It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Kind of reminds me of the beginning of this bread

(post by F2d5thCavv2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I found something that is very related to Hu.
The Hu band music video...Star Wars Jedi.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continuing this post.
China is banning the Mongolian language. That is the language spoken by the band Hu.

www.reddit.com...
and what is more in September Mandarin is now the official language for education. The ultimate goal is for the mongolians to loose their national identity.

Anyway I thought that this is something happening under the radar and it is Hu.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I know - that struck me as odd as well. Unfortunately there are not too many critical thinkers left out there. Folks like us around here are a dying breed.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: Flesh699

My family is lost. I believe they’ll be in the 4% who can’t be saved. It’s hard coming to terms with that.

It seems hopeless I know, but consider it is right in the middle of the assault. After the intensity dies down, many will have to let go, sustaining the dem-driven hate is just not possible.

I've said often. DJT is the most positive person there is right now. THAT is his drawing point, the dems have gone to the extreme hate side - they hate everyone and everything. That's their selling point - toxic hate.

I expect once the fog of war clears, the positivity will draw those under the spell out into the light.

Stay strong TG, we'll get there.

Now my Old man is not Cranky, but I could swear that this post was written by my Dad.

Positive thinking removes the stinking thinking is how I was raised. Perhaps after quoting Jesus, Norman Vincent Peal and Napoleon Hill were most often quoted in my house. "We decide when we wake up if it is going to be a good day or not" has proven to be true in practice. Rarely, does it fail and with an attitude to over come, "you can see the light at the end of the tunnel". My life is a testament to positive outflow and overcoming the negatives because of it.

edit on 3-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I suck at posting pic's,, but the Schumann scale is in a Total Calm right now. Calm before the storm.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Re: Codemonkey

No coincidences.

I expect it is simply part of a plan/strategy.

Q Research my die on the vine after the election but the 100+ other topics on the Chan will continue.
edit on 3-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I wonder if Ron needs to resign from 8kun in order to be CEO of Project ODIN?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

My 79 year old mom who I take care of and hasn't left the house since the virus became a "thing", insisted we go vote IN PERSON on Sunday. We would have waited till today but waiting in a long line isn't easy for her or myself. She proudly cast her votes, along with myself and 2 of my Nephews.

I also worked the Census and I saw more American Flags, Don't Tread on Me flags, Trump flags, Trump Banners, forget signs, on houses/fences/hillsides than I have EVER seen in 40 years up here during any election, not a single Biden sign anywhere. Usually the political signs here are just the small ones or the occasional small banners.

This isn't anecdotal either, I was literally in every nook and cranny of our small town and the 2 to either side of us doing the Census for almost 2 months. I drove almost 2000 miles in that time just here in those 3 areas. Some of the banners were like 10'x20' on the side of hills on peoples property lol.

We have a huge portion of Military and Sheriffs and Firefighters here in our town too that we all regularly let know they are loved and appreciated.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I'm gonna be honest with you - Project Odin sounds like vaporware to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Can someone who knows please PM me the details about the visit of our SPOOKY friend yesterday?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yeah. I have to agree.

link   

Would you pass that DM on to me please?

link   

Me as well, if possible. Thx.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Interesting findings Thoughtful1!

I guess China can't concentrate on invading elsewhere if they have internal problems at the same time.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I guess time will tell.

Bottom line is that Ron is a young guy with abilities and he's been stuck in a bunker for 3 years - he deserves a life and advancement too!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Can someone who knows please PM me the details about the visit of our SPOOKY friend yesterday?

Thanks.
me too please. I haven't missed a post on this thread since it's inception.
I hate being in the dark.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What does Hunters girlfriend/niece shirt say?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeh3t

mikeh3t, here's an image of the Schumann resonance today; to illustrate your point:

Sure does look like The Calm Before the Storm!
edit on 3-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join