It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Last Wednesday was 22 video tweets and yesterday 25... Last time there were 24 is Aug 27th.

A bit brain-fried at the mo... what clue are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Tainted ain’t gonna cut it. Look at the post above yours. Some have been waiting 713 years.

I mean no disrespect. I presently don’t share your position.

Did you see Nancy and Woof today? She was accusing him of being in the tank for Trump. The new narrative.

Biden is going to win. Nancy is going to take him out. And Kamala(chop) is going to be president. They are going to pack the court. Make Puerto Rico and DC a state take permanent control of the House and Senate and Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, and AOC Are going to be running this country right into the arms of the Chinese. Sorry CanMan man we’re gonna might have to wait another 713 years

Speaking of Kamala did you see her today? And I am talking about just her appearance. She looked like a ghoul. Who goes into the plastic surgeon and says make me look more ghoulish?

ETA about that Nancy Pelosi Wolf Blitzer clip, Notice how she thanked him for letting her berate him. All part of the show.
edit on 13-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Jacqes de Molay

We will not forget. We do not forgive.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

#4850 has a SPURIOUS SPACE at end of:

Line 3, length 64 = L : "What happens when they lose control of the digital battlefield? "

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Nope.

Trump in a blowout.
Retain Senate.
50/50 on flipping House.

In 110 years, everyone alive today will be dead so we got that going for us.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It's not that important. Was just thinking about something you said last week in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
BOOM.

DJT Retweeted

11:36 PM · Oct 12, 2020

11:36 links to drop 3278 via... twitter.com...11366160975564800

10:10AM · Oct 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

From The Point Person on the OBL stuff.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Indeed, Brother. This generation is so very impatient. Cathedrals weren't built in 4 years.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Keith Coney... OK, got it!

I thought Rhodes because it came up in ACB bio that she went to Rhodes college.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Tainted ain’t gonna cut it. Look at the post above yours. Some have been waiting 713 years.

Did you see Nancy and Woof today? She was accusing him of being in the tank for Trump. The new narrative.

Biden is going to win. Nancy is going to take him out. And Kamala(chop) is going to be president. They are going to pack the court. Make Puerto Rico and DC a state take permanent control of the House and Senate and Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, and AOC Are going to be running this country right into the arms of the Chinese. Sorry CanMan man we’re gonna might have to wait another 713 years

Speaking of Kamala did you see her today? And I am talking about just her appearance. She looked like a ghoul. Who goes into the plastic surgeon and says make me look more ghoulish?

ETA about that Nancy Pelosi Wolf Blitzer clip, Notice how she thanked him for letting her berate him. All part of the show.

My friend, you just outlined their current Mind Control tactic. Something got you. Watch that dreary hopeless feeling that reflects their talking points as a forgone conclusion because something something we always win. That's teeeveee talking and such, not truth.

None of us, especially me, are here for that nonsense. I've been doing this in one way shape or form for decades, decades. None of this is stuff new to me, but the change in humanity is. Faith and will are always tested, it has been for me far to many times to count.

BTW, if the that scenario happened, no packing, no PR statehood for reasons that are so far beyond these goons to grasp. PR and DC are as they are for a reason, an act of god could not make that happen. That's literally someone saying "I'll kill myself to show you..."

You said it yourself. Harris looks like a ghoul, DJT looks best he has in months. There is a reason it isn't the other way around.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Look, if UBL Gate is true, then def the Saudis had a part in it. Could this explain the 2017 activity seen in SA and LV?

Not a whisper of 9/11 in all the cacophony.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Feels like the D5 Avalanche is picking up volume and speed at the mo cranky!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cheers care, I got your point now!

Another failed prediction...

CVHX ended up as CVHED instead.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Moynihan and Doyle get the green light...where it will lead who knows.

Federal Judge Allows Clinton Foundation Whistleblower Complaint To Proceed, Rules IRS 'Abused Its Discretion'

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
BOOM.

DJT Retweeted

11:36 PM · Oct 12, 2020

11:36 links to drop 3278 via... twitter.com...11366160975564800

10:10AM · Oct 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

From The Point Person on the OBL stuff.

Next News Network Whistle blower drops bombshell

This is treacherous. Six Navy seals killed to hide the fact they killed Bin Laden's double HILLARY called the shots, and sounds like blackmailed Obama. Money funneled in through foundation to bribe any in congress to keep their mouth shut up about it. Just to try to make sure the "right" person gets elected. Obama's trophy kill was not a trophy.

Makes watergate look like a walk in the park. Stuff is going to hit the fans folks. Be careful out there. Be wary where the main stream tries to direct your attention to. Now wondering if Bin Laden is actually dead.
edit on Wed Oct 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Political trolling

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
DJT ReTweet

Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Of note that today's single post, so far, #4850 sums to 17 = Q.

So as not to waste space, we are up to 92 tweets and 1 post = total 93...

Could be hitting the [ 93 dk ] "Corn is ready to harvest" MARKER from #3525?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

My Crusader relative HUGH predates the Templars, back to the First Crusade.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh,_Count_of_Vermandois#First_Crusade

edit on 13-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So....I have another odd thought on Amy Coney Barrett....what if she is the very reason that Durham/Barr are not bringing anything out prior to elections?

What if they already know Trump will win the election and follow through on his promises to hold them all accountable?

What if RBG was dead a while before it was announced, like Cain?

Now, with the people said to have been involved in Obamagate, the case would likely end up going to the Supreme Court because of Article 3 and Original Jurisdiction. It would not be a military tribunal or anything like that unless it included a current member of the military.

So...where I am going with this....Barrett has been consistently touted as a "textualist" and a "Constitutionalist".....meaning she goes exactly by the Constitution.

I started to notice during the hearing today that she seemed almost disinterested. Almost as if she knew she would have time for any of the BS the left was throwing at her because her time would be focused on something much larger.

What if the plan all along was to get 3 or more conservatives on the court to make sure when this hits, they won't slip away.

Now, I have seen Roberts name come up as being shady and that could go one of 2 ways. He is shady and it comes out and he is forced to step down and Trump gets yet another appointment, or he is playing the game as well.

Anyone happen to be able to find anything on Amy Coney Barrett or Kavanaugh writing anything or discussing Article 3 from the Constitution?
edit on 10/13/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Aallanon

I've been doing this in one way shape or form for decades, decades. None of this is stuff new to me, but the change in humanity is.

Ya know, that really is a key point. Even if the NWO/deep state/globalists/whoever somehow win, and push me into a cage for whatever... unlike even just 5 years ago, I feel happy to know that I am no longer alone in this fight. I wouldn't be standing on that hill alone.
After years of me going on about all this stuff, to find myself on the same page as my family... who finally get what I've been trying to say for so very long... to be understood... that honestly fills my heart with joy. If it all goes belly up, and they strike me down... well, I don't fear death, and what comes after is better and more real than this reality anyway.

To stand with others, eyes open, has been the one of the best feelings in the world I've experienced, and I never thought I'd see the day... and as hard as it might be to believe, it's just possible that the best actually is yet to come.

One last thing. I often talk about the narrative.
The best written scripts usually see the hero on the ropes in the third act... oh no! Our hero has been caught! He's fallen! How will he ever recover???? But then, it all comes together, and with a little help from God, a surprise victory and a much more satisfying end. Something like this... the last 5 minutes of the Matrix

I rediscovered my faith in humanity this year, and until the fight is done, I will not stand down.
I'll be on that hill on my own if I need to be, Q or no Q, but I'm pretty sure there will be more than just me... and when it's all over, stood in the setting sun of the old world, I'll hear those trumpets start to rise in the distance... : )

Roll credits...

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join