It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

One out of four maybe two?

And I am 100% positive no one from Obama to the Awan brothers to Peter Stroke will even be indicted.

No return

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, there's the #365 lines:

Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.

1) Note the 12 underneath the 10,

2) The "10 & [10] 12" gives you a 111,

3) The "2/7 -12/17 gives you 20... so there's a 10/12/20 in an L shape,

4) The "10 & [10]" also gives you a 20

5) Possibility of a MIRROR of 20/10/12 and 10/12/20?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, just re-checked the face... Jeff Rhodes?

Hi Rel, I had zero'd in on "Keith Coney" based on your earlier mention of Coney. Just thought that was an odd coincidence.
--------------

I haven't been keeping up with G-Max but she just hired the same lawyer who defended one of Osama's henchmen - holds a Top Secret/SCI Clearance. And she also hired the same lawyer who helped prosecute drug kingpin “El Chapo.” Apparently she is hell-bent on going free and money is plentiful. Bizarre given the OBL/SEAL team Six is back in the news.

NY Post

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Post 4850 (operationq.pub...) is why I appreciate Q. He is like a "journalist insider".

I wouldn't know about 90% of what Q brings to our attention, without him.

That's also why corrupt powers don't like Q. He exposes them all. From Congress, to MSM, to Social Media platforms.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Who is "Mr. Russian Collusion Pusher"? Whenever one of the witnesses points out a "conspiracy theory", I hope the Republicans on the committee are sharp enough to PROVE (by document, video, etc..) that "it" is REAL.

I'd imagine it is Adam Schiff.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am sorry and won’t continue to vent my frustrations here.

I’m just so tired of having my hopes for a better America raised just enough to believe maybe, maybe this time the good guys will win only to be crushed every time.

Fool me once I guess.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
DJT tweeted...

And a look at how the mighty have fallen.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

This is what I'm thinking too, which would also mean that during any hearing of the information it will be either behind closed doors, so he can make up crap like normal, or if it's in an open door hearing he won't let the Republicans ask any questions like last time.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
LOL, what if Durham uncovered that Trump did collide with Russia. The boomerang of all boomerangs. Now that would actually make me laugh.

Seriously though. If Barr ignored the IG stuff. Only one charge & a plea for the FISA evidence faking attorney. Nothing on unmasking.

My God. The stuff they are finding must be horrendous to not waste resources on these other crimes.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It's okay, A. I think but for a few perennial optimists among us, we have all shared and expressed our frustrations here on occasion.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
LOL
Ghost Stories
CBS showing a special on FBI Ghost Stories tonite?

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thanks for the kind words.

I think I just figured it out and the truth is more depressing than I could have imagined.

There are no white hats.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There are many "white hats"; more than you can imagine.

Though 713 years have passed, we shall never forget.

Q713

"Seals are wonderful creatures.
Heard they work fast at capturing their prey.
PRAY.
Silence is golden.
CORONA_OFFLINE_Deac[0000].
Games R FUN!
Q"

edit on 13-10-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Make no mistake we all want a pound of flesh for what they did & tried to do to POTUS.

It’s up to Barr & Durham. They are either the steely eyed lawmen we were told they were or they are Barney & Goober. It’s their legacy on the line.

Mueller is forever tainted.
Comey is forever tainted.
Biden is forever tainted.
Hillary is forever tainted.

Barr & Durham are risking being the Hoax’s Hoax and lumped right in with the Apple Dumpling Gang listed above.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Who is "Mr. Russian Collusion Pusher"? Whenever one of the witnesses points out a "conspiracy theory", I hope the Republicans on the committee are sharp enough to PROVE (by document, video, etc..) that "it" is REAL.

Take a guess...

HARVARD KENNEDY SCHOOL = Epstein, Wexner, Glenn Dubin (Q4577 list), Leon Black, David M. Rubenstein (The Carlyle Group)

cpl.hks.harvard.edu...

For Kennedy School Fellows, Epstein-Linked Donors Present a Moral Dilemma

Also, possibly related is Harvard Professor Charles Lieber. Remember that guy?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
First BOOM! (Not the Boom we expected...but a conclusion nevertheless)

The federal prosecutor Attorney General Bill Barr tapped to investigate whether Obama administration officials improperly requested the unmasking of individuals during the 2016 election has concluded his probe without “finding any substantive wrongdoing,” The Washington Post reported Tuesday.
Source: thehill.com...

This investigation was conducted by the U.S. Attorney in Texas who resigned this month. I guess he came up empty.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

EMN, back in the '70s my Dad a wooden pyramid with a base of about 8" square. He used to put his razor blade under it at night and it would be sharp again in the morning. It became a fad... "The wonders of science".

'Twas back in the days of these things:

When he was dying of a brain tumour I used to shave him in the bathroom mirror - now when I shave myself I see his face in my mirror... so thanks for raising that memory for me. Frightening to think I'm the same age as he was in his last year.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The federal prosecutor Attorney General Bill Barr tapped to investigate whether Obama administration officials improperly requested the unmasking of individuals during the 2016 election has concluded his probe without “finding any substantive wrongdoing,” The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

This investigation was conducted by the U.S. Attorney in Texas who resigned this month. I guess he came up empty.

Anatomy of a psyop, or "how folks fail to learn."

WaPravda's job is make people feel hopeless, losers, depressed. If one or more human beings kill themselves after reading a WaPravda story they've failed, they need thousands!!! They're are that awful. Truly.

Anything from WaPravda, NYPravda, et all is a LIE designed to cause pain. It should be ignored, forever, never read, never quoted, and surely never used as a barometer. Even when they report "truth" it is meant to get people to jump out of buildings.

I'm not joking. I see the "uh oh" every single time A Pravda outlet posts anything. Hell, they let RUBIN rage with impunity. NYPravda has turned into a place for folks to radical for Berkley. They are the actual enemy. As in enemy. CNN = Enemy. MSDNC = enemy. The Pravda's = would cause Tokyo Rose to go "uh, boy that's out of bounds joe."

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If this is FAKE NEWS expect Barr or Durham to label it as such tomorrow, as they have done previously in a prompt manner.

If it is NOT fake news, this will be a top story tomorrow, because the Washington Post is the leader in most MSM pile-ons.

CNN/NYT/ABC, etc.: "Durham has concluded that the unmasking was proper, which means there was sufficient reason for Biden, Rice, etc..to unmask Flynn, Trump, and everyone else!"
edit on 10/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

EMN, back in the '70s my Dad a wooden pyramid with a base of about 8" square. He used to put his razor blade under it at night and it would be sharp again in the morning. It became a fad... "The wonders of science".

'Twas back in the days of these things:

When he was dying of a brain tumour I used to shave him in the bathroom mirror - now when I shave myself I see his face in my mirror... so thanks for raising that memory for me. Frightening to think I'm the same age as he was in his last year.

Pyramids are not my thing, but I built one very very different then any of them for reasons.... ahem. Anywho. I was curious, I stuck a cut apple in it for two weeks, fresh to eat after 14 days - I got bored with the experiment at 14. I don't use it for the usual reasons, but the pic above on the right is accurate, what folks are missing is what is below.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join