regarding eligibility. Not some “judicial” mandate from lower courts.

That’s where those 2 130,000+ spikes in MI & PA will come off the Biden counts. Wisconsin as well.

Many of these votes won’t survive the require “canvas” much less a recount and even much more less a SCOTUS approved investigation.

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join