It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

God I hope you are right.. Still not gonna sleep well though lol

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wow, the man behind "the Playbook" color revolution coupe, Listen to this interview with Tucker.

Twitter

Playbook known
Q

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Don't put your faith in Q
Don't put your faith in DJT
Don't put your faith in the system
Don't put your faith in The Plan

I didn't say to not trust Q or DJT but when it comes to faith and having something to believe in--believe in yourself. This way, you're not investing your hopefulness in anything outside yourself. Your well being, your confidence, your resolve isn't tied to anything other than what's inside of you. This will be your anchor through the storm
edit on 5-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What if it can be proven?

Nov 11, 2018 1:36:43 PM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No. 453

Drq26owWsAE-7Wy.jpg-large.jpg

WHAT IF THE BELOW COULD BE PROVEN?
1-Election + D party officials filled out many thousands of blank ballots?
2-Election + D party officials removed and destroyed 'legal' ballots?
3-Election + D party officials deliberately organized non-citizen voting?
4-Election + D party officials in [XX] locations across the US [under lock & key] stored many thousands of 'blank' ballots for purposes of 'altering the vote total'?
Who safeguards 'blank' ballots?
Who issues 'blank' ballots?
Who controls 'blank' ballots?
How many 'blank' ballots are generated vs. total county pop?
THE CONTROL AND ISSUANCE OF BLANK BALLOTS IS KEY.
Why did the same counties [under dispute today] REFUSE to turn over voter registration information upon request to the Voter Fraud Commission?
Why was the Voter Fraud Commission disbanded and turned over to DHS?
What vested auth does DHS have compared to a commission body?
www.washingtonpost.com... 5f-a55347f48762_story.html?utm_term=.db84f6960764
Enemy @ the Front Door.
Q

operationq.pub...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

How do you introduce evidence legally?

The only way to do that for election fraud is by challenging during an election!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ballot stuffing from Flint, MI purportedly

gab.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
What will the world look like in 2025?

It’s May 2025, and the Cognizant Center for the Future of Work is looking back at the months and years following the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020. The world that emerged post-virus looks and feels incredibly different as digital transformation was accelerated and new needs were revealed.

1. Online’s Big Bang: COVID-19 digitized the world at light speed.
2. Everyone's Home is Their Castle: Houses were retrofitted with dedicated home office spaces as working from home became the norm, not the exception.
3. Business Travel Lost it's Cool: Business travel became a last resort.
4. Health Screening is Widespread: You’re now subject to “OK2GO” scans on entering buildings, governed by the newly-formed Health Security Agency.
5. Gaia and Greta Went Mainstream: The environmental agenda gathered momentum.
6. Humans in the Machine: Online interactive dinner parties, concerts, and political rallies became common and “real” versions withered.
7. The Birth of the Clean Regime: We realized just how dirty (metaphorically and literally) the Earth had become.
8. Privacy: Another Casualty of the Virus. The long-term implications of a permanent surveillance infrastructure became apparent for governments as they recognized that personal data is a new source of economic wealth.

Source: Cognizant 6 min propaganda video summarized by Corbett vid above.

Welcome to Remotopia

Reminds me of that Bruce Willis sci-fi dystopian movie "Surrogates" set in the near future which ultimately fails.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Someone on Twitter posted a list of Wisconsin voter turnout over the past 20 regular/mid-term election cycles. The highest was 67%, back in the early 1960's.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Exactly Sufi

Also in other news

[UPDATED] Military Ballots Found in the Trash in Pennsylvania—Most Were Trump Votes

There are a lot of these type of shenanigans being revealed.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Your post prevented me from starting a "I'm both MAD and DISAPPOINTED" thread in the Mud Pit. Instead I'll hold off and see if Arizona is flipped back to Trump, as keeps being predicted. Their counting speed into the home stretch is very suspect, however. And flipping back to Biden would put major EGG-ON-FACE for FoxNews and the Associated Press. FoxNews Decision Desk personnel explained at least 3 times Wednesday (that I heard) WHY Arizona will NOT need to be reversed.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
WTF is wrong with Wray and Barr? On vacation? They should come to the damn microphone like they did for Iran/Russia and tell us that election interference/cheating issues are being investigated, and swift criminal charges will be brought against those responsible.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

The news shenanigans are looking just as bad... hours ago BBC said Pennsylvania was 92% counted... now it says 88%... must be because more ballots have been shipped in!!!!

They're also showing Georgia, Nevada, NC penns, AZ as too close too call .

Gotta love the plan... Dems need to choose between admitting losing or being proven to have cheated in court!

