It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Wizard-Santa?

edit on 13-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
John Solomon says declassifications coming within 24 hours, related to Bruce Ohrs testimony.

mobile.twitter.com...

Probably said this before but bears repeating for anyone who thinks the world is going to change overnight...

These "releases" and clues and Q drops and occasional testimony are **way too complicated and disjunct** for the average person to first, care enough to get interested, and second, piece together and get outraged.

I'm a lawyer, I on occasion have had to recreate what happened in a particular transaction during a trial, and let me tell you, if you can't distill it to an *easy* to understand chart, a picture, or a short understandable paragraph, no one, and I mean no one is going to get it. And let me tell you, I've lost cases I should have won, and won cases I should have lost. And have no idea how or why.

Now we're asking people to pay attention over the course of a few years; collate and synthesize and correlate disjunct data that's being falsely debunked at the same time it's being released, so they have to keep track of the real data and the fake data, and finally piece that together into a story - not going to happen.

Seriously, how many of you can say whether or not Bruce Ohr, the General Flynn prosecution, the Clinton emails, the FBI agent text messages, and James Comey are related in all this or not? Or is each one a different scandal?

I can't and I read this thread, and CTH who is compiling all this information, almost every day.
edit on 13-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Rel, see anything pointing to 10-12-2020 or maybe an impact date?

New eyes on this drop.

Needless to say, I've never met OBL, so I would have no idea which teeeveee or pic version is the guy - if any. Anyone who says they "know" its him or not is a fool of epic proportions.

Difference: 3232 days, 17 hours, 36 minutes and 0 seconds

ADD: DJT's 111 Rally today. OBL fake drop = 1119 Time difference on two stamps is 111

edit on 13-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm now 100 percent sure that Maize Hirano was left on the doorstep of the the Senate by her nursing home. They simply decided enough was enough and left her with a note pinned to her dirty scarf that said "she's all yours now, no take-backs."

Sen. Mazie Hirono asks ACB "since you became a legal adult, have you ever made unwanted requests for sexual favors or committed any verbal or physical harassment or assault of a sexual nature?"

Vile Clip

BTW, I said this would come up, only I joked about it being Ford returning to the floor sans costume.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Bad news.

No Durham report
No unmasking report
No CIA doc release
No arrests
No indictments
No justice

What comes next?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I tried to imagine Senator Hirono making "unwanted requests for sexual favors" and threw up in my mouth a little bit.

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Bad news.

No Durham report
No unmasking report
No CIA doc release
No arrests
No indictments
No justice

What comes next?

The usual - more frustrating foreplay. 🙄

link   
a reply to: underpass61

Everything about her is unwanted

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank-you, I heard that Democrats are blasting Pelosi for not accepting President's demand to Democrats of "Go Big or Go Home!", regarding the Stimulus/Recovery package.

Hopefully Pelosi keeps growing increasingly irrational and angry. That will make it easier for the public to digest her role in enabling the spread of Covid-19 across America.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nah, she’s more like one of those wild chickens they have running around on Oahu.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Something better? Who knows? They officially have my attention until the election. After that, well....

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I like to push out the dankest meems, not just for our entertainment, but also supply some ammo to take to the fight.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

"Keith Coney"?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

You are not alone. I can't even pretend I know what the hell is what in this endless saga. I like to think I do now and then but nope. I've grown too sick & tired of it all. Course, that is exactly what [they] want us all to feel and think. Damn!
I figure one day, years from now some astute scholarly research writer will author a book on the whole 4-5-6 year spygate scandal and publish it as a Tom Clancy novel. Probably have to be a trilogy and the closest truth we sheeple will ever know given state secrets, redactions and some of it sealed for a hundred years. The Seventh seal will crack open before any of us know the real truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
From what I gather, Multiple U.S. Attorneys. Each one focusing on a different area of deep-state corruption.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

You are not alone. I can't even pretend I know what the hell is what in this endless saga. I like to think I do now and then but nope. I've grown too sick & tired of it all. Course, that is exactly what [they] want us all to feel and think. Damn!
I figure one day, years from now some astute scholarly research writer will author a book on the whole 4-5-6 year spygate scandal and publish it as a Tom Clancy novel. Probably have to be a trilogy and the closest truth we sheeple will ever know given state secrets, redactions and some of it sealed for a hundred years. The Seventh seal will crack open before any of us know the real truth.

There's a few things that hint at a mass awakening. Of course Q said we'll never know one of them because 90% or something of people would go insane. How convenient, one paternalistic government agent substituting her/their decisions about my life in place of another one.

The other was something about we'll all know what's what when the first arrest is made. We'll see about that.

Otherwise, everything is too "insider" and all the "BOOMs" have turned to to be booms for the people involved, and no one else.

I'm watching this and hoping the deep state is taken down, but I know it's unlikely. I just tune it like it's a daily soap opera and see what's next even though nothing ever gets resolved.
edit on 13-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: cimmerius

I don't know much about the Haiti stuff...is it possible looking into her (ACB) would reveal the people that were doing it illegally

Possibly, but not directly. I doubt ACB did anything worse than possibly bend the rules a little at the very most.

Although I was surprised to see a Dem raising the issue of sketchy Haiti adoptions given that the Clintons have major ties to the whole Haiti fiasco.

You would have to take the focus off of ACB and onto the darker operations to really reveal much of import, and ACB's critics are not likely to do that.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Q said we'll never know one of them because 90% or something of people would go insane.

We're halfway there. The left has lost its marbles. A dementia patient is officially put forward by the left as fit for the presidency. A Congressional hack has just asked a decent Christian woman if she is a sexual predator. Over the last four years the duly elected President has had his life repeatedly threatened and nothing is done about it. People are freaking out over a virus that kills fewer people than the seasonal flu. Law and order has crumbled in Democratic strongholds. Everything the left accuses the right of doing is a projection.

Maybe closer to 75%. 🤔

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join