It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Excellent summary of recent craziness from Democrats. I appreciate summaries. Good for starting threads.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is a waste of time and energy without any returns.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Patrick McGoohan's 1967-68 British tv series "The Prisoner".
Summary: After resigning, a secret agent is abducted and taken to what looks like an idyllic village, but is really a bizarre prison. His warders demand information. He gives them nothing, but only tries to escape.

Quotes from one of the episodes:
Number 6: Where am I?

Number 2: In the [Biden] village.

Number 6: What do you want?

Number 2: Information.

Number 6: Whose side are you on?

Number 2: That would be telling. We want information... information... information!

Number 6: You won't get it!

I believe you can find all 17 episodes on Youtube, for free.

The iconic 'Mini MOKE' (BidenMobile 😂) is making a comeback in the UK.

Awesome! Love this show & have all the DVD's. May have to pull it out & watch it again.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So far today 75 POTUS tweets, following the 117 yesterday.

Of today's 4 are self-retweets:

#1 at 05:16:39, DELTA = 00 14:25:53
#2 at 05:16:41, DELTA = 00 14:50:28
#3 at 05:23:33, DELTA = 02 09:04:14
#4 at 06:12:38, DELTA = 37 07:25:20

These link to posts:
#5 Follow the money, it’s the key. ... Have faith.
#6 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. Follow Huma tomorrow.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?

#14 1st DURHAM BOAT
#16 Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise
#28 Well done. Picture being painted.
#33 I’m hopeful my time spent here was not wasted. Note few if any shills inside this thread. Reason for that. It’s being monitored, recorded, and analyzed and don’t want the clutter. Take good care. God bless.

#37 They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain. Fight the good fight. LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

#39 Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now? Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities? Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran? What deal was done with Iran under BO?

#41 What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing. I wonder if critically important materials as well as scientists aka the bomb makers were inside when it happened. Shocking no global news agency suspects we had nothing to do with it. Enjoy the crumbs.

#53 List out all who have foundations. Why is this relevant? How can donations be used personally? Analyze the filings. Who is charged w/ overseeing this? IRS? Corrupt? Politically motivated? The level of corruption in our country (and most others) is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY. Alice & Wonderland.

#209 Why did BO scuttle the shuttle program? What is SpaceX? Expand your thinking.

#414 Hope you enjoyed the Xmas decor! POTUS will verify directly to provide crumb auth for dissemination. We are crushing these sick people. God bless, Patriot.

#516 Confirmed.
#523 CHECKMATE.

#612 /_ Council on Foreign Relations /_

#725 Ask yourself, why is NK participating in the O-games this year? Ask yourself, why is the 'sister' w/ Pence? Ask yourself, if controlled, how might you protect yourself and look for a way out? Ask yourself, what is a distraction? Ask yourself, why did Korea come together as a country v N&S? Ask yourself, what occurred in Asia (ref pics) just prior to the O-games? Ask yourself, what does FREED mean? Ask yourself, do we want a WAR? Ask yourself, who is trying to start a WAR? Ask yourself, if a missile was launched by rogue actors, what would be the purpose? Ask yourself, what would/should immediately start a WAR? Ask yourself, would the PUBLIC understand the following statement: "Rogue actors (Clowns/US former heads of State) initiated a missile launch in order to 'force' the US into a WAR/conflict against X?" Be the autists we know you are. Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.

#904 DhytcDFbF5874/37875

#1238 Not ‘official’ product - 5 Eyes. Listen carefully. No evidence to support POTUS targeting. None. Do you understand the gravity of what’s unfolding? EVIL & CORRUPTION. She had to win at all costs. You know why. How do people support/vote 4 these people?

#1425 Given we have now undeniably [on purpose] verified ourselves to be an inside source, expect the MSM [Clown Army] to attack in full cooperation w/ foreign and domestic assets. Be prepared. TRUST the plan. Conspiracy NO MORE. We are in full control. PAIN!

#1450 Kim in Singapore pics: Gardens by the Bay. See prev pic. Timestamp. Coincidence? Everything shown has meaning. You are watching a 'scripted' movie.

#1639 SEC TEST

#1641 Coordinated effort to ramp pro violent attacks (4ch 8ch /pol/) (threads). Mods controlled (4ch). Staged to frame pro POTUS supporters. Push violence (trap). Shareblue. Coordinated RL attacks (link). Cause & Effect. MSM outcry to force action. It’s already begun (small > large). www.huffingtonpost.com...📁 Anticipated. Goal? Ready David?

