It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free UK Face Mask Exemption Cards Download Yours Now

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

See the post below yours if you have any doubt about the level of arrogance exhibited by the shills.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

www.weforum.org...

In their own words they’re “The Authority in shaping and leveraging the fourth industrial revolution”.

If you have any doubts please research the organisation, it’s backers, attendees, goals and aims. It openly states their objectives couldn’t be possible without the pandemic crisis to accelerate their plans.

Their website lists many of the backers. I’ll try find you their latest propaganda video with leaders of tech, industry and commerce outlining our future and the re-shaping of society.

For a start watch their propaganda video on the homepage. All the info is right there for you, they’re not even bothering to hide the plan any longer.

www.weforum.org...

List of partners, it’s truly mind blowing and eye watering.
edit on 23/9/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Of course there are many inconsistencies in the government guidelines and the briefing last night was just a complete crock of #.

I don't think many people at all have denied that the governments handling of it all has been an absolute farce.

I've been pretty clear in advocating my support for a National government....but Boris was elected in accordance with our democratic system and you are all so keen to harp on about civil liberties etc.
Removing Boris - something I personally would love to see - would be against our democratic principles and an invasion on the civil liberties of all those who voted for the #ing moron.

But I fail to see how any of that has anytihng to do with wearing a mask.

Protest against Boris's handling of things.
Against some of the punitive measures he has introduced.
Fight against his restrictions on The Right to Assembly.

But do it wearing a mask!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Economically this country is going to be well and truly #ed when furlough ends.
Millions are going to be made unemployed.

All are going to need feeding.....and a roof putting over their heads once the reposessions start.

I go shopping at least every other day.....supermarket shelves are beginning to look that little bit emptier by the week.
There's little council housing available - good old Thatcher!.

Rioting could become common place.

I don't see how any of this would benefit TPTB and I suspect this is the thing they are trying their very best - which isn't very good really - to avoid.
'They' want to the status quo to remain as long as possible, 'they' want to able to continue feeding from the trough as long as possible.

edit on 23/9/20 by Freeborn because: spelling, typo's.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

aye funny how boris mentioned the army being deployed to Help coming soon if we dont follow the rules

help quell the riots and the invasions of the government and royals and banks when furlough ends and we eat the rich

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The Coronavirus pandemic has meant that the UK has rapidly discovered just how useless Boris Johnson really is. I can't stress this enough - the man is massively out of his depth and looks it. His recent appearances at PMQs have been just pitiful. May was better than BoJo. I'm not a fan of Starmer but he's running rings around our failed PM.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

The Coronavirus pandemic has meant that the UK has rapidly discovered just how useless Boris Johnson really is. I can't stress this enough

I 100% agree but we need to remember what the alternative was...

We are seriously lacking good leadership in this country right now.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

yeh both the previous incarnations of the prime minister were better than boris
at least they can speak a sentence without mumbling

but I havent seen boris dancing skills yet so there is always hope

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

yeh both the previous incarnations of the prime minister were better than boris
at least they can speak a sentence without mumbling

but I havent seen boris dancing skills yet so there is always hope

www.dailymail.co.uk...

All hope is lost.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Seems most of us are singing from the same hymn sheet......Boris Johnson has been appalling and is way out of his depth.

The British electorate were faced with an impossible task last December and were forced to choose between two people who were/are as unfit for high office as anyone possibly can be.
Someone should have intervened and called a stop to the farce....we are paying the consequences now.

Boris has been pitiful......Corbyn would have been at least as bad, possible even worse.

So what are the options?
Do we just plod along and suffer under Johnson and his cronies and watch him stumble from one crisis to another whilst this country sinks further into the abyss?

Do we just sit back and moan about things - to our little group of six - but actually do nothing but wait until May 2024 to tick a box to show our discontent?
Our do we demand change now?

Still, things could be worse; we could have the options available to our colonial cousins across the pond.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

yeh I didnt have high hopes hahah

jesus thats bad dancing
thumbs up too

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

oooooh ya bastard

hahhaah

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

In their own words they’re “The Authority in shaping and leveraging the fourth industrial revolution”.

So, self-acclaimed 'Authority'?
Immediately I'm suspicious of their credentials......and intentions.

It openly states their objectives couldn’t be possible without the pandemic crisis to accelerate their plans.

Are they saying they are responsible for the pandemic or that they view it as an opportunity and that they are now manipulating events etc to further their agenda?

Details.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Im sure one the MP's was quoted as saying the other day never to let a good crisis go to waste

im sure it was one of the labour MP's

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Seems most of us are singing from the same hymn sheet......Boris Johnson has been appalling and is way out of his depth.

The British electorate were faced with an impossible task last December and were forced to choose between two people who were/are as unfit for high office as anyone possibly can be.
Someone should have intervened and called a stop to the farce....we are paying the consequences now.

Boris has been pitiful......Corbyn would have been at least as bad, possible even worse.

So what are the options?
Do we just plod along and suffer under Johnson and his cronies and watch him stumble from one crisis to another whilst this country sinks further into the abyss?

Do we just sit back and moan about things - to our little group of six - but actually do nothing but wait until May 2024 to tick a box to show our discontent?
Our do we demand change now?

Still, things could be worse; we could have the options available to our colonial cousins across the pond.

I don't think much else really needs saying in this thread other than what you've posted here.

The government is having trouble deciding on what to do over Covid, if they are part of TPTB or NWO, then they don't have much to worry about because so far both governments here, and in American have only proven they couldn't organise a piss-up in brewery let alone take over the world during this Covid.
edit on 24-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Authority with the backing of pretty much every major corporation and financial institution in the world.

They’re never going to admit responsibility now are they? At the very least now manipulating the situation to bring about global reform.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I have yet to see any evidence that anyone has the vision and ability to organise and orchestrate a coordinated plan that will bring about such change on a global scale.

I know I maybe veering slightly off track with this but......I used to believe there was a cabal of people/families manipulating and controlling events to further their own agendas and interests.
Now I'm not too sure.
We are expected to believe that these exceptionally narcissistic, self-obsessed, interbred, self-indulgent, supercilious individuals are capable of putting aside their ego's and working together towards some alleged common long term goals and objectives that may have been anything up to a thousand years in the making.

Its my experience that people can't agree on the simplest of things let alone something like the New World Order or The Fourth Industrial Revolution.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Then you aren’t familiar with the Roman Empire or British Empire to name just two?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
so is this basically what we were walking ourselves towards

Health passports , to check if you are healthy enough to eat , work , etc

UK health passport

UL coronavirus immunity passports
edit on 25-9-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join