Guess that's why everything's too close to call at the mo.
edit on 5-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I’ve been a legal citizen since 1912

July 1, 1912
A major citizenship law (Law no. 555 of June 13, 1912) took effect. Before July 1, 1912, if an Italian citizen became a citizen of another country through naturalization, he, his wife and all his unemancipated minor children (see March 10, 1975, below) lost Italian citizenship together. However, if the Italian father naturalized on or after July 1, 1912, all his previously foreign-born or adopted* children retained Italian citizenship even if they were unemancipated minors as long as they were granted the same foreign country’s citizenship automatically when they were born in that country. 
link

In 1912 in his Treatise on the Laws Governing the Exclusion and Expulsion of Aliens in the United States, Clement Lincoln Bouvé argued that based on the 14th Amendment, Wong Kim Ark, and other case law, "...the child born of alien parents who, though under the immigration law they have no right to do so and are subject at any time to deportation thereunder, are nevertheless residing in the United States and owe temporary allegiance thereto, is necessarily born in allegiance to, and, therefore, is a citizen of this country."
link

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), was a landmark decision[4] of the US Supreme Court ruling that "a child born in the United States, of parents of Chinese descent, who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of the Emperor of China, but have a permanent domicil and residence in the United States, and are there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China",[5] automatically became a U.S. citizen at birth.[6] This decision established an important precedent in its interpretation of the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution.
link

The Titanic sank in 1912.

2018 article in South China Morning Post
How six Chinese men survived the Titanic disaster, and the racist US federal law that ensured their obscurity – a story told only now

2018, President Donald Trump announced his intention to issue an executive order abolishing birthright citizenship for U.S.-born children of non-citizens.
link

Italian/US citizenship
Chinese/US citizenship
Titanic/Ark

Watch the water?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It's a Mexican Standoff with states right now.

I am toying with the idea that Arizona and Nevada might have been called early by white hats or just a mistake pushed by a hidden hand.

Perhaps the states participating in fraud didn't want to be too obvious. So they were instructed to delay their counts (think pipe burst) until other non-fraud states completed their counting. Then if Biden needs more states to win they would instruct only the necessary states to stuff the ballots for a Biden win.

If someone tricks them into thinking Biden won Arizona and Nevada, certain fraud states would NOT stuff their ballots. Maybe for the first few hours the fraud states thought they didn't need to act because Biden has AZ and NV, so those states were able to give Trump a lead, like PA, GA, NC.

Then maybe later the fraud states caught on, or too many people complained about the early calls in AZ and NV, so they decided instead to wait for AZ and NV to finish counting.

Since AZ and NV are not finished counting, the fraud states will delay counting so they know if they need to stuff or not.

But now there is a lot of lawyers, watchers, etc, in PA, GA, NC, MI, etc. I think AZ and NV are slowing releasing their numbers like in a Mexican standoff when one decides to slowly lower their guns.

Just a random conspiracy.
edit on 5-11-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Gotta love the plan... Dems need to choose between admitting losing or being proven to have cheated in court!

Guess that's why everything's too close to call at the mo.

Winning in a landslide is cool.

Exposing the mass corruption in the voting system, overhauling everything, making it legit going forward, and returning the power to the people is legendary.

I have faith and I have faith that DJT and Q share the same faith in God.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Bless you Chero.

Good to see you remain centered.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

PM for you, Alchemst7.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Getting sleep helps.

I’m still astounded by the millions of people not awakened yet. That being said...

The fact that they haven’t declared this Biden yet is also astounding. It does make me believe they are stuck: admit fraud or lose the election.

I say we recount every vote in every state. Why not? I’m sure there are candidates— prob R & D that are getting jobbed in smaller elections all over the place.

We in the US are not and have not been getting who we voted for. Sure we may be split on a couple key issues— how much abortion, etc., but we are overall a kind, loving people who have been given no good choice for president from JFK until Trump. We are a centrist country that bucks at extremes, and I don’t see the majority changing.

The fastest way to drain the swamp at once? Deny re-election to swamp monsters. Expose their fraud.

Recount every ballot.

Move everything to real time live streams. Screw secrecy. Intentional integrity.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
They are finding 100 year old dead voters.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

You probably know this already. But did you know they all requested ballots on 9/11.

9/11...

They are suckers for their symbolism.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Bless you, too Cavv
Admittedly, I'm not always centered but I can get centered pretty quick when I need to lol

I forgot to add in my other post, when I say have faith in self, for me, that's synonymous with having faith in God

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join