It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
Ive read on these boards that there was a law passed under Clinton or Bush that made media propaganda legal .

With all the Trump changes and court battles Why isnt he trying to get rid of this law? Or is he ?

That was George Shrub Bush, the second.

He was a sell out. I can't believe the Conservatives allowed that to happen. I knew there was no party for me after that but Libertarian but DJT saved the R's.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Give me love - rafi

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
A topic that has been discussed before. I don't think this type of comparison graphic has been used though.

I have never seen anything that resembles and Adams apple on Mrs. Obama.

edit on 3-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
In today’s white privilege news:

popculture.com...

Russell Wilson spends more on his body in a year than many will make in a lifetime...

His money— his choice, I have no issues with that. But financial privilege is 100x greater than any skin color privilege in this country.
edit on 3-11-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Thanks for making me look up what RAFI means!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So Code Monkey is resigning. What an odd time to do it.

Is it possible the entire purpose of the Q campaign was merely to get Trump reelected?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wind Talkers. An important communication link used in the war, a language that the enemy or even the average person would not understand. There was no written language.
www.youtube.com...
Then there is the Mongolian language but they do have written words. Their writing is done vertically AND left to right with Uyghur script.
16.41 mark
www.youtube.com...

As we have seen there has been a great need to communicate with others not able to understand even if it is intercepted. China is developing their own war time language code by eliminating the Mongolian written and eventually verbal language.
I don't know if this is what Ku has been directing us towards with the word Hu ma. Ma is very common so just stretching here is that it is the inversion, removing the language from common use.
Rel what do you think? This suppression has been very recent.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I've never seen an Adams Apple on me. So, pretty sure not all men have one.

Don't see one on that pic of Michael either. So...
edit on 3-11-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I've seen lumpy stuff that resembled man-junk on a number of publicly available videos.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

We all have one. Its just more pronounced on some of us than others. Just feel your throat - there is a little triangle shaped notch there.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Wind Talkers vs Throat singing
From what I can see China is not distracted from invading surrounding countries. Instead they are setting up infrastructure. First off they need an effective way to communicate without the enemy being able to decipher.
We live in scary times.
We have the WindTalkers and they will have the Mongolian/Uyghur language.
Hu means human.
Interesting that Ku reposted the Last of the Mohicans. If you watch the beginning of the Youtube below you will see what I mean.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Is it possible the entire purpose of the Q campaign was merely to get Trump reelected?

I have stated this way in the beginning .

I felt it was a gorilla marketing campaign for Trump since it was 100% pro trump. To the point it hid all the bad things trump has done that will impact us negatively in the future such as repealing net neutrality and continued hiring within the swamp.

edit on 251130America/ChicagoTue, 03 Nov 2020 10:25:47 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Markets are calling it. Trump re election. Currently up over 600 points early today.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
What does Hunters girlfriend/niece shirt say?

“Hunters Do It In The Woods”

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It has the clear (to me because my employment) marketing "machine" behind it and it was very effective.
What I don't understand is the absolute disaster they set themselves up for if they don't make good on a third of "claims" like indictments, etc.
That makes zero sense to me. And the only thing I can come up with is allowing the "Sindicate" to over play their cards.
It's either that or we're being played for something I don't feel comfortable thinking about.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I've seen lumpy stuff that resembled man-junk on a number of publicly available videos.

Yeah, I agree. "She" has a package, which she is constantly grabbing.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I have stated this way in the beginning .

I felt it was a gorilla marketing campaign for Trump since it was 100% pro trump. To the point it hid all the bad things trump has done that will impact us negatively in the future such as repealing net neutrality and continued hiring within the swamp.

Didn't know you'd posted it. Credit to you for the idea. 👍

Didn't occur to me until this resignation today. Very suspicious.

ETA that I agree with you on net neutrality. That was a real bonehead move on his part.
edit on 11/3/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is my suspicion

This is my fingers crossed hope

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It's an interesting are of linguistic change but I can't see it's practical relevance in the present... Or are you saying we should look at rotating KU posts so that bottom to top reads left to right?

If so then we already have this capability in the spreadsheet; in the Magic Square tab... posts can be rotated 90 degrees, flipped both horizantalyl or vertically. It was one of the first decodes I developed but haven't used it in a while. I'll try it out on some later posts when I get a chance!

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join