It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Watch "What will it take to win the US election?" on YouTube
youtu.be...

Published 4 minutes ago.
Skynewsuk

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
My internet gone down and dependent on phone comma for now... anyone else experiencing same?

Mine's been weird all night. Pics not showing up, etc.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Q Research ended up being Band Camp.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
youtu.be...

Published 4 minutes ago.
Skynewsuk

PA went from 500,000 Trump lead this morning now down to 171,000. They are not chancing this getting to AZ or NV.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Same here. Been having issues for a couple of days. All those satellites up there and we can't get a damn strong signal? It feels like back in the flip phone day's when you had to walk around the corners of the house to get a text sent out.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

My internet gone down and dependent on phone comma for now... anyone else experiencing same?

Mine's been weird all night. Pics not showing up, etc.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

You can call BS all you want, every day all day.

And you'd be wrong every day all day.

What, you think I made up some story about a voting process?

Go somewhere else and peddle your anger.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Wisconsin also has more votes cast than registered voters 🤷‍♂️

edit on 4-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Flesh699
youtu.be...

Published 4 minutes ago.
Skynewsuk

PA went from 500,000 Trump lead this morning now down to 171,000. They are not chancing this getting to AZ or NV.

When I went to bed this morning Trump had a big lead in PA WI and MI I wake up and hes down in them.

This is so obvious what is going on and exactly what we all knew was going to happen. And yet its happening right before our eyes.

We didnt rise up and use their tactics against them and I fear its to late.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Can't give my source but Trump just today call his top 10 donors to wire him give or take a million dollars there are several states where the amount of cast ballots far exceeds the amount of registered voters.
enjoy the show

I got a text too, for cash. It's funny, I haven't gotten any Republican texts for a long time, since I registered Democrat...for local strategic reasons. So I get the Demonicrat texts and always flag them as SPAM on Google as soon as I get them.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Like when Gore conceded early?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sleepy Joe put a stop to whatever Q said “could not be stopped.”

The “storm & pain” turned into “drizzle & tickle”

Red October turned into April Fool’s Day

C before D....concede before departing

The Awakening must have been self reflection exercises.

Military Intelligence....yeah...about that

Trust the plan.... all good until you get punched in the mouth.

Too bad the Q drop of the space shuttle turned out like the Challenger.

60m people, AFTER you remove the fraud, STILL chose a dementia plagued pervert who is balls deep in corruption over Trump.

Meh, at least Hunter Biden won’t be the Ambassador to Ukraine....uh....right?

edit on 4-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Like when Gore conceded early?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I now believe THURSDAY 5th NOVEMBER is the key pivot point!

WHY? We know KU has a strong emphasis on History and Repeating/Not Repeating it!

Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason Why the Gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot!

Nov 5, 1492 Christopher Columbus first learns about growing and harvesting corn from Cuba's indigenous population.

Nov 5, 1773 John Hancock is elected as moderator at a Boston town meeting that resolves that anyone who supports the Tea Act is an "Enemy to America".

Nov 5, 1925: UK Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first "super-spy" of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.

Nov 5, 1943 – World War II: Bombing of the Vatican by unknown source.

Nov 5, 1955 Date returned to in "Back to the Future" by Marty McFly.

Nov 5, 1967 ATS-3 launched by US to take first pictures of full Earth disc.

Nov 5, 1979 Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini declares US "The Great Satan".

Nov 5, 2006 – Saddam Hussein sentenced to death.

Nov 5, 2007 – Android mobile operating system is unveiled by Google.

Nov 5, 2009 – U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan murders 13 and wounds 32 at Fort Hood, Texas in the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. military installation.

Nov 5, 2011 - Bank Transfer Day was a consumer activism initiative calling for a voluntary switch from commercial banks to not-for-profit credit unions by November 5, 2011.

Christian, an art gallery owner in Los Angeles, California, said he was dissatisfied with Bank of America's "ridiculous fees and poor customer service." He created an event on Facebook called “Bank Transfer Day” and invited his friends to close their accounts at big for-profit banks and move their money to credit unions by November 5, 2011. Christian chose November 5 because of its association with Guy Fawkes, who tried to blow up the British House of Lords and bring Catholic rule back to the United Kingdom, but was captured on that date in 1605. This has been a continuing observance.

$100 Bank Transfer Day poster

Nov 5, 2017 Paradise Papers are leaked; 13.4 million documents from offshore investment firm Appleby, mentioning Queen Elizabeth and Wilbur Ross US Secretary of Commerce.

wiki source - www.onthisday.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
WOW
Eric Trump

WATCH: Suitcases and Coolers Rolled Into Detroit Voting Center at 4 AM, Brought Into Secure Counting Area

twitter.com...

Wagon Rolling into Detroit Vote Counting Center in Early Morning

youtu.be...

WATCH: Suitcases and Coolers Rolled Into Detroit Voting Center at 4 AM, Brought Into Secure Counting Area

A poll watcher filmed highly suspicious activity at a vote-counting center in Detroit at 4 a.m., the morning after election day.

In the footage, taken by Kellye SoRelle, a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump, a person in a white van was filmed loading up a red wagon outside the ballot counting location and bringing it instead.

SoRelle released the video to Texas Scorecard, because she wanted to raise “alarms that the box may have been a ballot box that arrived long after all ballots were expected to have been received at the counting facility.”

The website reports that other images appear to show suitcases and coolers moving in and out of the secure area where mail-in ballots were being counted during a shift change at 4 a.m.'

Their report continues on to say that “according to SoRelle, visitors were able to enter and leave the facility where the votes are being counted without any identification check. The workers were apparently working in six-hour shifts, meaning they did not have a need for overnight luggage.”

The Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit to stop the counting of ballots until the campaign is granted access to ensure there is no cheating.

“We have filed suit today in the Michigan Court of Claims to halt counting until meaningful access has been granted. We also demand to review those ballots which were opened and counted while we did not have meaningful access,” the campaign said in a statement.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

archive.is...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Awaiting orders Mr. President

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, British telecom seems to be having issues for last 6 hours... wifi connection says connected to internet but no pages load... I.e. It's connecting to internet servers at BT so the problem is more central.

Istheservicedown.co.uk shows a large coverage of ambers and reds across whole of UK for BT when you scroll down to the map.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Now search twitter for "Thats it, that seals the deal, Im no longer a U.S. citizen" and look at all the China bots.

Full tweet:

Thats it, that seals the deal, Im no longer a U.S. citizen. I’ve been a legal citizen since 1912 and been through some hard times. Enough is enough. China is a better country. Im taking my citizenship to To China where they know how to run a real country.

China is trying some mass psychological warfare play.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So Michigan.gov has Trump well ahead of Biden.

2020 Michigan Results

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Our resolve is being tested (again). What outcome do you want? Resolve to make that your reality and stick to that expectation. Don't falter and don't be swayed by outside (msm) opinion
edit on 4-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
wow lol
=Trump Still Winning==

mielections.us...

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join