It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Time to bring in the big guns

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I guess Flynn won’t be in charge of FBI? He may want to grab that pardon pretty soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Now John James is winning the senatorial race! That's good.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
So Michigan.gov has Trump well ahead of Biden.

2020 Michigan Results

Biden Launches Presidential 'Transition Team', Trump Asks SCOTUS To Intervene

President Trump is still reportedly up by hundreds of thousands of votes in PA, but as more absentee ballots are opened his lead appears to be shrinking. With Biden winning some key calls in Michigan and Nevada (calls that, notably, don't reflect final vote tallies), his campaign has decided to launch its transition team website, adopting what one might call a "fake it 'till you make it" approach to the presidency.

In Michigan, the campaign is suing for access to vote-counting operations, and to stop the counting until then. It has filed a similar suit in Pennsylvania.

The AP and NYT and others have just called Michigan and Nevada for Joe Biden. This comes on top of Wisconsin, which was called for Biden.

Going to get messy.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
The official Michigan website still shows President Trump in the lead, as of 8:14pm.

Source: mielections.us...

Though the AP and other Enemies of the People (falsely) called Michigan for Biden at 2pm today, even though President Trump was ahead aby 3 points on the AP website, with 99.7% counted, at 4am this morning.

There could be a China control room orchestrating the U.S. Media's deception. I hope the Trump campaign does not ignore Michigan, as Jay Sekulow told Sean Hannity this afternoon.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: CoramDeo

You can call BS all you want, every day all day.

And you'd be wrong every day all day.

What, you think I made up some story about a voting process?

Go somewhere else and peddle your anger.

Hold up, back up.

I believe your story.

I called BS on the linked tweet fom Cates saying that the DHS printed the balots.

Sheesh. Easy, now.
edit on 4-11-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What if it all has to happen this way? What if it's written in the stars? I was going to start a post with this video but I'm using my phone to post and lucky to get a signal. So I'm going to try and drop this here. It's an astrologer that I've been follow since the end of last year. He predicted the virus and much of the scenero that went along with well before it happened. Here, he talks of the elections, China, war, truths coming out, government, food shortages, economy and the bubble bursting, etc. Let's just say it's written in the stars and there is a master plan unfolding. He said in a recent video of his that we are in the birth canal now and we are going to be squeezed and it will remain dark for awhile, but there is a light, a birth coming, we just have to get though the labor pains. Anyway, I hope I can get this post to go through. If anyone wants to post it on the boards that has a good working connection please share it. Enjoy
youtu.be...

originally posted by: justsaying111

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Flesh699
Watch "What will it take to win the US election?" on YouTube
youtu.be...

Published 4 minutes ago.
Skynewsuk

PA went from 500,000 Trump lead this morning now down to 171,000. They are not chancing this getting to AZ or NV.

When I went to bed this morning Trump had a big lead in PA WI and MI I wake up and hes down in them.

This is so obvious what is going on and exactly what we all knew was going to happen. And yet its happening right before our eyes.

We didnt rise up and use their tactics against them and I fear its to late.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
BOOOM
WorldPopulationReview.com Changes Registered Voter Data and added 3M PA voters to their data!
JERKS!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, I've learned my lesson. Don't look to the media for the truth. Thanks, Care. 👍

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
twitter.com...

Excellent! Attorneys were saying all day that unless FRAUD IS FOUND, court challenges will not bear any fruit. Evidence of fraud is critical. Let's hope James O'keefe (Project Veritas) delivers!

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Just like with the info Q and the Senate fed us about the deep state, we need ACTION from the Election Commission, or DOJ, or SCOTUS with these Election Frauds...and FAST.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wisconsin turnout in
1960 - 72.99%
1964 - 68.68%
1968 - 65.98%
1972 - 62.45%
1976 - 66.38%
1980 - 67.35%
1984 - 63.43%
1988 - 61.00%
1992 - 68.99%
1996 - 58.00%
2000 - 67.01%
2004 - 73.24%
2008 - 69.20%
2012 - 70.14%
2016 - 67.34%
2020 is… 89.25%?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Now John James is winning the senatorial race! That's good.

Is he a Republican? What state?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

He just dropped. Basically he said that boats were postdated by order of the USPS

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Do you think the artificially high Wisconsin vote totals are due to ballots being counted more than once, or fabricated ballots filled out by fictitious people, or dead voters, or simply a precinct captain flat out lying? (We have 186,100 for Biden, boss.)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

He just dropped. Basically he said that boats were postdated by order of the USPS

Thank-you! As always suspected, the USPS was going to be one of the crime scenes.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz probably tried to enter those 2 Florida sorting centers at 4am in September to either have 100,000 ballots postmarked at each facility, or to pay off the manager who would be in charge of committing the crime. It's a good thing she was foiled!

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Now let this sink in a bit ( 120 year old vote )???????????????

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Do you think the artificially high Wisconsin vote totals are due to ballots being counted more than once, or fabricated ballots filled out by fictitious people, or dead voters, or simply a precinct captain flat out lying? (We have 186,100 for Biden, boss.)

My gut tells me they underestimated how many fake/duplicate ballots would be needed to overtake Trump and they panicked. Nobody gave a thought to that % being outside tolerances.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

He's the up and coming star from Michigan. He's young, he's black, and he's Republican.

This is weird: Wikipedia, that bastion of "information", has already put this on John James' page:

James was also the Republican nominee for the 2020 United States Senate election in Michigan, where he narrowly lost to incumbent Democrat Gary Peters in the general election
. en.wikipedia.org...

Something STINKS to high heavens in Michigan!

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join