It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A CT?
Did you get any Florida duty?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Great reply and thoughts, thanks Rel. I'll have a think on the points you raise.
One quick thing i will say, is who really chose ACB? Does Trump know her somehow? I've got to assume it is a recommendation from someone (who?).
I'll think on ACB.

edited

I wonder if Amy Coney Barrett’s two adopted children from Haiti render her blackmailable, or at least could be a liability to prevent her confirmation if there is a hint of scandal.

It would be a bad look for the President to nominate someone who could be revealed to have any actual scandal attached, and it would run out the clock as far as him nominating anyone else before the election.

It is already being talked about:

GOP fights back against attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s adopted children
“Liberals on social media are questioning whether two children adopted by President Trump’s expected Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, were adopted legitimately…

Some adoptions from Haiti were legit. Many were sketchy as hell,” wrote a Democratic activist…”
nypost.com...

If anyone would be able to dig up dirt on adoptions from Haiti, Hillary Clinton would be the expert.

I wonder if someone could have set up President Trump to nominate Barrett.

It is interesting that the question of legitimate adoption is the exact same one that has been raised about Chief Justice John Roberts, who has been rumored to be compromised.

“Roberts and his wife Jane Roberts are parents to two children, John “Jack” Roberts and Josephine “Josie” Roberts.
Roberts and his wife chose to adopt both children…
Although the children were born in Ireland, there is some confusion about where they were adopted from.
The exact circumstances of Roberts’ adoption remain a private matter. The New York Times denied rumors that it was investigating Roberts’ adoptions.”
heavy.com...#:~:text=Rob erts%20and%20his%20wife%20Jane%20Roberts%20are%20parents,old.%20Here%E2%80%99s%20a%20look%20at%20the%20Roberts%20family.

edit on 10/13/2020 by cimmerius because: Fine tuning

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

That pig from Hawaii, Hirono, asked ACB if she is a sexual predator.

CONGRESS. IS. A. DISGRACE. 🤬

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
NYPD Chief of Patrol, Fausto Pichardo, just resigned today.....hmmm......
edit on 10/13/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: carewemust

A CT?
Did you get any Florida duty?

CT-R & A. Naval Security Group. Mostly in Rota Spain. Loooong ago.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
And Corey Spartacus Booker had the nerve to ask Amy Coney Barrett if she denounced white supremacy.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
NYPD Chief of Patrol, Fausto Pichardo, just resigned today.....hmmm......

Maybe forced out to save the city money, since they slashed 20% of the police budget.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

She is like those wild boars on the big Island. Absolute horrible, vile, back-stabbing, wicked bitter woman.

How the hell is it she still has a Senate seat?! Wait, never mind. 🙄🤬

Just noticed she was born on November 3, 1947.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Wow, that's some pretty crazy #, lol!

Yoga instructor, too, huh? Yoga is the absolute best!

You just might have inspired me to get back into form. 🙏

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm attending my first Masonic Zoom meeting in 10 minutes.

Do I wear my suit and apron?

This is going to be epic: a bunch of octogenarians trying to run a meeting using modern tech.

See yaz in about an hour or two! And I'll let you know if they have the wherewithall to take over the world.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
John Solomon says declassifications coming within 24 hours, related to Bruce Ohrs testimony.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I don't know much about the Haiti stuff...is it possible looking into her (ACB) would reveal the people that were doing it illegally

edit on 13-10-2020 by bradychick because: added clarification

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Great reply and thoughts, thanks Rel. I'll have a think on the points you raise.
One quick thing i will say, is who really chose ACB? Does Trump know her somehow? I've got to assume it is a recommendation from someone (who?).
I'll think on ACB.

edited

I wonder if Amy Coney Barrett’s two adopted children from Haiti render her blackmailable, or at least could be a liability to prevent her confirmation if there is a hint of scandal.

It would be a bad look for the President to nominate someone who could be revealed to have any actual scandal attached, and it would run out the clock as far as him nominating anyone else before the election.

It is already being talked about:

GOP fights back against attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s adopted children
“Liberals on social media are questioning whether two children adopted by President Trump’s expected Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, were adopted legitimately…

Some adoptions from Haiti were legit. Many were sketchy as hell,” wrote a Democratic activist…”
nypost.com...

If anyone would be able to dig up dirt on adoptions from Haiti, Hillary Clinton would be the expert.

I wonder if someone could have set up President Trump to nominate Barrett.

It is interesting that the question of legitimate adoption is the exact same one that has been raised about Chief Justice John Roberts, who has been rumored to be compromised.

“Roberts and his wife Jane Roberts are parents to two children, John “Jack” Roberts and Josephine “Josie” Roberts.
Roberts and his wife chose to adopt both children…
Although the children were born in Ireland, there is some confusion about where they were adopted from.
The exact circumstances of Roberts’ adoption remain a private matter. The New York Times denied rumors that it was investigating Roberts’ adoptions.”
heavy.com...#:~:text=Rob erts%20and%20his%20wife%20Jane%20Roberts%20are%20parents,old.%20Here%E2%80%99s%20a%20look%20at%20the%20Roberts%20family.

She was already vetted. So the issue is a non issue.

BUT.... She is a mirror.

She's reflecting the issue with Roberts, Haiti in general & CF etc. and the larger issue of family and faith. DJT put someone up who is literally being attacked for being a family woman of faith - the optics are beyond obscene for those with eyes to see.

Communism: Destroy the family, destroy faith, destroy the law, destroy honor, through racism, depravity, hate, divide and conquer. Her presence forces them to reveal themselves on that very war tactic. Boomerang.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Heh, I was just about to post that meme.

Rel, from one of your earlier posts today look closely at the face names.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Pics or it didn't happen.

Enjoy the party.

kidding.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Clip, if you can keep from destroying the device you watch on, it is a curious clip of Pelosi being beaten up by........... Wolf Blitzer.

Between the lines, it has zero idea what's in any bill, none. Its got talking points to spray out (watch it look down), and he's the first one in three years to stray the clone-bot off the talking points and it just melts down.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That’s a lot of names. Some I know some I don’t.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip, if you can keep from destroying the device you watch on, it is a curious clip of Pelosi being beaten up by........... Wolf Blitzer.

Between the lines, it has zero idea what's in any bill, none. Its got talking points to spray out (watch it look down), and he's the first one in three years to stray the clone-bot off the talking points and it just melts down.

Et tu, Wolfie?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join