It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
A reply to EndtheMadnessNow:

There it is. Thank ya kindly. 👍
edit on 2-11-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

The 10% is great but as someone familiar with Delaware, that will as usual be a lost cause. Sure would be funny tho.
edit on 2-11-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Final/Last rally of Joe's life concluded tonight.

1 min clip: twitter.com...

1.) You can tell from the car brake lights, that people were leaving before Joe finished. So WHO is he waving at???

2.) Did Joe not recognize his wife for a second?

3.) Is the girl wearing the WHITE mask, the one Hunter Biden took advantage of?
edit on 11/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Exactly what evidence would the Supreme Court be examining, in deciding the winner of tomorrow's Presidential Election?

DNC or Biden campaign presents its case. RNC or Trump campaign presents its case. SCOTUS picks the winner based on the arguments made?

I'm not sure, but I know they are going. Not with Jim "deep state" Baker either. The likeliest would be demanding more "time" to count covid-mail votes. But that argument was torpedoed by Baker in Gore/Bush, so no new "law" is needed. The reason they will want it is to sow more discord while the wait.

I don't expect the result to be along party lines, but like a 9-0 in order to halt the "but RBG would have voted..." BS.

Bet on it.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

1.) You can tell from the car brake lights, that people were leaving before Joe finished. So WHO is he waving at???

1.) Invisible friends (it's after sundown)

2.) You mean his sister?

3.) Yes. (Note the WHITE mask).
edit on 2-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

"You can tell from the car brake lights..."

In this history of planetary politics that was never said, and it was TRUE!!!!!!!!

ERRRRRRRG, he's dragged out the grandkids that effing POS.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Last Rally.

Tune in Here

VPOTUS up now.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

2.) You mean his sister?

Everyone in social media says "Note the White Mask" Natalie is wearing. To 99% of the USA, the White Mask means NOTHING. To me, and I've viewed the clips of Hunter with Natalie, the White Mask could mean several things. Please don't be another teaser. Thousands see these threads. Do we want the Q-thread to remain "closed" "isolated" "clickish", etc..?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

There could be a LOT of information encoded in that Red Eagle Wave!

Trillium - I noticed you had a Steganography folder open on your screen cap of the vanishing guy with the big smile!

ETA to save space...

Thanks for the kind words NoWayReally... best (and most expensive) decision I ever made to go all in with this.
edit on 2-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Welp this is it ladies and gentlemen. I keep sliding from stressed to hope. I'm seriously dreading the thought of having to go fight for my children's future because a 30000 year-old lizard is some kind of kinky pervert with an understanding of conciousness I do not possess.
And what kind of cosmic lizard bitch has purple scales?
That's the real Question.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What I'm betting on is the MSM being forced to declare a Trump victory early Wednesday morning, followed by a gleeful MSM declaring a Biden victory on Friday.

In-between, we'll see an electoral college shift from Trump to Biden as mailed-in votes are counted.

Not much for the Supreme Court to rule on if that happens.

President Trump will then determine the next phase.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

2.) You mean his sister?

Everyone in social media says "Note the White Mask" Natalie is wearing. To 99% of the USA, the White Mask means NOTHING. To me, and I've viewed the clips of Hunter with Natalie, the White Mask could mean several things. Please don't be another teaser. Thousands see these threads. Do we want the Q-thread to remain "closed" "isolated" "clickish", etc..?

Didn't intend to be a tease.
Sorry.

www.scottholleran.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The should really only be a few states that the late mail in ballots matter right? If that's the case, and he landslides the hell of of the rest of the country, those states shouldn't matter. So... let's landslide the hell out of the rest of the country.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Look who's back in the news...

The Sun

He knows he’s cancelled in the US, but has hopes of a career resurrection in the UK and in London.

"He has long admired Polanski’s work and has a few script ideas for short films up his sleeve. He hopes he can make some inroads this side of the Atlantic and start treading the boards at the London stage again soon.”

Maybe Rel can get the inside scoop over a cup of tea with Spacey.😂

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Welp this is it ladies and gentlemen. I keep sliding from stressed to hope. I'm seriously dreading the thought of having to go fight for my children's future because a 30000 year-old lizard is some kind of kinky pervert with an understanding of conciousness I do not possess.
And what kind of cosmic lizard bitch has purple scales?
That's the real Question.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Whilst I'd probably find him easy enough at tea time in Fortnum & Masons, The Dorchester, Savoy or Ritz... if you think I'd sit at the same table as him you're much mistaken. He needs to be sat down with the Burger Bar Boys, Johnsons or the Yardies, haha.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

What I'm betting on is the MSM being forced to declare a Trump victory early Wednesday morning, followed by a gleeful MSM declaring a Biden victory on Friday.

In-between, we'll see an electoral college shift from Trump to Biden as mailed-in votes are counted.

Not much for the Supreme Court to rule on if that happens.

President Trump will then determine the next phase.

This is what SCOTUS will rule on. What mail in votes can or cannot be counted based on when they are post marked and/or received. State by state that is in question.

SCOTUS punted on PA but would revisit IF necessary.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Let's finish this strong. We didn't come this far to stop. Get everyone out and vote.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Here's the latest of POTUS' 80 tweets, so far today, at 23:02:55 (or 25:55):

Heading to GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN after a great evening in KENOSHA, WISCONSIN! Get out and VOTE tomorrow, let’s MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! t.co...

The music in the clip seems out of place for one of POTUS rallies... I think it's the music that plays on their last night in the big underground cavern in the MATRIX before fighting back the invasion from above!

Timestamp points to:
#23 Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. Why is this relevant? Who can be held hostage and controlled? CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil). Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent? They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors. Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

#2302 VIP PATRIOTS! [THEY] call in threats prior to each rally in an effort to diminish reach of message. ALL FOR A LARP. When one shirt is not enough.. TWO becomes the solution.

#255 Learn to read the map. You have more than you realize.

2) DELTA of 17:05 points to posts:

#17 Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations? Why is this relevant? Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines. How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges? Biggest drop on Pol.

#1705 You’ll soon know why.

#5 Follow the money, it’s the key.

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 734,
b) Base+Nums = 749
c) RemoveDupes = 97
d) RemoveDupes+Nums = 112

#734 This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.

#749 Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind? Sound familiar? Wonder where they derived that idea from. Now comes the 'conspiracy' label. Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes. The end won't be for everyone. That choice, to know, will be yours.

#97 Game Theory. Define. Why is this relevant? Moves and countermoves. Who is the enemy? False flags.

#112 Important to archive. Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/. It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure. Who owns /pol/? Why is this platform being used? What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/? Why is this relevant? Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. Repeat. Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. More false flags imminent. Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage. Snow White. Godfather III. Above will have context as news unfolds. Summarize and paint the picture. Critical.

edit on 2-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

LOL! Yep, I know. Someone soon to cash in big...

Mystery Brit gambler bets $5MILLION on Donald Trump election victory in the ‘largest political wager ever made’

A MYSTERY British businessman has bet $5 MILLION on a Donald Trump victory at 37/20 — believed to be the largest political punt ever made.

The rich former-banker who is based offshore used a private bookies registered on the tiny Caribbean island Curacao for his risky gamble on today’s US presidential election.

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join