It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

I have to admit that it's still a Mystery to me how POTUS/Q took down one side of the pyramid (SA) almost on day 1 of these 3 years? How that was achieved has not been adequately explained yet!

He showed them his intel.

I think it was mutual. Salman hated Clinton and likely had all of her comms from her BB being routed through SA. He would have been elated at Trump winning and likely wanted to do anything possible to keep Hillary far away.

I am beginning to really think the source of the Clinton emails was SA now. The deal with RIM and SA occurred in 2010 and it allowed all traffic to be unencrypted by their security/government in SA.
edit on 10/14/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoners_dilemma
en.wikipedia.org...

The prisoner's dilemma is a standard example of a game analyzed in game theory that shows why two completely rational individuals might not cooperate, even if it appears that it is in their best interests to do so. It was originally framed by Merrill Flood and Melvin Dresher while working at RAND in 1950. Albert W. Tucker formalized the game with prison sentence rewards and named it "prisoner's dilemma",[1] presenting it as follows:

Two members of a criminal gang are arrested and imprisoned. Each prisoner is in solitary confinement with no means of communicating with the other. The prosecutors lack sufficient evidence to convict the pair on the principal charge, but they have enough to convict both on a lesser charge. Simultaneously, the prosecutors offer each prisoner a bargain. Each prisoner is given the opportunity either to betray the other by testifying that the other committed the crime, or to cooperate with the other by remaining silent. The possible outcomes are:

Plus, they are entirely different beasts. Some similarities though, mostly finance, but one is far more vulnerable.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Interesting find on /qresearch:

John Durham's birthday is 3/16!

Maybe puts a different focus on Kayleigh's last clock tweet of 3:16?

Also today is now Oct 14th... and post #14 is the first DURHAM BOAT picture:

SCI[F]
Military Intelligence.
What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Why is this relevant?
What was Flynn's background?
Why is this relevant?
Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
Why?
By Who?
Was HRC next in line?
Was the election suppose to be rigged?
Did good people prevent the rigging?
Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
What is POTUS in control of?
What is the one organization left that isn't corrupt?
Why does the military play such a vital role?
Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
Who guards former Presidents?
Why is that relevant?
Who guards HRC?
Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?
What is Mueller's background? Military?
Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?

Following posts may also be relevant today:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894699 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:39:57 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894658 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:38:13 (EST)
>>894571
TWITTER.
CLOWNS.
Operation Q-T2810C.
False drops.
Bot push.
Future "Conspiracy" push to norms.
Bad mixed w/ good.
Taint.
They are scared.
Q

>>894658
MZ to step down as Chairman.
MZ out of US.
@Jack
Good luck.
Q

#1410 pictures of pallets of ZTE phones?

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: cfcc74 No.1448841 📁
May 17 2018 18:24:48 (EST)

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: cfcc74 No.1448660 📁
May 17 2018 18:16:15 (EST)
Foxconn_ZZ.png
X10.png
>>1448537

Clas_1.png
Clas_2.png
>>1448660

edit on 14-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Remember Q saying "let's see what happens" in post #4807 and in a few more?

During that glorious interview of Pelosi tonight on CNN in which things went off the rails a bit, Wolf Blitzer ( in rare form ) actually found back against Pelosi's BS. And at one point Wolf actually says "let's see what happens"

Heres the vid that CNN cut out on their youtube upload tonight:
youtu.be...

🤔

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Very thought-provoking post! Maybe Mike Pompeo retrieved Hillary's 33,000 "deleted" e-mails from Saudi Arabia. Going to go do a quick dig to see.

Well....seems a lot of SA news is popping up. Check out who Pompeo is meeting with tomorrow....

www.state.gov...

Secretary Michael R. Pompeo will welcome Saudi Arabian Foreign Minister His Highness Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud to Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, October 14 for the inaugural U.S.-Saudi Strategic Dialogue. The dialogue will focus on our shared commitments to the furthering of regional security and prosperity, economic development, and the people-to-people exchanges that have underpinned our bilateral relationship since the seminal meeting between President Roosevelt and King Abdulaziz aboard the USS Quincy 75 years ago. Secretary Pompeo and Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan will deliver remarks at 8:45 AM-EDT and the event will be streamed live online at State.gov.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I trade meems with a local stranger who I met selling car stuff on Craigslist. He's the one who told me, completely unprovoked, that my caller ID read "Q". Maybe exchanged 10x times, 1-2x a week. It was my turn so I sent the falconer meem to see if he "got it".

www.thedailybeast.com...

