It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
If they can't call the winner of the presidential races because thousands of ballots haven't been counted, how are they calling all these other races? Those are on the same ballot form as the choice for president, aren't they?

That's a good question.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Arizona
- 3,250,000 votes cast (84% counted)
- 1,410,977 for Joe
- 1,317,468 for Don
- 521,555 votes remain to count with Trump down 93,508

Nevada
- 1,750,000 votes cast (67% counted)
- 588,252 for Joe
- 580,605 for Don
- 581,143 votes remain to count with Trump down 7,647

Penn
- 8,700,000 votes cast (64% counted)
- 2,557,285 for Joe
- 3,048,622 for Don
- 3,094,093 votes remain to count with Trump up 491,337

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
BOOM
www.thegatewaypundit.com... From Michigan Poll Watcher on the Scene: Republicans Allegedly Witnessed Suspicious Vehicles Dropping Off Ballots

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

There were 1.4 million remaining to be counted in PA late last night(4am). How did it swell to 3 million in the past 7 hours?

edit on 11/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
If they can't call the winner of the presidential races because thousands of ballots haven't been counted, how are they calling all these other races? Those are on the same ballot form as the choice for president, aren't they?

The votes in other races - which are not statewide - may already be 100% counted.

It's not that every voting district is behind in counting ballots. It's usually the larger districts that lag, the smaller ones are already done.

Congressional, county, local races are by district - if all the votes in one district are counted, they can obviously determine the winner.

Statewide, it's just a matter of statistics. If a person is 100,000 votes behind, and there's only 50,000 votes left to count, they're going to lose.

And remember, "calling" a race is something the t.v. pundits do.

Only the state's secretary of state can certify final results. None of those have probably happened yet, there is a time period after the vote for challenges that the SOS has to let expire.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
It’s clear to me the coup won, and Biden will win

I asked over a year ago, if Trump loses the election and none of the people involved in the coup have faced justice, will you still believe q?

So I was wondering what people think about that today?

I’m not trying to be a jerk, just asking

Nice to see you Grambler.......Good Morning All.....

Maybe the better Q-uestion is do you still believe the Truth of what we’ve learned via the the KU ( lol, just figured that out
) movement ? It’s not over yet, but even if worse comes to worse and the Coup succeeds, We’re Never going back to the old ways of thinking ! Do you think the millions of Patriots are just going to give up ? We’ll have the Senate and a fair SC and maybe the “ Trump Network “ ! So yeah, I still believe in US, armed with “ Ku-nowledge “ and that Light will overcome Darkness in the end.

The “ Rona Panic-Demic “ was very effective. Geez, is it possible that this new “ surge “ of cases could be due to the fact that people are being forced to be tested for any type of medical attention ? My friend had to get her 12yr. Old tested before the doctor would treat an ear infection, I was forced to take the test in order to deal with my bum gallbladder, which had to be done. I wish Trump would have done a better job articulating how the medical community is being used to push this agenda, knowingly or not.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I agree with much of what you have been posting but

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Election results getting stranger. Just an observation but stopping the vote count on election night before it’s finished is highly unusual. Has that ever occurred? Some strange chicanery going on. I heard NV will accept mail in ballots until the 10th Nov. Don't know if that's true.

Error in Arizona: 86 percent of vote in, not 98 percent

The U.S. Inability To Count Votes is a National Disgrace. And Dangerous- Glenn Greenwald

Hundreds of millions of Americans went to bed on Tuesday’s election night seeing Trump in the lead in key states, with the data experts of major outlets indicating that his victory in many of those states was highly likely. [True, I did] They woke up to the opposite indication: that Biden is now a slight favorite to win several if not all of those remaining key states. But what is clear is that it will be days if not longer before the votes are fully counted, with judicial proceedings almost certain to prolong the outcomes even further.

No matter what the final result, there will be substantial doubts about its legitimacy by one side or the other, perhaps both. And no deranged conspiracy thinking is required for that. An electoral system suffused with this much chaos, error, protracted outcomes and seemingly inexplicable reversals will sow doubt and distrust even among the most rational citizens.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Makes some sense.

I think from now on, Federal Elections (Prez/VP/Senate/Reps) should all be separate from state and local elections. Then we could have standard fixed federal rules as to how those national elections MUST be administered.

This business of each state setting their own time frames and methods for everything needs to stop when it comes to our national business!!

edit on 4-11-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
As far as MI ... According to Michigan Secretary of State - Trump up big

Makes one wonder, even the WDIV link is saying Biden by a noose currently .. shenanigans abound ....MI SOS is official count ....

edit on 1142020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
As far as MI ... According to Michigan Secretary of State - Trump up big

Makes one wonder, even the WDIV link is saying Biden by a noose currently .. shenanigans abound ....MI SOS is official count ....

Full stop! How can DDHQ report that both Biden and Trump have more votes each then the State of Michigan is reporting as a total votes counted?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

There was always a reason Paul Ryan got the job at Fox!

How long ago was that part of DS plan put in motion?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I really dont understand why people are acting so surprised about what happened late night with the election. We knew it was going to happen. We have talked about it for days here that it was going to happen. Have posted many Q drops pointing to the fact it was going to happen. Yet with all that, the way some are acting you would think we are all the way back on the very first chapter of this whole saga? Very disappointing.

