It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So my brother in law and I were texting back and forth about the election and a bunch of texts he wrote never showed up for me. I sure hope it's just a fluke. We're both very political and vocal.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
POTUS last tweet of the night of 2nd at 23:25:17

Our prayers are with the people of Vienna after yet another vile act of terrorism in Europe. These evil attacks against innocent people must stop. The U.S. stands with Austria, France, and all of Europe in the fight against terrorists, including radical Islamic terrorists.

Getting a lil RSI now so here's the short version on the DECODES:

#17 Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations? Why is this relevant? Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines. How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges? Biggest drop on Pol.

#23 Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. Why is this relevant? Who can be held hostage and controlled? CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil). Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?

#93 HRC just a puppet and the goal is to take down her minders and the real kingpins?: Correction: HRC was a puppet but her strings were recently cut. She's now on her own and fighting for her life

#143 CIA has 7 supercomputers named after 7 dwarfs from Snow White: Confirmed. Go deeper. Signatures are IMPORTANT.

#208 Rizvi Traverse Management. Very important.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7cfe10 No.38627 📁
Dec 5 2017 16:20:32 (EST)

R
RED
D

#425 Define Shutdown. Was ATL shutdown? Will NK be shutdown? Who controls NK? Leverage? Remove leverage to capture the flag? Capture the flag to end the rule? End the rule of who? Who controls NK? TRUST.

#1125 “FBI burning the midnight oil” mobile.twitter.com...📁 What was just released to Nunes? www.nytimes.com...📁 Warning? Telegraph? mobile.twitter.com...📁 IT’S HAPPENING.

#2222 Are we alone ? Roswell ?: No. Highest classification. Consider the vastness of space.

#2325 Tensions Flaring. Tolerant Left?

#2517 Anons geo_located [last pic]: Chongqing, China. Hyatt Regency. Players: 8 Watch the news.

#3525 Was the corn ripe for harvesting? It is now. [ 93 dk]

edit on 2-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 2nd
1Post; 1 URL, 1 Chan ID,
80 tweets; 10 retweets, 6 self-retweets, 26 video tweets.
Total 81.

The Tweets per Day Calendar since last Wed, 28th reads:

GGVSFB = Goog vs. Fbook?

KU V19.43 20201102 to 4947 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts from the day's decodes:
25 1,
19 16,
16 13,
15 11, 22,
13 4, 19, 23,
11 8, 14, 17, 20, 126,
9 7, 47, 55,
8 9, 50,
7 2, 6, 42, 46, 112,
6 5, 15, 28, 33, 53, 141, 1326, 1826, 2526, 3026,
5 18, 21, 24, 40, 43, 45, 49, 51, 76, 77, 99, 107, 111, 114, 119,

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Video tweet of Mike Pence saying at a rally tonight:

"Just like the President said, 'a little deeper than we thought it was'... but, we found the PLUG... and we're GOING TO PULL IT TOMORROW!"

Note- It's the first reply to the tweet!
edit on 3-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 11/03/2020 01:27:36 ID: 4a07b7
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11422019 / 11422223
Direct Link: 11422223

Image Name: largest_flying_flag_in_america.jpg
Filename: ff7cc2f6948249459aec737c0848d47dbb8d525e11772060f4fe33fd1b58fad3.jpg

www.youtube.com...
that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. – Abraham Lincoln Nov 1863
Together we win.
Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 3-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
WOW talk about doing think at the last minute LOL

Jason Leopold
@JasonLeopold

MORE BREAKING: At nearly midnight on the eve of Election Day,
DOJ responds to my #FOIA for docs about Barr's intervention in the Stone and Flynn criminal cases

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

USUAL DECODES for #4949 point to linked posts:

#1 HRC Extradition

#7 Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

#36 Military Intelligence. No media. No leaks. How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days? Focus on Flynn. Background and potential role.

#127 The graphic is your key. Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads. Was the money worth it? Titanic.

#151 How do you capture a very dangerous animal? Do you attack it from the front? Do you walk through the front door? Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking? How do you distinguish between good and bad? Who do you trust to keep secrets? How do you prevent leaks? Who do you trust to complete the mission? How do you prevent warnings being sent?

#220 Reminder. Unclassified setting. Monitored and analyzed in RT. Future answers past.

#276 WONDERFUL friends.

#293 Pictures unlock ‘deal' presented that was declined. Puppets going wild.

#345 Anderson Cooper pic: Image at top: boy, boy/girl. Enhance. What else do you see? Archive - watchers will now erase from web.

#627 JA posted this vid- It's JB at a CFR event: CFR? What a coincidence.

#738 Understand one simple fact - the US is connected to the rest of the world. Knowing that, understand, by default, if certain intel is released it would cause a WW/mass suffering. We share the idea of open source but value life and must make decisions base decisions on outcomes and containability.

#982 www.nationalreview.com...📁 Truth.

#1070 Talking to you, anon. We always see “It’s Happening” here. The ‘Tone’. WAR. April showers.

#1327 mobile.twitter.com...

#1827 Comfy? Previews are over. Showtime!

#1903 CONFIRMATION: Podesta Art Red Shoes.jpg

#2609 Is there a plan in place for AFTER trump?: Yes.

#2736 CONFIRMATION: Why [RBG] was selected

#3846 twitter.com...📁 An informed public threatens those in power.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I wondered about that "brace for impact" message.

One notes it is not necessarily related to the idea of POTUS winning reelection.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Solar flare/CME perhaps Cavv?

