It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have only been following the threads since March and rarely share anything more than tweets and info I can link to and post. As I was listening to the interview with Anna and Charles Strange while I was also reflecting on reading someone's comment about why the info would just now be coming out. It crossed my mind that maybe this was what initiated the whole movement. It has been said that that the only way is the military...it would stand to reason that there could be individuals who were aware of the administration sacrificing the Seal team and thus the KU movement and Great Awakening were created. If any of the 10 (or less) were in the know of this it could explain the timing. Going back to my semi-lurk/only posting links and tweets.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: butcherguy

Hopefully there are enough white hats inside of government today who want this information revealed... and do so in an easy-to-digest manner.

I thought it was pretty stunning for Senator Chuck Grassley to say earlier today that CIA director Gina haspel may be compromised.

Proof for me that a number of people are coordinating on this.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

.it would stand to reason that there could be individuals who were aware of the administration sacrificing the Seal team and thus the KU movement and Great Awakening were created

One person is a famous General, one that had a target on his back in mid 2016.
edit on b000000312020-10-13T15:20:03-05:0003America/ChicagoTue, 13 Oct 2020 15:20:03 -0500300000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That is why I said yesterday Q could have chosen that letter as his identifier because the chopper that was shot down with the Seal team aboard was named Extortion 17.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: butcherguy

Hopefully there are enough white hats inside of government today who want this information revealed... and do so in an easy-to-digest manner.

I thought it was pretty stunning for Senator Chuck Grassley to say earlier today that CIA director Gina haspel may be compromised.

Proof for me that a number of people are coordinating on this.

Thankfully President Trump is in direct contact with those of us across America, and is not cocooned away like all previous presidents have been. He knows what we know.

Whether he can do anything about it is another matter entirely.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Investigators are getting closer to blowing Q's cover...

Exclusive: Logically Investigation Uncovers QAnon Central Hub Hosting Phishing Scams; Direct Ties to Jim Watkins

-- www.logically.ai...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt
Doesn't seem to out KU.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Thats an interesting hypothesis.

General Paul Valley is listed in some of the documents that have come out related to this.

General Valley is on record recently talking about the QAnon phenomena. He says that Q is 100% legit, and it arises out of something called "The Army of Northern Virginia" which is made up of a bunch of intel analysts and agents who advise the President on matters of National Security.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

LOL they just keep circling over the same kind of information. Yes, we get it - Jim Watkins controls the site where Q posts. That is all these people have. Nothing available about Watkins will lead anybody to anything more than the fact that he runs 8chan/kun, and that he owns a company who does server and DDoS protection (Vanwatech).

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I am starting to understand why Q wants the press to keep asking about him.

If QAnon was revealed and hauled before Congress, he could blow a whole ton of Democrats and some Republicans out of the water, and Rewrite recent history.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Logically are ran by morons. Like wtf does this even mean:

their impact on the Q movement—which has led to several incidents of real-world harm—is substantial.

"Social Justice" has created MUCH MORE THAN SEVERAL "harmful" "incidents" this year alone.

They sit there and talk all that # about Qanon influencing elections but neglect the outright weaponized propaganda they're using on the population for Biden.

Sorry. But that # really pisses me off. Not only that but, again, they prove absolutely zilch. A person half-paying attention to "Qanon" could prove a better argument, one with more meat than simply attacking the site that's used for Q drops. They couldn't even do that right. I'd wager that the CEO of Logically should be given more scrutiny: www.forbes.com...
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3003699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

President Trump is confirming this information as officially as he can, without getting in legal trouble.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This is actually looking like the real deal, y'all. This crap might just explode. We know the MSM is going to do absolutely everything they can to make sure this info does not reach the masses. They are going to call it a "QAnon, Right Wing Conspiracy". I can already see it. If this info does indeed check out, we need to all shout it loudly and as many times a possible, to whomever will hear it. Ensure it reaches critical mass so that the media and the establishment cannot squash it.

They cannot silence us all.

What a time to be alive! I’m watching the video with Charles Strange talking about Seal Team 6 and there are soooo many comments of people who want Biden and Obama to answer for their crimes!

And a lot of Q followers, too. 😀👏
edit on 13-10-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That is why I said yesterday Q could have chosen that letter as his identifier because the chopper that was shot down with the Seal team aboard was named Extortion 17.

But Q is named after a security clearance level, Top Secret Restricted Data

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sen. Chuck Grassley Tuesday said CIA Director Gina Haspel may be withholding documents and emails concerning the FBI's investigation of President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign to protect herself. "I think there is probably something in the emails concerning Carter [Page] and [George] Papadopoulos that maybe have her name in it," the Iowa Republican told Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo.

www.newsmax.com...

I Never liked Haspel.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

More than one meaning.

Q is also the newest letter..

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I am starting to understand why Q wants the press to keep asking about him.

If QAnon was revealed and hauled before Congress, he could blow a whole ton of Democrats and some Republicans out of the water, and Rewrite recent history.

It would do a lot more than that. You're a former Squid if I read things correctly. Think this through. All of you that are Veterans think this through. As we discuss this, there are people currently earning a comfortable living off their involvement in all this. This being verified as 100% true would mean they are in on the cover up. The Command Structure would have to be in on it in some capacity. This could fracture the Special Warfare community. It could cause an internal war that has the likelihood of spilling out into the open. Dramatic? Maybe.

I'm more than a little concerned about this.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't have the bandwidth and prefer to take in information in written form but given the participants I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who wants an INTELLIGENT take from outside the KU bubble. Summaries would be highly appreciated btw!

Speaking of Farrell: he connects the Gilgamail to the Nephilim and the Rona as an excuse for widespread DNA testing to find descendents/survivors. link

It was a fascinating Marathon discussion (2.5 hrs) that covered alot of critical important areas circling around Q and the globalist agenda. It will most surely blow some minds (JPF & Catherine usually do), others more along in agreement/food for thought with some highly interesting sound bytes, and a small faction will surely be angered and dismiss with barely an afterthought. Oh well, can't please everyone's narrative moat.

Sorry, it was just too much info for me to quickly summarize. If you're able to listen later you will luv it, guaranteed!

Not sure what you meant by 'bandwidth'...limited Internet bandwidth, data charges or you didn't have the time.

Are you familiar with how to transcribe YouTube Videos automatically?
------------

Yes, I've read a few of his blog posts on the Covert-19 PlanScamDemic regarding DNA harvesting as one possibility. On related note he also postulated they may be looking for certain people who look perfectly human but at the DNA level they are different from everyone else.

Did not know about 'Coney' bunnies.

I'm sure a few British military insignia patches / Royalty coat of arms crests have "Coneys."

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

But Q is named after a security clearance level, Top Secret Restricted Data

Is this what Q said? If so, then I'll forget my theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join