Dont some of you realize this is the whole trigger point to bring everything we have waited for into fruition? How can you not know POTUS knew this was coming or the Q team? It has ALL been planned for. We Watched it right before our very eyes all STOP, and then we watched it begin again with the reindeer games. Very CLEAR cheating reindeer games. POTUS called it all cheating. We watched the MSM back it all up. Even Fox being the first to kick the game board over.

Yet some are still acting like deer in headlights that havent learned even the basics in these past 3 years. We had our training and now we watched the first official domino get kicked over. The best part, now The Best that has yet to come until now, is here. The Best has arrived. Watch those dominoes fall now.

Cheers my friends, its all going to work out just fine...

Thank you OH for your post!

I'm popping out of lurk mode to echo your sentiments as I feel the dedicated hard workers of this thread need a friendly push back on track.

All that is currently transpiring was given to you. You decoded it, and geez, our fearless leader even twatted about it. You are falling victim to the dark energy programming of feeling like the light has lost, when the game is still very much in play. Think about our leader, his family, his team and all they've endured to get to this point. Think about Gen Flynn, his family and all he had to go through and where he is now. Think about our military and what they are experiencing as they go in to dark underground caverns to save the lives of innocent children and the atrocities they are seeing - all these beings + more are persevering!

Yes, it is natural to have highs and lows, but many of you seem to lose faith the second something doesn't occur the way you think/thought it should have. There is no reason you should know 100% the game plan, just continue to trust it. I know I do!

Also, just a reminder that the entire world is depending on our existing leader to be in the same position for 4 more years. This isn't just about politics, it is so much more!

Keep the faith friends, and get your news from non-toxic sources OAN, RSBN, Gateway Pundit etc...

www.thegatewaypundit.com... gil-trump/

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow! I just looked at that link, and if I'm reading it correctly - Trump is up by nearly 300,000 votes (?). And this total was just updated around 15 minutes ago. That's good news! According to the AP election tracker, Biden is still up by a little less that 28,000 votes... why has this not been updated?

Or am I reading this wrong?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
redstate.com...
Very Odd: Michigan Found Over 100,000 Ballots and Every Single One Has Joe Biden's Name on It

Also in Arizona
youtu.be...

edit on 4-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

There were 1.4 million remaining to be counted in PA late last night(4am). How did it swell to 3 million in the past 7 hours?

Simply working off the numbers I see on Fox

2.5m for Biden & 3.0m for Trump with 64% counted. Math puts the total votes at 8.7m and 3m remaining.

It’s clear as mud.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Inknow it hurts that you had total faithy in something that let you down, so I understand your lashing out at me.

I was able to find and prove evidence of corruption similar to many things q says, withput believing q. Many people were. And many people used q to find that corruption, which is great.

The danger of q was always the "trist the plan" aspect of it, so im not surprised you would be upset id bring it up.

Here is an example of the dameg it did.

In 2018 we had the following people dead to rights on federal crimes of lying to congress and investigators, all easily provabale by publicly avai,able documents" Mills, Hillary, Abedin, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, and more.

I tried my hardest to show as many people as possible that evidence, and was furious at trumps people for allowing it to go on.

You know who was the biggest cheerleaders talking to me for not arresting these people? It wasn't democrats. It was "Q" folks.

They told me to trust the plan, mocked me for being angry nothing was done. They told me the fact someone like comey wasn't being charged by Barr PROVED Barr would have him charged for more serious crimes before election day.

Trump is fallible, but one of the great things about him is that he seems to listen to his supporters. So instead of millions of q supporters screaming anger at Barr for letting comey and the rest go, which could have convinced trump to take action, they intead cheered on Barr (and sessions and many more) as incvolved in a master grand chess move that would solve everything.

So now we get nothing. Now all the people who engaged in the coup laugh hysterically how the very tool so many people used to investigate corruption became a tool for their complacency. And this happened on issue after issue after issue; no outrage the crimnals destroying this country ran free; instead almost a smug certainty that it was good trumps team left them off the hook, because this PROVED they would get them for bigger crimes eventually.

And whats worse, q people are so invested at this point, that this will be exploited again and again and again.

"Trump lost? No problem! This is PROOF q is real"

Its sad, I really feel bad for you

link   

They are working hard to make up 500,000 vote advantage in Pennsylvania disappear — ASAP. Likewise, Michigan and others!
twitter.com...

The Dems may have a well-used Corruption Machine, but I can't help but think our POTUS knew they would turn it on big time when things looked like they would go Trump's way. Surely, there were safeguards in place, and what we are seeing now is this DeepStateCorruptionMachine being forcibly pulled into the Light and exposed.

How many decades has this been used?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
redstate.com...
Very Odd: Michigan Found Over 100,000 Ballots and Every Single One Has Joe Biden's Name on It

Move along...perfectly normal.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It isn't like non of this wasn't expected though.
Looking glass.
Exposure of corruption. Don't lose hope quite yet, as difficult as that might be.
My faith isn't in Trump or Q, it is with God. Everything for a reason.
Cast your concerns upwards, and trust in that plan. It's the only one that really matters.

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join