It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free UK Face Mask Exemption Cards Download Yours Now

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well his logic does seem a touch on the topsy turvy side, but at least its in line with his haircut.

As to Nicolarse, you ken my fellings there, me no likey her much nether.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Actually I’ve said you’re all right, the whole time. What I’ve said is that you fail to see my point regarding other issues surrounding masks other than their ability to limit the spread.

But don’t worry, it’s easier to ignore my words and project what you think I said instead with blind rage.

What blind rage? you're very sensitive if you think my posts are filled with blind rage?
You seem to flip flop about the virus and face masks but claim you agree with people here.
Wearing a face mask isn't going to bring down society or usher in the NWO, you said a few times that you've shopped without a face mask, if you were right about an authoritarian government then the second you came out of the shop you'd have been carted a way to a "camp", never to be seen again like a Chinese dissident.

I think a lot of what is happening here is because we've had no real precedence for this kind of infection, when China locked down and kept people locked in their homes, it was like something out of 1984. Western democracies can't do that and so further spikes will keep happening and governments have no real idea how to kerb the spread of infection and by constantly changing the "plan" people are losing faith.
It also wouldn't surprise me if countries like China, Russian and Iran are using this to their advantage by spreading propaganda and false news to weaken our democracies and create societal unrest. Why go to war if you can make your enemies destroy themselves.
edit on 22-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Have to wonder as well, if the facemasks become the norm, they are going to have to update/rewrite a load of there facial recognition software to contend with the changes.

I don't imagine NWO or TPTB will be too chuffed with the prospect, or the modicum of anonymity facemasks may provide.
edit on 22-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Have to wonder as well, if the facemasks become the norm, they are going to have to update/rewrite a load of there facial recognition software to contend with the changes.

I don't imagine NWO or TPTB will be too chuffed with the prospect, or the modicum of anonymity facemasks may provide.

Facial recognition software was already having some problems before Covid, which was widely reported. Now if the majority are wearing masks it's going to make it much harder to keep tabs on us, and being defiant against a totalitarian goverment will be easier but that's not what those who see this as a grab for power by TPTB want to hear.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

We’ve just implemented a raft of new measures yet only 1% of deaths in the UK involve covid.

Check out the infection rates and deaths in Sweden, again the country who didn’t mandate masks or shutdown their economy. No spike, unlike the UK.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Still no-one has explained to me exactly what the purpose is behind this 'power grab' or what the end game is?
Who benefits from these alleged 'invasions on civil liberties'?
How #ing national and global economies benefits 'TPTB'?

And no-one has quite explained the big #ing leap from the mild inconvenience of having to wear a mask to the subjugation of ordinary people the world over and the dawning of the New World Order?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

They had a similar number of deaths per million initially. The big difference is no second wave.

Other places (Italy, UK and France included) are seeing a resurgence in infection rate, but low death rates (98% lower). To me that suggests that virtually all the highly susceptible have already been hospitalised, recovered or died those areas.
edit on 22-9-2020 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien

They had a similar number of deaths per million initially. The big difference is no second wave.

Other places (Italy, UK and France included) are seeing a resurgence in infection rate, but low death rates (98% lower). To me that suggests that virtually all the highly susceptible have already been hospitalised, recovered or died those areas.

More likely is that the majority of those infected so far are younger and less likely to become seriously ill.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Still no-one has explained to me exactly what the purpose is behind this 'power grab' or what the end game is?
Who benefits from these alleged 'invasions on civil liberties'?
How #ing national and global economies benefits 'TPTB'?

And no-one has quite explained the big #ing leap from the mild inconvenience of having to wear a mask to the subjugation of ordinary people the world over and the dawning of the New World Order?

Since when has there been any expectation that conspiracies on this site have to make any sense?

Everything the government does is bad is the the default position for the majority of posters on this site.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

In the words of the world economic forum, without the pandemic crisis the fast tracking of the great reset would never be possible. Net zero carbon emissions now by 2030 require a radical restructuring of industry and commerce, welcome to the first step.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

hmmm maybe covid is out and about to distract us from the 2 trillion in criminal money being move around by the world largest banks , and 3000 UK companies indicated in the scandal
that no one seems to give a # about right now , not even our government have mentioned it , oh yeh probably because they were taking donations from the same source of dirty money
as indicated in the fin cen documents leak

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

I see they are openly admitting to fear-mongering the public into submission.

www.bbc.co.uk...

