It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free UK Face Mask Exemption Cards Download Yours Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm not here to debate a coronavirus. I'm not even here to argue whether a face mask works well in stopping the spread of a respiratory tract disease. I'm here to let you know that YOU can download your own face mask exemption card here:

UK Government Approved Face Mask Exemption Cards

By downloading and using this card you are fighting for the freedoms millions died for during the war.

I'm doing my part!

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

The less people who wear masks, the less people who observe social distancing, the less people who follow the rules, the longer this will go on and the stricter lockdowns will become.

You, sir, are fighting against our freedoms, not for them.

edit on 17-9-2020 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

The less people who wear masks, the less people who observe social distancing, the less people who follow the rules, the longer this will go on and the stricter lockdowns will become.

I wish I can find some videos currently of China and the Chinese people whether they're still wearing masks or not.

School children here they are not wearing masks when they're playing sports close contact outdoor sports indoor sports they are not wearing masks besides that is harmful to breathe your own air especially when you're playing sports.

The whole funny situation about this is that prior to somebody making mask mandatory nobody was wearing masks on the subways or the trains or shinkansen are even going to school then suddenly overnight here in Japan mask are the thing that is trendy now they made it trendy you understand it they made it trendy first not healthy but trendy to wear the mask.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
"This is a personal choice, and is not necessary in law."

And would be laughed out of every store (at least in Germany). Thanks, but no thanks.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
No chance, I've waited nearly forty years for this moment,

♬ 'Who's the man? Merkarb's the man! Who can do it? Merkaba can!' ♬

(Note to self, try to get out more)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

You, sir, have no idea what you’re talking about!

edit on 17/9/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Or herd immunity is reach without a vaccine. Then corporations lose billions on betting on a coronavirus vacation.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Ever see video from China before covid? They all wore masks to fight pollution.

So tell me oh wise one, why did they have an outbreak if the masks are supposed to protect?

Makes one wonder how we all got played.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I'm doing my part!

Yep, you most certainly are

How do you think the virus spreads?

What will help you if you are talking to someone who has the virus?

What is the motto of this site?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Ever see video from China before covid? They all wore masks to fight pollution.

So tell me oh wise one, why did they have an outbreak if the masks are supposed to protect?

Makes one wonder how we all got played.

Nope.
One or two, or even a few in a crowd may have wore a mask.

Certainly not all of them.

So tell me oh ignorant one, why did an outbreak occur if hardly anyone was wearing a mask?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I've grown really fond of wearing my Leatherface mask in public but will these work in The Colonies?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Lemme get this straight-

So the UK gov are providing this "exemption" that you can print out or display on your phone,to make us fragile Brits feel like we are not breaking the law,even though there is no law requiring any of us to wear a face mask.

Just how freaking mollycoddled do they think wee are?

They think there are enough of us who would want this "written government endorsed exemption"from a law that does not exist.

Whatever next?
Can I be exempt from being prosecuted for eating apples in public please government?
I mean,I know its not against the law,but I would feel so much less anxious and threatened if I was able to tell others I was exempt from prosecution while I indulge in this legal apple eating activity.

The insidious creeping mass institutionalization of the UK public continues to accelerate it seems..

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Hand over your liberties on a plate in the guise of safety

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Bar any serious medical condition and/or need for one of these cards.

I suggest people simply play the game and wear a mask.

Nothing to do with freedom, everything to do with common sense.

COVID 19 is a public health concern, quite simple really.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

You are only half correct, the Health Protection (Coronavirus) Regulations 2020 applies as law to public transport.

So conclusion:

1) Don't worry yourself and move on.
or
2) Try explaining the above over and over again, sometimes to coppers. It is easier to have a card.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
What is quite simple, is that if you bow down and follow arbitrary rules that go against science, logic and common sense then you are paving the way for them to take a mile after you have given an inch.

It is difficult for many to grasp this concept, because only in hindsight is it really obvious.

But by all means, wear your mask

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I never go anywhere without my mask, but in the spirit of freedom?

I have downloaded the paperwork!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You and i live under a monarchy, fair play a constitutional monarchy, but at heart a monarchy, the current monarch and head of state is Queen Elizabeth II.

Nothing free about this place unless you are of royal descent, landed gentry or part of the aristocracy, lord or the like.

Its not difficult to grasp that concept, nor is it difficult to simply wear a mask.

I do wear my mask and14263, at least will continue to do so whilst in public for the time being with the R rate on the rise once more.

I bow down to common sense, rules don't have much to do with anything in this instance.
edit on 17-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

That needs the preposition that there is a deadly virus out of control that needs us to wear masks for months on end.
Fact is, there isn't.
There is a flu that went round and now some people who are tested may have it, but chances are they haven't.
The best thing to do is to go outside, get some fresh air through your unhindered lungs, soak up some UV light and start living your life like you did during all the other, far deadlier flus.

In my world this crap is already over. I have been out for months without a mask, mingled and enjoyed myself without so much as a sneeze. Also I have no fear about this middle of the road flu which really messes with your immune system.

No more masks, just wash your hands and don't cough into people's faces. Life is full of danger, this ain't one of them.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

You are only half correct, the Health Protection (Coronavirus) Regulations 2020 applies as law to public transport.

So conclusion:

1) Don't worry yourself and move on.
or
2) Try explaining the above over and over again, sometimes to coppers. It is easier to have a card.

Fair enough,but I still don't get it-
I have no reason for exemption in terms of health-yet if I desire I can cary this card which will make me exempt?
What the hell is the point of that?
And what is to stop some nasty person/terrorist from getting infected with covid,then downloading this card,then visiting a load of places where vunerable people are gathered?

I know the virus is most likley not going to kill most healthy people,but there are plenty of people who could easily die from it due to on going health problems.

We know there are plenty of nasty people out there,and this card could give some of those a pass to infect people at will.

Its just another headless chicken moment by the government as far as I can see.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join