#2333 Nothing to See Here… D5. RED OCTOBER.

#2520 Ask yourself, why is NK participating in the O-games this year? Ask yourself, why is the 'sister' w/ Pence?
Ask yourself, if controlled, how might you protect yourself and look for a way out? Ask yourself, what is a distraction? Ask yourself, why did Korea come together as a country v N&S? Ask yourself, what occurred in Asia (ref pics) just prior to the O-games? Ask yourself, what does FREED mean? Ask yourself, do we want a WAR? Ask yourself, who is trying to start a WAR? Ask yourself, if a missile was launched by rogue actors, what would be the purpose? Ask yourself, what would/should immediately start a WAR? Ask yourself, would the PUBLIC understand the following statement: "Rogue actors (Clowns/US former heads of State) initiated a missile launch in order to 'force' the US into a WAR/conflict against X?" Be the autists we know you are.

#2553 GHWB funeral: One man, who gave up everything, risking his life (himself/family), to fight for & defend, We, the PEOPLE. Bait expends ammunition. EVIL has no place here.

#3707 WW. Though, nothing should ever replace 'Christ' in 'Christmas'. Merry Christmas, Anons/Patriots. God is on our side.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That escalated Quickly.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: cimmerius

That pig from Hawaii, Hirono, asked ACB if she is a sexual predator.

CONGRESS. IS. A. DISGRACE. 🤬

Honestly CT... I watched that through gritted teeth. What kind of an opening was that??? It got me thinking, imagine if you went for a job interview, and that was the first thing they asked you. Personally, I'd just walk out. It was highly offensive, and I think it was meant to be.

What I have taken from the whole thing (after 2 days of it) is that the democrat senators have really made themselves look bad here. Really bad. They might be praised by the shriekers, but for the more central people, when comparing to the republican representatives, I'd be side stepping more and more right.

One thing I will say though. The last two republicans that spoke with (not talked at) ACB were excellent. I'm rarely impressed by many politicians, here in the UK or anywhere else... but Sen. John Kennedy had a very genuine way about him, and I can't remember the name of the Blonde lady with glasses at the end, but she really nailed the "Only strong women from the left are allowed in the powerful women club" bit. It is rarely spoken about, but it is such a key point that most are scared to voice. So it was excellent to hear her say what she did.

So, as painful as the whole thing was to watch (and I literally had to skip over/mute the repetitive democrat diatribe for the most part), it has only served to make the left look even worse... if that was actually possible. I really don't know how ACB maintained composure though, that was a strength all of it's own. She'd get my vote.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hahaha!

No kidding.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Bad news.

No Durham report
No unmasking report
No CIA doc release
No arrests
No indictments
No justice

What comes next?

ACB replaces RBG
Trump gets 2nd term
Hold the Senate
Flip the House

... then worry about the “past”

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

EMN, just re-checked the face... Jeff Rhodes?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: bradychick

Maybe shes a fan of this guy?

Can I get a "HELL YEAH"?

HELL YEAH Stone Cold! Sorry couldnt help myself!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yea, yea I know. Stupid meme, couldn't resist.🐸😂

On a more serious note...
Fascinating! I never heard of this esoteric Reich Orgone energy accumulator and how it applies (according to some) in theory to the Great pyramid.
Divine Architecture and Sacred Geometry - ROBERT SEPEHR (first ~10 minutes)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Did POTUS Tweet out the 24 videos last Thursday? I think that's a clue you were looking for?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Regarding the "actual truth" of the situation, when/if most of it comes to light; I'd say this. The truth of it all, when looking at the major plot points (not all the small details that back up the core truths) are probably quite easy to follow if it is laid out.
The problem we have here (on ATS or other Q research arenas) is that Q has said that they are only dropping crumbs of information... enough to make people realise that something big is happening, and that some really bad things have happened that we are not yet truly aware of. So, that means Q, like all conspiracy theories is a series of dots with huge voids of connective tissue. All of us here and elsewhere have spent many many hours trying to find extra dots and join it all up.

This means, that through all of our collective view points, the mass of potential information seems huge and still hard to connect together. The point of Q has been to show that yes, something big has happened, and something big is going on.

When the mist clears, and the actual true dots are laid out, with the correct connecting tissue, it might be much easier to digest and understand. The main plot points might be big and clear enough, that most wont need to study all of the dots to get a pretty clear picture of the crimes and the players.
When this clarity is given, all the noise that we ourselves have created will fall by the way side. The dirty window washed and wiped, giving a clear view.