“The decision to present the 50,000-cases scenario was discussed carefully in advance I understand.
It was based on cases doubling every week from now until the middle of next month. This was happening at one point at the end of August and start of September.
But it is far from a given that it will continue - in fact even now the trajectory looks to be below that.
They could have referenced the trends Spain and France were on - two countries they mentioned in other parts of the briefing. But they didn't. If they had, this is what it would have looked like.“

“Sir Patrick did point out the 50,000 figure was not a prediction. But it was used in the knowledge it would grab the headlines.
Why? One person close to the decision-making told me it was about influencing behaviour - to try to persuade the public to redouble its efforts.”

So the projections influencing these policy decisions are complete fantasy.

edit on 22/9/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Propaganda.... again.

And here we have a supposed 'intelligent' forum, yet it is full of sheep.

One thing I've noticed on ATS especially, is that very few members can admit:

"Yes it 'might' be a crush on our liberties, but let's go along with it for safety".

Instead all they say is:

"It is totally not a crush on our liberties, you're completely stupid and irresponsible".

Nobody has the ability to question, they have been brainwashed with fear.

Imagine if we were faced with a real threat?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
SO the government saying they may bring in the army for support during winter , I think its because they know people are going to lose their # and the government want to protect their people
they will need to protect parliament and the royal palace and the banks
makes sense eh

get the military as "support" but really they are their for when # hits the fan when furlough ends and we all riot

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You"re fooked

Fooked

Fooked because you scary # are believing goverment propaganda lies and let them have tyranny .

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

I see they are openly admitting to fear-mongering the public into submission.

www.bbc.co.uk...

“The decision to present the 50,000-cases scenario was discussed carefully in advance I understand.
It was based on cases doubling every week from now until the middle of next month. This was happening at one point at the end of August and start of September.
But it is far from a given that it will continue - in fact even now the trajectory looks to be below that.
They could have referenced the trends Spain and France were on - two countries they mentioned in other parts of the briefing. But they didn't. If they had, this is what it would have looked like.“

“Sir Patrick did point out the 50,000 figure was not a prediction. But it was used in the knowledge it would grab the headlines.
Why? One person close to the decision-making told me it was about influencing behaviour - to try to persuade the public to redouble its efforts.”

So the projections influencing these policy decisions are complete fantasy.

I'm not sure how anyone in their right mind can read that quote and not have a major issue with the way the Government and media have openly misled the public, using exaggerated propaganda stats to manipulate the general public.

Yet the sheep will allow it... Scary as s***.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
These latest restrictions and measures in the UK are entirely a result of the ASSes and other Covidiots deliberately breaking guidance and spreading the virus - presumably fully in the knowledge and with the intention of causing this new lockdown.

The question is, why?

Everyone who refuses to wear a mask is causing more lockdown. If there is any nefarious plan behind all this, they are the patsies ..... the foolish sheep doing "their" bidding by following conspiracy websites instead of engaging a little common sense and rational thought.
edit on 23-9-2020 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
With a 96% recovery rate, a wise man wouldn't wear a mask.

So I don't.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Anyone who is surprised by this 'revelation' must be either incredibly naive or incredibly stupid....or both.
I suspect its only the tip of the iceberg.

I honestly can't make the connection between it and the Covid 19 outbreak......yet.
I'm not dismissing the possibility outright I just don't see it at present.

Of course these 'revelations' have come at a convenient time and I don't doubt for one minute Covid 19 is being used to manipulate events and 'the news'.

If we had anything like an effective Opposition they'd be all over this.....but they are part of the same amoral system.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

In the words of the world economic forum,......

Which 'world economic forum' is this?
Is this some industry recognised place to go for all matters fiscal to be scrutinised by 'experts'?

...... without the pandemic crisis the fast tracking of the great reset would never be possible.

Which 'great reset' is this?
On whose instructions is it happening?
Who is orchestrating this?

Who benefits?
How do they benefit?

Net zero carbon emissions now by 2030.....

Is this a bad thing?

...... require a radical restructuring of industry and commerce, welcome to the first step.

And exactly HOW are 'they' going to achieve this?
'First step' to what?

Please, how are 'they' going to achieve this......and why?
What is the end game?

And please, please.....give us something to substantiate these claims becasue as with the vast majority of what you have alleged they just seem like claims you have plucked out of thin air with nothing whatsoever to back them up.
Nothing...no quotes from respected - or even not respected - experts from the relevant fields, no references from sourced material, no data or statistics.

You are clearly an intelligent person....but your words alone are nowhere near enough for you claims to be taken seriously by anyone of reasonable intelligence.

And all this justifies not wearing a mask?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join