It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: FlyingFox

Re: Hadron

At some point they’re going to do something that shouldn’t be done.

I think they did that last time when they blew all those scientist right out of the boots into a big mess against the walls.

What a year to choose, 2020 to stare into the abyss of another universe full sail ahead with no torpedoes to arm... Yet, if time travel is possible which I think it is, we must have already done this and were successful, so there is that. Question is, was it this time we got it right?
Might actually be an historic day in the future, or one looked back upon as a total disaster. Or the day we released the Krakon upon the world!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
That article is reprinted from 2015.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Oh man, this is CLASSIC!

Crackhead son of the current Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, left his MacBook Pro at a computer repair store and never returned to pick it up. Turns out it is full of incriminating emails and pictures!!! Who would thunk it?? So, this enterprising computer repairer then turned over the laptop and associated hard drive to the FBI! Oh, but not before giving a copy to Rudy Guiliani!!! Buckle up folks, things are about to get CRAZY!!!!

nypost.com...

Please put this story up as a separate thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

How much crack must one smoke to fall asleep while smoking crack?

edit on 14-10-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I just said the same thing on Twitter. You have got to be doing some SERIOUS stuff to pass out with a crack pipe in your mouth. Crack usually keeps people awake....

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I just said the same thing on Twitter. You have got to be doing some SERIOUS stuff to pass out with a crack pipe in your mouth. Crack usually keeps people awake....

The pictures will gain attention but the real story is that Ukraine Joe told yet ANOTHER lie that he didn't know about his son's shady business dealings.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Exactly. This just confirms that Joe was neck deep in Hunters dirty business dealings with Ukraine right from the beginning. The whole "My son has not told me anything about his business dealings" is a complete and bald-faced lie.

Going to be interesting to see how the eneMedia frames this one to the sheep.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Imagine what Hunter could do with his dad as POTUS?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Imagine what Hunter could do with his dad as POTUS?

Imagine what CHINA could do with Hunter's dad as POTUS!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It’s disturbing to think about. If this election is close, I will be so disappointed in the People.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Barr and Bash are swamp. Durham probably is too.

No one in the DOJ has the balls to do the right thing.

Disgraceful. 🤬

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
LOL

Pinterest is the latest social platform to ban QAnon conspiracy
theory content
Rachel E. Greenspan 14 minutes ago

www.insider.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
BOOOM
BREAKING: Audio Pt. 1 of CIA whistleblower Alan Parrot with Congressman Weldon, Osama, Obama, Biden.

21,371 views•Oct 14, 2020

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

If I remember rightly I'm pretty sure it was found that Al-Waleed bin Talal owned the block that the Mandalay Bay Hotel was on?

He's deffo dirty and not a nice guy by sounds of it.

At the time I think Q said House of Saud would fall. Then MBS steps in and many top officials were holed up and interrogated.

He actually owns the top penthouses of the Mandalay bay hotel with no one other than Bill Gates.

The Vegas shooting is a big chunk nugget in itself and ties in very very nicely with Q and some early drops made.

It's very interesting to dig into..... try it..... if you havent already.
edit on 14/10/2020 by Catch_a_Fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
BREAKING: Audio Pt. 2 of CIA whistleblower Alan Parrot with Congressman Weldon, Osama, Obama, Biden.

6 views•Oct 14, 2020

youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
twitter.com...

BREAKING: PROOF THE INFORMATION ON OSAMA BIN LADEN SENT BY ALAN PARROT WAS RECEIVED BY VP @JoeBiden

WHY WAS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WORKING WITH IRAN TO PROTECT BIN LADEN?

(post by Trillium removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

These "releases" and clues and Q drops and occasional testimony are **way too complicated and disjunct** for the average person to first, care enough to get interested, and second, piece together and get outraged.

Now we're asking people to pay attention over the course of a few years; collate and synthesize and correlate disjunct data that's being falsely debunked at the same time it's being released, so they have to keep track of the real data and the fake data, and finally piece that together into a story - not going to happen.

Seriously, how many of you can say whether or not Bruce Ohr, the General Flynn prosecution, the Clinton emails, the FBI agent text messages, and James Comey are related in all this or not? Or is each one a different scandal?

I can't and I read this thread, and CTH who is compiling all this information, almost every day.

Me trying to fit it all together:

edit on 14-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
WOW that was Quick
Webster’s Dictionary changes definition of 'preference' to match Democrats' attack on Amy Coney Barrett

websters online made the change in real time to support hirono's assertion that the word "preference" was now offensive.

thepostmillennial.com...

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join