It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

This is actually looking like the real deal, y'all. This crap might just explode. We know the MSM is going to do absolutely everything they can to make sure this info does not reach the masses. They are going to call it a "QAnon, Right Wing Conspiracy". I can already see it. If this info does indeed check out, we need to all shout it loudly and as many times a possible, to whomever will hear it. Ensure it reaches critical mass so that the media and the establishment cannot squash it.

They cannot silence us all.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Haha, i never made that connection! N1

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Regarding that eyes irregularity (Coney, Yates, McCann). I have been rewatching Twin Peaks and one of oh so many things that stood out to me this second time: some of the actors were at least in part cast for their eyes. And Annie Blackburn (Heather Graham) has eyes that, uhm, give me pause. Given her role in Twin Peaks and the topics the series deals with it seems relevant in context.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

yikes.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

something about her always felt "off" to me....

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So far, we have only seen dribs and drabs of info, and not supported by hard evidence.
Even if they release the audio, there will be those saying that it has been faked.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
@Scienceismymuse seems to be posting transcripts on the OBL thing.

moar

02:17: PARROT: “Yes, falconry is the Rosetta Stone for al-Qaeda. I met Victor Bout in Shaikh Zayed’s falconry camps, and recently between November 2004 and up until recently my team members have met Usama bin Laden six times inside Iran.

*note Susan Collins and Joe Lieberman are named as well as others.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
With regard to just about everything that gets touched upon here...aliens, time travel, adrenochrome harvesting, clones, lizard people, nephilim....I'm reminded of a quote from Christmas Vacation:

"Eddie, if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."

Except that event would surprise me, where none of the crazy sh*t here would anymore.....I love this place.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I've been researching the Watts family murders for a week now.

Don't do it. That case will mess you up in the head.

As I've been various things in the LE sector, no. Fascinating case.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

LOL WOW!!!! If this is true, then all bets are off. This goes directly back to the 2 previous Presidents and a lot of cabinet members. Panneta, Hillary, Bush, Biden, etc, etc....Im sure the list is as long as my arm.

If it comes out that a current candidate for the President of the United States was instrumental in keeping Osama Bin Laden hid away in Iran, only to be used for a campaign "photo op", and then was part to, or had knowledge about, a whole team of Navy SEALS being assassinated to cover it up, then Biden is done.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If this can be used to arrest Obama, Hillary and friends, then Biden wouldn't even have to be touched until after Nov 3rd.

Hell I bet that if this event gets put out there very very soon, and Obama has to answer questions about this SEAL Team getting hit. Biden might need to be placed in Witness Protection before he's place in office.

Obama, Biden and Hillary are now connected to the death of a Active Duty Naval SEAL Team, former Naval SEAL Team members and a US Ambassador, and the Pantheon only knows how many US citizens and Service Members. Can anyone say mass murder?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, I'm wondering if there's some kind of "step anagram" in the words accompanying Kayleigh's clock changes:

3 clock changes now:
1) (stopped at 10:10) Glad my clock reflects the sentiment!
2) My clock was set to 11:03 - ELECTION DAY !!
3) My clock is set to John 3:16 - the Gospel in one verse:

1 = sentiment = FEELING
2 = ELECTION DAY
3 = GOSPELINONEVERSE

Remove common elements (bolded) to leave:
1 = GF
2 = C TODAY
3 = GOV RESPONSE

edit on 13-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is CRAZY!!! I'm almost 100% sure now that the US had infinite opportunities to take OBL out whenever they wanted to. The plot thickens...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

another interview live right now with one of the father's

link to Anna's twitter

edit on 13-10-2020 by bradychick because: trying to link youtube

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

So far, we have only seen dribs and drabs of info, and not supported by hard evidence.
Even if they release the audio, there will be those saying that it has been faked.

I think these just revealed audio tapes may play into the unraveling cover up.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Bin Laden needed the little blue pill. 😂🤣😂

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone on that Twitter thread mentioned 'When does a bird sing?'
The guy's name is 'Parrot'.
Not pronounced like the bird, but still.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Hopefully there are enough white hats inside of government today who want this information revealed... and do so in an easy-to-digest manner.

I thought it was pretty stunning for Senator Chuck Grassley to say earlier today that CIA director Gina haspel may be compromised.

edit on 10/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't have the bandwidth and prefer to take in information in written form but given the participants I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who wants an INTELLIGENT take from outside the KU bubble. Summaries would be highly appreciated btw!

Speaking of Farrell: he connects the Gilgamail to the Nephilim and the Rona as an excuse for widespread DNA testing to find descendents/survivors. link

Thanks very insightful. Also from a commenter:

My guess is that the remnants of the Anunnaki have had their DNA ‘diluted’ over the millennia. Even the most strict purity-driven programs would have had a hard time not succumbing to the handsome/beautiful Adamic humans. So, the modern “Anunnaki” are probably of 98% human DNA.

The next clue has to do with the so-called Tablets of Destiny. Whichever Anunnaki had them in their possession was the Top Dog. They were stolen a couple of times, and major ‘internal’ wars were fought to get them back. They were more important than Anunnaki ‘nukes’.

They could have been anything, but I am going to go with control mechanisms for human hybrids. Possibly ‘wired into’ the DNA. In effect, crank-up one ‘switch’ and the humans behave one way. Crank-up a different ‘switch’ and the humans behave another way. Think of it as the ultimate protection mechanism for a small number of Anunnaki spread-out in a sea of human hybrids.

Now, what would happen if a human hybrid got ahold of the Tablets of Destiny? Possibly, bad things for the Anunnaki. So, it would be ‘password’ protected. Given that the Anunnaki were reputed to be masters of genetics (they hybridized Us), a logical hypothesis is that the Tablets of Destiny were key-locked to Anunnaki DNA.

Shake and stir the above, and you get ‘rebuilding’ of the key-code. This explains everything from searches for Anunnaki bodily-remnants for direct DNA reconstruction (remember that Sitchin had reported a half-Anunnaki ‘Queen’ mummy was in the British Museum) to clandestine collection of DNA on a massive scale to cobble-together ‘true’ Anunnaki DNA. From the last blog on 23andMe and the CIA:
gizadeathstar.com...-103392

So, the big question is: Do the PTB already have possession of the so-called Tablets of Destiny? Or just solid clues as to their existence and potency. My guess, considering all the military-backed ‘incursions’ into the Middle East, is No they do not currently have them.

Which, of course, may account for the ramping-up of war-fever against Iran, as well as the pull-out from Iraq and the damping-down of efforts against Syria. Iran might now be considered by the PTB as the best candidate for clandestine ‘archeology’. So, wear ’em down or shoot ’em up. High stakes.

(This also might cause the recent Armenia & Azerbaijan conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh (or Artsakh) to be seen with different eyes. In ancient times, that mountainous area was probably part of Sumer. And mountains are good for hiding things…)

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago5203699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: bradychick
I think this is new info. Related to the video last night that someone had posted regarding Seal Team 6

transcript of audio tweet in tweets

I get the bad feeling this is disinformation meant to distract.

I don’t think so. I posted an article from 2013 about about Allan Howell Parrot and it pretty much backs it up. And the article was from Huffpost. You can find my post with link on pg 10.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join