Or Rods of God into the Octagon in Switzerland.

ETA - POTUS took a 2 hour break and then tweeted 12 more times from 01:31:43 to 02:31:27... so far!
edit on 3-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I think there was just another close approach by a space rock, too. 'Rod of God' indeed.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Just saw a guy driving through my hood with a huge truck-trump-2020-flag.

To put this into perspective I'm more likely to die from The Rona then see this here. Only Insufferable Harris signs, and a "Schiff" sign which is inexplicable as he's miles away from this district and doesn't even live in the city at all.

THIS is the definition of tragic.

eneMedia created Cognitive Dissonance on display in the most tragic way. She seems to admit she voted for a (demented) pedophile and struggles with this, while displaying an American Flag.

Wait...She knows he’s a pedo and she voted for him anyway? She has a freakin’ kid in her car. I’m just...speechless.

Cranky, I seriously believe these people have been brainwashed by CNN and other networks with subliminal messaging hidden in their programs to vote for this horrible man. This is MK Ultra stuff and my family suffers from it, too!

I've been thinking this same thing for awhile now. Some of the conversations I have had with people & some of the stuff I see on FB are just completely mind-blowing.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think it’s official. The DS/Dems/MSM had zero Oct/Nov surprises. An expected spike in “cases” of CV19 isn’t of their doing.

In today’s political climate, that says a lot.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I can sleep well now that I know it missed!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Of course not, if they had anything on Trump they would have used it the moment it was found. That they have had to resort to smears, lies and whether he is as successful in business as he says (really!) tells you how little they have. That's how you know there is nothing to corruption allegations, nothing to do with Epstein, nothing to do with anything the rest of the politicians are involved in.

There aren't many individuals in politics who could weather this storm. If Trump wins as big as I think he will, then the border wall wont be to keep illegals out. It will be to keep criminal democrats and RINOs IN
edit on 3-11-2020 by zvezdar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

#143 CIA has 7 supercomputers named after 7 dwarfs from Snow White: Confirmed. Go deeper. Signatures are IMPORTANT.

Montagraph has been one talking about this, he looks a bit swampy from here. Sounds like blackmail has been a part of this network.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Be advised, a close friend of Chris Wallace, with the same mindset of Chris Wallace, will be in charge of FoxNews's "Decision Desk" info releases on Tuesday evening.

See Arnon Mishkin's pre-Oct 25th Tweets for his thought process: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: crankyoldman
eneMedia

There is an odd stillness, like that moment before one jumps from a plane or takes on the inevitable task of something huge. A quiet from within.

No kidding!!! You completely nailed what I have been feeling the last couple days. It’s almost eerie but, I’m choosing to stay positive.

On a sadder note. My husband comes from a hardcore democrat family and they loathe Trump to the point I think they have been driven a bit crazy. My mother in law and husband especially!!!!

I do not speak politics with my husband because I learned a long time ago it is pointless and it never ends well.

Last night, something snapped in him! I heard him screaming downstairs so I ran down to see what was wrong. He saw something on the news that angered him about Trump and he went on a raging rant that ended up getting quite scary tbh.

When I started walking away, he started directing his anger towards me and calling me horrible names... basically berating me, my intelligence, saying he couldn’t understand how he could marry someone so f’ing stupid😳 it was horrible.

We haven’t spoken since and I’m not really sure what to think. Things are getting beyond crazy.

Uggh. That's awful. I have a really good friend who is starting to act like that too & screaming at me over Covid. My BF is a liberal too & I try not to discuss anything political either. It really isn't worth it. He has been pretty quiet over the last few years though. Miraculously, he doesn't hate Trump or even complain about him much. He doesn't care for Biden either. Stay safe - will send good vibes your way.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

imo we are expanding consciousness into higher energies.... we're moving through the outer rings in the ripple. We are bringing in more light but the brighter the light, the darker the shadow. The contrast will be more pronounced. Many people are still stuck in the 'darker' energies of fear. They may be legitimately panicked thinking and believing that their world is about to end. I've floated all over the emotional scale and I've bounced between the two, polar extremes. I can feel the exhilaration and expectation of what's going to come next and it's breathtaking. Conversely, I've also dropped to my knees in utter agony and despair, commanding God take me out of here because I can't get through one more second of this torture. The challenge is finding the peace that resides at the center of those two extremes. It's easier to do in quiet solitude when you focus on taking care of yourself and are able to block out the chaos swirling around you for a little while. Don't allow others to pull you into their storm. Protect your energy. Be the lighthouse

Today is election eve. I can feel the vibrant energy. There is a spirit of hope and excitement that's electric. It feels like the innocent, childlike thrill and magic of the night before Christmas.I also concurrently feel like we are wounded warriors,struggling to pull our bloodied and battered bodies across that line to safety after fighting seemingly endless wars and battles against darkness. Both external and internal. We are moving closer to that finish line. We're almost home

Extremely well said.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Trillium
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
youtu.be... QAnon commercial
I think the fat lady is going to sing.

Brace for rioting all over the country?😮

No...I think it will be something much nicer.

Arrests?😀😀

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Be advised, a close friend of Chris Wallace, with the same mindset of Chris Wallace, will be in charge of FoxNews's "Decision Desk" info releases on Tuesday evening.

See Arnon Mishkin's pre-Oct 25th Tweets for his thought process: twitter.com...

This time I’m switching to OAN news for the election. Fox called the House for the Democrats during the mid term election BEFORE the west coast polling stations had even closed. They knew the Dems cheated and played along with it.😡

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join