It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free UK Face Mask Exemption Cards Download Yours Now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Another view :

Face mask risk

Link

edit on 18-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I'm not here to debate a coronavirus. I'm not even here to argue whether a face mask works well in stopping the spread of a respiratory tract disease. I'm here to let you know that YOU can download your own face mask exemption card here:

UK Government Approved Face Mask Exemption Cards

By downloading and using this card you are fighting for the freedoms millions died for during the war.

I'm doing my part!

Thank you for your link, which I will now utterly ignore. My wife has had pneumonia three times, which places her on the At Risk list. I am not going to risk her life because of people who place their personal politics before science. So please, with all due respect, Naff Orf.
edit on 18-9-2020 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I'm not here to debate a coronavirus. I'm not even here to argue whether a face mask works well in stopping the spread of a respiratory tract disease. I'm here to let you know that YOU can download your own face mask exemption card here:

By downloading and using this card you are fighting for the freedoms millions died for during the war.

I'm doing my part!

I got one of these with a lanyard months ago shop.disabilityhorizons.com...

well worth the money not to look like a muppet and the Mask Exempt letters spell it out to the haters ,

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
No such thing as an exempt card in Michigan anyway. Nothing official just like people thinking their cards they bought make their pets special. Not!

And yes I am a trained and certified COVID Supervisor and disabilities rights trainer.

The local grocery store you are not allowed in without a mask, no exemptions and you will not get checked out without one. Self checkout only if you take yours off and no cash allowed at self checkout. Yes people have left carts of groceries behind. And the police have paid them a call.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
We can't even convince everyone to practice safe sex, what makes people think they can convince people to wear a face condom to protect against a mild flu? Some people are just totally unrealistic and live in fantasyland.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Still no-one has explained to me exactly why its a great hardship to put a mask on when entering public places - yes, there are inconsistencies but that is not what this thread is about - or exactly how it is an invasion on people's civil liberties on a par with restrictions on freedom of speech, right to freedom of assembly, restrictions on political and religious beliefs etc.

Ok, there are doubts about the effectiveness of wearing masks but where is the great hardship in doing so?
They MIGHT help prevent the spread of this virus.....they MIGHT not.
Putting them on is just a minor inconvenience.....so why the passionate opposition?

Is it that some people just like acting like twats for the hell of it and saying 'look at me, I'm such a rebel'?
Well sorry, no your not you're just behaving like selfish and childish arseholes more concerned with making some irrelevant political point or trying to take some sort of sanctimonious but empty gesture to show how you know what's really going on and you won't play 'their' games.

I'm sorry, its pathetic and the only possible result is that maybe you will be helping spread this virus, prolong the pandemic and put other people's health at risk.

All for the sake of having to put a mask on every now and then......

Massive big #ing mountain out of molehill springs to mind.
edit on 18/9/20 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

So, is the problem with the request or with the people?

And its a little bit worse than 'mild flu'.
That's exactly the ignorance that and attitude that is helping this country to spiral quickly towards another national lockdown which will completely devastate us.

I live in one of the few places in the North East that has not had further restrictions placed on us.
Nor are we on any watchlist with worryingly increased numbers in people testing postive.

That's because the vast majority of people here have abided by social distancing rules, wear masks when required and by and large have acted responsibly during lockdown and after the loosening of restrictions.

The proof of the pudding as they say is in the eating.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Your articles about increased CO2 levels do not address any of my points, nor did I mention anything about elevated CO2. Now that you mention it tho the health.com article has some interesting points.

Once again you failed to address a single thing I said, misrepresented my opinion and totally missed the point. Bravo

I’ll help clarify for you.

“The masks likely aggravate virus symptoms, improve breeding habitat, reduce immune response and increase viral load and contamination. I shouldn’t be made to wear a mask if it is at detriment to my health.”

That’s what I said and it’s not my opinion. It’s the opinion of the following expert:

Antonio I Lazzarino
Medical Doctor and Epidemiologist
Steptoe A, Hamer M, Michie S
University College London
UCL Institute of Epidemiology and Health Care
@AILazzarino

So get off your high horse and stop with the vitriol just because some people don’t gobble up MSM like it’s gospel. If you’re basing your beliefs off the bbc and dailymail that’s all I need to know.

edit on 18/9/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Xabi87

So, is the problem with the request or with the people?

And its a little bit worse than 'mild flu'.
That's exactly the ignorance that and attitude that is helping this country to spiral quickly towards another national lockdown which will completely devastate us.

I live in one of the few places in the North East that has not had further restrictions placed on us.
Nor are we on any watchlist with worryingly increased numbers in people testing postive.