As Lance stated, there will be a few missing details that would be too hard for most to accept, so there will be a little distortion, but as a whole, I think it'll all be pretty easy to follow. The crimes we know are connected to this aren't nuanced petty theft by some guy who has fallen on hard times. This is gigantic tentpole stuff... even just seeing some of it will be enough to convince the majority.

I actually feel, beyond people going out to vote in the US, that it is a good time to just relax and watch it play out. Like a snowball falling down a mountain getting bigger and bigger, logic says that at some point it will hit the ground and smash wide open. Nothing can actually stop that at this point.

Personally, i wish we had the same certainty here in the UK as you have over there in the US. Intel is very sketchy and paper thin. Stuff IS happening here, no doubt, but there is zero insight into the narrative. I'm half expecting it to be along the lines of public uprising and the removal and reformation of our government. They are pushing all of our buttons, being as stupid as possible, so much so that even the blind can see it. Will it be a smooth ride? I don't know... but i do know that what happens in the US is vital to what happens here. I'm still watching that damn snowball roll and get bigger though. It's hard not to at this point.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I can't watch it. It is an odd one, she was vetted so the could have just gone to a vote along party lines. But this serves to out the ghouls by putting them on display again - they just can't help themselves.

The left wanted to remove the filibuster, but seems to use the hearings for ACB as a filibuster to slow the roll to the unstoppable outcome of ACB winning the votes. They know she will be conformed. The right should of just skipped the hearings and go back to the old way of doing things. Everyone knows if there wasn't any press allowed in these hearings things would move faster. They just want to put on a show. I'm looking at you Senator Sheldon Whitehouse with all your sings.

I was upset the first day when Senator Ted Cruz was there via video call. But 2nd day he showed up in person and really enjoyed his 30 mins of time. I kind of wanted him to accept Trumps nomination to the Supreme Court.
edit on 13-10-2020 by Guimontag because: Added more to post.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
File under "obvious... not obvious..."

Sometimes things can be so obvious that it is impossible to see it.

The usual Senate Suspects, Hirono, Booker, Harris etc. are imbeciles.

They don't leave the Senate floor and become super geniuses, they are that stupid. They display their stupidity with pride, and while doing so create a visceral reaction in folks.

Notice how when Hirono speaks a violent reaction occurs within, a need to throw something, punch something scream and so on? Feel it? Notice those who do not? If they're all just "people" then why doesn't Jim Jordan inspire disgust, hate, anger? All are not the same, feeling it is easy.

Maize is not smart, she's violent coupled with extreme stupidity. Note, they are NOT self reflective, not at all. They do not learn, they do not evolve, they do not grow, they are not now nor ever will be compassionate or caring.

So what is so obvious?

If Hirono and Booker and Harris and Warren are in effect defective, WHO is directing them? Who is on their staff? Who writes the trash Hirono reads? WHO writes Booker's talking points? The staff+++. Who is that handler that shadows ChiFi all around? Why her?

Remove the idiots and the staff remains. There is no giant pool to draw staff from, they come from Control Central. How on earth can one explain people like Tip Over Johnson, or You're a Racist Green, or Maize or Booker doing the job of a Starbucks Drive Up Window, let alone a job where trillions are at stake? They cannot, they can barely read, but they are violent energies used to do the work of those behind them.

It should be obvious. Klobuchar is a moron, Nadler is an idiot, these are not the best and the brightest, but thick headed violent creatures, creatures whose entire way of existence is through creating fear/rage/hate/anger and so on in those they seek to control, as such, they need supervision.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/13/20 (Tue) 22:03:29ba70a6 (1) No.11059802

File (hide): 7705f6fd9d09d02⋯.jpg (302.4 KB, 1860x782, 930:391, 83ja837.JPG) (h) (u)

What happens when too many people don't buy what they are selling?
What happens when too many people wake up?
What happens when they lose control of the digital battlefield?
Mr. Russia collusion pusher himself now involved?
[knowingly]
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 13-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
The people who elect Booker, Hirono, Waters, Pelosi, Nadler, over and over again, without putting up a replacement, are apparently getting what they want from these crazies.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

While I agree with sound therapy, as a former practitioner of it myself, I concur with Einstein's conclusion that the so-called orgone effect "is simply due to the gradient temperature inside the room". The same would apply to the pyramids.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Who is "Mr. Russian Collusion Pusher"? Whenever one of the witnesses points out a "conspiracy theory", I hope the Republicans on the committee are sharp enough to PROVE (by document, video, etc..) that "it" is REAL.

edit on 10/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join