It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
apple.news...

It’s only a matter of time before they start championing dead children for the cause of mask and lockdown tyranny. Mark this post...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wondered why there was minimal legal action regarding the 2018 elections. Seemingly, Dems got away with their usual fraud schemes. Severe retribution would have deterred further cheating in 2020, but...

The crazy Dem's Jihad Squad did serve a purpose after all; they put on a show that got Trump re-elected. Maybe if Trump had is way, and showed a heavy hand, public opinion would have been more mixed....this way it worked out.

So, instead of Kraken skulls in 2018, DOJ et al used it as a template to thwart cheating schemes in 2020. Now heads can roll.
edit on 3-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: also....

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: interupt42

It has the clear (to me because my employment) marketing "machine" behind it and it was very effective.
What I don't understand is the absolute disaster they set themselves up for if they don't make good on a third of "claims" like indictments, etc.

I think the whole thing was about repealing net neutrality. People down play it because they don't understand what the internet really is or the impact it has. I also think Trump likely got played by the neocons and tricked to repealing the one thing that allowed him to get elected and expose the clinton corruption.

The internet is

1. The internet is the largest global economy:
The internet is not an object you pickup at bestbuy. Its a global market/economy and not just a global market but the biggest of all markets in the future. He who own access to the internet controls the market,consumer, products,services and goods of the biggest market. By having control of what gets accessed online you get to pick the winners and losers of the market.

2. The internet allowed the little guy an equal voice and a tool to fight corporate propaganda and censorship
Net neutrality allows the deepstate oligarch ISP such as verizon,att, and comcast to control what the people get to hear,read,see, and consume.
The internet will be just like all the other fully controlled mediums such as tv,radio,and print within 10 or so years. You will only get access to sites that follow the narrative.

edit on 111130America/ChicagoTue, 03 Nov 2020 11:11:24 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

For me it would be super cool if 3 of my former home states would turn red...NY, Oregon, and Hawaii.

The Day has arrived...and whatever comes next.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

bigger

Bigger
edit on 3-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

A good example of how detached and isolated Americans are from their own history.

Not unusual throughout the world though. Joe American would say, look at the Soviets or MidEast...they do bad things, completely oblivious of any harm America caused it's own citizens or the world. I say, if other countries (colonial empires) did it, America did it too.

Eavesdropping comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

edit on 3-11-2020 by Heirophant because: Post deletef

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heirophant

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Can someone who knows please PM me the details about the visit of our SPOOKY friend yesterday?

Thanks.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I sent you a PM.
edit on Tue Nov 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not so 'ideological'? Volunteer group warns of planned Antifa election violence, regardless of outcome

Lewis also maintains that Antifa is "much more advanced than people give them credit for in terms of intelligence collection and counterintelligence" and that they are "frequently changing their Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) and logistics."

“Our intelligence shows that no matter who wins the election, they [Antifa] are planning a massive ‘Antifa Tet Offensive,’ bent on destroying the global order they are not beholden to any one party,” Robert Lewis told Fox News. “Their sole purpose is to create havoc, fear, and intimidation.”

Lewis is a former U.S. Army Green Beret and founder of First Amendment Praetorian (1AP), a crowdfunded, volunteer force of military, law enforcement, and intel agency community professionals “standing up to protect the First Amendment and those who use it.”

@RobertPLewis | @1st_praetorian

Antifa gearing up for false flag violence disguised as Trump-supporters (American Thinker)
Butler, PA.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Heirophant

Yes, but it is forbidden to speak of him in these pages.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Heirophant

Yes, but it is forbidden to speak of him in these pages.

Streisand Effect.

Now I want to know all about it, LOL.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

My question is why is it forbidden.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So, where are people watching today's election stuff, and is there anything interesting going on right now that I should be watching?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Can someone who knows please PM me the details about the visit of our SPOOKY friend yesterday?

Thanks.

me too please...screenshot or saved page for the archive

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm bored.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm so bored I've resorted to picking on Mike Rothschild.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Harris attorneys at the Supreme Court.

"CNN, MSNBC, The Atlantic all called the race for Biden, why are we even here?" "Sheesh"

Staggering to think that folks are going to vote not for the corrupt demented pedophile (proven) but for a person who got zero support, who received no votes, and who is not even championed by the DNC faithful.

At least folks voting for DJT, or jojo, or mickey effing mouse are voting for their person for choice, the Harris campaign was a fraud from the get go.

When DJT wins, the dems are going to attack the wrong folks, those who got a candidate, voted and elected per the Constitution. The dems primary was rigged for an unelectable candidate who was installed behind a half-dead indicted criminal and they're going to blame DJT and DJT's voters.

Crazy.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You will have to take that one up with DontTreadOnMe. She gave me permission to tell everyone that the mods/admins here do not want us to bring any more attention to this person that we already do. I'm guessing that these posts are the result of a legit hack and they do not want to amplify it any more than it already has been.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
PM for you

ETA: Or could someone send me a PM for my files please?

edit on 11/3/2020 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
In Florida, registered Republicans have out-voted Dems by 120,000 total, including mail-in and 238,000 today.

joeisdone.github.io...

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join