That's because the vast majority of people here have abided by social distancing rules, wear masks when required and by and large have acted responsibly during lockdown and after the loosening of restrictions.

The proof of the pudding as they say is in the eating.
The people making the request, it's human nature to be a bit selfish and care only about yourself and immediate family. Anyone who expected people to just follow along with the mask rule is living in fantasy land.

"And its a little bit worse than 'mild flu'.
That's exactly the ignorance that and attitude that is helping this country to spiral quickly towards another national lockdown which will completely devastate us."

That makes no sense whatsoever, it's the complete opposite. You think if the vast majority of people refused to adhere to the first lockdown, the government would even have the balls to attempt a second one? Would they heck.

It's all the useful idiots that have bent over and played along that have #ed us all over and given them the confidence to go for a second. Us "anti-mask" people said all this during the first lockdown! Accept it and more will follow, it's all about control.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I’m surrounded by millions of unique and undocumented virus that I’ve been breathing in for 40 years every single day.

Again go back to my original pots and READ what I’ve stated instead of addressing points I didn’t even raise. Clearly reading comprehension is difficult for you but give it a try.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The ASSes* who refuse to wear masks, maintain social distancing, or take the virus seriously in general, are the ones who through their actions are leading to more restrictions and lockdowns.

It would be interesting to know whom they are working for? Why are the the ASSes so determined to take away our liberties?

* Arrogant, Selfish and Stupid

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Keep veiled insults to yourself. I know it’s difficult when people challenge your slave masters but having an open mind and constructive debate is a useful tool in the pursuit of truth.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

No, your authoritarian government leads to lockdowns and tyranny, if you can’t look after yourself and need the threat of a boot in the neck to see the truth the likelihood is you’re nothing more than a minion of orthodoxy.

Freedom is not bestowed upon an individual by those above you in the power chain. It is the willingness to follow and defend your convictions.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
a reply to: and14263

The less people who wear masks, the less people who observe social distancing, the less people who follow the rules, the longer this will go on and the stricter lockdowns will become.

You, sir, are fighting against our freedoms, not for them.

Ever see video from China before covid? They all wore masks to fight pollution.

So tell me oh wise one, why did they have an outbreak if the masks are supposed to protect?

Makes one wonder how we all got played.

OMG! that hard to Dispute. unless you have an Agender!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Keep veiled insults to yourself. I know it’s difficult when people challenge your slave masters but having an open mind and constructive debate is a useful tool in the pursuit of truth.

Agreeing with you was an insult?

An open mind would be accepting evidence changes and listening to the overwhelming majority of medical and scientific experts.

Not latching on to a 5 month old letter to the editor (which you tried to pass off is the view of the publication) to defend your own ideologically driven viewpoint.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

As soon as you address any one of the points I raised with information to the contrary I’ll be happy to re-assess my thinking. As of yet you’ve failed so I won’t hold my breath.

“The masks likely aggravate virus symptoms, improve breeding habitat, reduce immune response and increase viral load and contamination. I shouldn’t be made to wear a mask if it is at detriment to my health.”

Summary of the points raised by:

Antonio I Lazzarino
@AILazzarino

Anytime you like.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

When you study at university you undergo entire modules sometimes entire degrees just looking at the nature of evidence base in health care. The reason is that there is a lot more to it than just saying Lazzarino (2020) states x and therefore this must be true.

Not to sound like a patronising prick but you clearly have never underwent that kind of education so I guess its understandable that you would look at something like that article and hold it so dear. I suppose you don't know what you don't know and it's quite clear you don't know how to critically appraise medical literature. If I where you I would move past this one link that you have found.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

As soon as you address any one of the points I raised with information to the contrary I’ll be happy to re-assess my thinking. As of yet you’ve failed so I won’t hold my breath.

Summary of the points raised by:

Antonio I Lazzarino
@AILazzarino

Anytime you like.

Already posted links showing the medical evidence in now firmly in favour of wearing masks.

Still a letter from April...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I hold a BSc in Computer Science so maybe you shouldn’t make loose assumptions about people based solely on a few internet posts, quite hypocritical considering the content of your last post.

I’m unable to find much medical research at all on the risks of face masks so have to take the only opinions I find from experts in the field.

Please again, since you’re clearly one of the experts in the field provide me with a study which counters these claims.

Otherwise stop blowing hot air.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I'm doing my part!

Thank you for your link, which I will now utterly ignore. My wife has had pneumonia three times, which places her on the At Risk list. I am not going to risk her life because of people who place their personal politics before science. So please, with all due respect, Naff Orf.

She should stay at home then, as common sense dictates. And you and your family should all take the necessary health precautions, like common sense dictates.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join