Unprovoked, he replies..."Santa knows if you've been bad or good". The guy nailed it....somehow. I didn't say squat about Santa, except for here.

edit on 14-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: odd.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

WTF, did someone swap out Wolf's med's & insert a few Q drops?? Wow, extra rare form indeed. Crazy hypocrite Pharaoh Nancy showing her true colors.
🤬

Anywho, very curious change of heart on Wolf.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

It would represent the ultimate betrayal in the brotherhood of arms. Yeah, it could get ugly. Important that this is carefully vetted, as it could also be a provocation of some kind.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: carewemust

A CT?
Did you get any Florida duty?

CT-R & A. Naval Security Group. Mostly in Rota Spain. Loooong ago.

Jerez de la Frontera.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Re: Hadron

At some point they’re going to do something that shouldn’t be done.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: 1010set

It would represent the ultimate betrayal in the brotherhood of arms. Yeah, it could get ugly. Important that this is carefully vetted, as it could also be a provocation of some kind.

Cheers

Low (very) probability, but IF the MSM switched itself back to an independent entity.... EVEN if it was only for self preservation, it would be funny to watch how the Left would completely implode.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Sounds like you've got 'people' interested in your thoughts.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Re: Hadron

At some point they’re going to do something that shouldn’t be done.

Yeah.

"Whaddya mean, the microscopic black hole didn't vanish ?!"

That crew strikes me as dangerous idiots motivated by something besides pure research. The CT in me wonders if they suspect the USA has indeed "found" new aspects of reality and they are playing fast and loose trying to catch up.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

If I remember rightly I'm pretty sure it was found that Al-Waleed bin Talal owned the block that the Mandalay Bay Hotel was on?

He's deffo dirty and not a nice guy by sounds of it.

At the time I think Q said House of Saud would fall. Then MBS steps in and many top officials were holed up and interrogated.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

More big news from SA this week:

Saudi Arabia’s Prince Bandar sets the record straight on the Palestinian question

A Saudi Prince Declares Independence From Old Obligations
- Prince Bandar bin Sultan interview in SA this past week
- He is the country’s leading elder statesman & towering figure of global diplomacy
- A former ambassador to Washington & head of the Saudi Intelligence Agency
- An insider who witnessed events related to the Palestinian cause from 1978 - 2015

Prince Bandar is candid about the reasons for his monologue:
- to record how hard the Saudis have worked on behalf of the Palestinians
- to reassure the UAE and Bahrain
- to call out PLO/Hamas for alliances with non-Arab countries Turkey & Iran

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Aallanon

In 110 years, everyone alive today will be dead so we got that going for us.

i laughed out loud at this thank you!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Moynihan and Doyle get the green light...where it will lead who knows.

Federal Judge Allows Clinton Foundation Whistleblower Complaint To Proceed, Rules IRS 'Abused Its Discretion'

Im kind of surprised you didn't get more stars for this. I think it holds some BOOM Status itself. I mean how often has a judge let anything in the court actually proceed against the mighty Clintons, much less the Foundation. To have Gates neck in the noose with them is a lovely bonus.

Snippet:

Ultimately, Doyle and Moynihan maintained that the Clinton Foundation could be subject to paying tax on anywhere from $400mm to potentially as much as $2.5 billion of revenue.

Not exactly chump change if in the end forced to pay.

Then we have this snippet:

"The investigation clearly demonstrates that the foundation was not a charitable organization per se, but in point of fact was a closely held family partnership,” said Doyle, who formerly worked on Wall Street and has been involved with finance for the last ten years conducting investigations.
“As such it was governed in a fashion in which it sought in large measure to advance the personal interests of its principals as detailed within the financial analysis of this submission and further confirmed within the supporting documentation and evidence section. -The Hill

People may have commented on this as the thread went on. Im just commenting as I read it now.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Meme, sort of.

Cheers
edit on 14-10-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nookro

Oh wow! That is very interesting. I think at the time everyone thought Q was talking about Dershowitz....but this makes a lot of sense in the context that has come out in the past few days.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Oh man, this is CLASSIC!

Crackhead son of the current Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, left his MacBook Pro at a computer repair store and never returned to pick it up. Turns out it is full of incriminating emails and pictures!!! Who would thunk it?? So, this enterprising computer repairer then turned over the laptop and associated hard drive to the FBI! Oh, but not before giving a copy to Rudy Guiliani!!! Buckle up folks, things are about to get CRAZY!!!!

nypost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join