It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
The Dem plan is to fabricate ballots and have them "back dated" at USPS facilities in states that are close calls. That's why CNN was upset on October 9th, when the DOJ circulated an internal memo describing how USPS hubs would be monitored 24/7 until the last vote is counted in certain locations.

Congresswoman Debbie Wazzerman-Schultz attempted to enter two mail-processing hubs in Florida at 4:00am in September, to arrange "something". But security was alerted in advance of her arrival, and she was not let in either facility. Maybe the DOJ-DHS intel people knew what "fixes" were planned in certain states and was ready.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Today’s the day, Que friends! Can you feel the excitement in the air? Praying our POTUS stays safe, trounces Hidin’ Biden, the Senate holds and the House flips to Republicans! 🥰

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
The Dem plan is to fabricate ballots and have them "back dated" at USPS facilities in states that are close calls. That's why CNN was upset on October 9th, when the DOJ circulated an internal memo describing how USPS hubs would be monitored 24/7 until the last vote is counted in certain locations.

Congresswoman Debbie Wazzerman-Schultz attempted to enter two mail-processing hubs in Florida at 4:00am in September, to arrange "something". But security was alerted in advance of her arrival, and she was not let in either facility. Maybe the DOJ-DHS intel people knew what "fixes" were planned in certain states and was ready.

Unbelievable. Do you have a source so I can read it? Or did I miss it in this thread?

She’s despicable. I’d still like to know why she was there at the hospital before Seth Rich died. Hopefully, there’s a sealed indictment for her!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
United States of Amazon releasing their civilian "protection" drones.

Amazon's giant 'dystopian' delivery-drone blimp

The computer-generated blimp is based on a real patent Amazon filed in 2014 for a drone delivery service with an "airborne fulfillment center."

Well, we know it's coming. Speaking of drones were those mystery drones flying over Colorado and Nebraska back in January ever identified? Apparently not...Mystery drones still a mystery

Yeah, that Galloping Goose will get sniped right out of the air soon enough.

Does that blimp look like it can handle the winds at altitude? That one looks like it will have to operate on low wind days and anybody who thinks a gang of thugs couldn't find a way to attack that, steal the goods and get away clean are in for a shock. Where there is a will, the thugs will attempt to find the way.

Who is gonna ask about the masks they wear in the Faux pandemic that 99% of the people don't even know if they had it because it is so lame? It is one that you can riot but you can't go to the bar or rally for DJT. The Karen's on the left all are calling him spreader and are asked to explain the riots not being an issue and they keep on saying shame on DJT ignoring the facts. The thugs will be able to hide their identity and no one will notice them unless they witness the attempt to bring down the blimp.iven)

edit on 3-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm “battle for the soul” on the front of the pedestal. More likely “battle for your souls”

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Lincoln started a war against his own citizens, killing 650,000 in the process, because he was such a poor leader he couldn't get his political agenda through Congress.

Not sure if this is a coded message, or if people just don't get what really happened re: US Civil War.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
11th in line to vote. Poll opens in 10 min. Let’s do this.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: Trillium

Lincoln started a war against his own citizens, killing 650,000 in the process, because he was such a poor leader he couldn't get his political agenda through Congress.

Not sure if this is a coded message, or if people just don't get what really happened re: US Civil War.

Yes, he also suspended habeas corpus and jailed a Congressman with no charges during the conflict.
He did some pretty dictatorial things.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

She’s despicable. I’d still like to know why she was there at the hospital before Seth Rich died. Hopefully, there’s a sealed indictment for her!

I don't think it was her that was at the hospital, iirc. It was Donna Brazile and the Mayor of Washington, DC.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
538 saying it’s a toss-up between a Biden landslide or Biden nail biter...

fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Incursion to Extraction..20 min. Vote cast. Now to sit back and watch it all unfold.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

fivethirtyeight.com...

IF Biden wins I will be sorely disappointed in the People. I’ll definitely hope for the ET arrival, lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

fivethirtyeight.com...

I will translate: Trump landslide. Intense screeching to follow.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I say it happens.
This is the point where we see the Tweet: "The storm is upon us."
This is when Trump will be safe 'in the air.'

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

fivethirtyeight.com...

IF Biden wins I will be sorely disappointed in the People. I’ll definitely hope for the ET arrival, lol.

I would not rush to blame the people. Individual Americans won't be responsible if some kind of massive fraud occurs.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: texasgirl

I don't think it was her that was at the hospital, iirc. It was Donna Brazile and the Mayor of Washington, DC.

You are right. My mistake!!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

fivethirtyeight.com...

I would not rush to blame the people. Individual Americans won't be responsible if some kind of massive fraud occurs.

Cheers

What would be hilarious is a Florida or Texas flips Blue and Dems/MSM go nuts... then CA flips Red late night negating the early flip.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So, not sure what this is all about.

Ron, CodeMonkey from 8kun, is resigning as head admin of the site.

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
I am resigning as admin of 8kun effective immediately.
Extensive battles have been fought tooth and nail during a self-imposed civic duty protecting the final fortifications of online free speech, guardedly navigating these tumultuous times.
Today I bring ship to dock.

Farewell.

twitter.com...

What do you guys make of this? We go from "Project Odin" is almost here, to CodeMonkey resigning the freaking day of the election?!?!?! This does not seem like good news to me.

Reply from Jim Watkins (IsItWetYet)

Is It Wet Yet?
@isitwetyet
Thank you for your valiant service and sacrifice, Ron. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

We will take the con in your stead. Rest assured, 8kun is in good hands. Upward and onward
edit on 3-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hard to know what to make of it. Too cryptic.

Weird thing is all the replies that basically say 'you rock!' . Not many seem curious as to why it is happening.

Cheers

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join