It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free UK Face Mask Exemption Cards Download Yours Now

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

If you could read you would see I’ve said masks reduce the spread. My problem is they also exacerbate symptoms. Try get that through your thick skull instead of arguing with me about things I haven’t said.

edit on 20/9/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Kurokage

Don’t think I suggested hospital staff should be maskless.

I’ve been to A+E recently, the place was empty and the nurses didn’t wear masks.

Ignorance would suggest I’m unaware of your argument. I’m well aware of the rhetoric and reasoning behind mask wearing, I just don’t agree with it. Imagine that, someone questioning authority, must make you real angry.

If you can't maintain 2m distance in your work area then you will be waring a mask in a hospital and if masks aren't worn in A&E you may end up in very serious trouble, so I think your full of it.

I don't feel angry, just sorry that you suffer from such ignorance, I've worked in the health service, have family that still do and manage theatres and other areas. Questioning authority is all fine and dandy but putting yourself and others at risk because you "think" you know better and believe by putting on a mask for a few minutes a day is going to lead to the NWO is laughable.

edit on 20-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

What you think and the truth clearly have no correlation.

For a start I said I was at A+E in July, before you required masks.

The rest of your post again is just a rant unrelated to my actual opinions.

edit on 20/9/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Well let's just hope we do a Gary McKinnon where Assange's extradition to America is concerned and tell them to bolt.

Its a mask Grenade, not an inch nor a mile, but a simple face covering to prevent the spread of the pathogen.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Be lucky to produce a workable vaccine where COVID 19 is concerned within 5 years nevermind all this vaccination passport bullcrap.

5G is a communications medium that uses directional microwave antenna, just don't hug the masts and you will be just fine pal.

The fact of the matter holding any smartphone to your head exposes you to microwave radiation one way or another 5G, 4G, or whatever else, and a lot more than any 5G towers will at any sort of range.
edit on 20-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Why would people with COVID 19 even be out in public, mask or otherwise?

You are supposed to self isolate if infected and not leave your home for 14 days.

Wearing a mask may possibly worse for carriers with medical issues.

But that's kind of why the Mask Exemption Cards exist.

Rational people will wear a mask.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Wow, just unbelievable..

When i said post a photo of a crowd of people like 20 or more, i obviously meant one were they are all wearing masks.
Granted you posted pics of crowds of people, but only a few are wearing masks in them.

Is it really that hard to understand?

Every link you posted there are less than 10 people wearing masks in them...

Just stop

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Again you’ve went off on a wild tangent, I never mentioned any of these things.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Most people are asymptomatic so won’t even know they’re infected. If you want to live in a sealed bubble hiding from the virus feel free.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Again you seem to fail to comprehend that wearing a mask is simply prudent under the current circumstance.

Nothing so wild about the tangent.

But plenty wild about dangerous pathogens Grenade.

COVID 19 is something that needs to be taken seriously, by all, else the outcome is not something that's desirable by any sort of manner nor means.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

But a mask is not a "sealed bubble". LoL

Its just pieces of cloth.

You can't hide from the virus, but you can endeavor to prevent the spread of infection, which is what masks do.

I fail to understand why you refuse to see the logic behind the wearing of a simple mask.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Wow, just unbelievable..

When i said post a photo of a crowd of people like 20 or more, i obviously meant one were they are all wearing masks.
Granted you posted pics of crowds of people, but only a few are wearing masks in them.

Just stop

You can't find a picture today with COVID of ALL people wearing masks, just stop, you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It’s not only wearing a mask that’s being mandated tho now is it? That’s just the cherry on the tyrannical cake.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Granted some of the other procedures being implemented by government and local authorities seem rather silly, obscure, possibly counterproductive, bordering on belligerent favoritism for some, the rule of six being the one i would choose.

Masks on the other hand i simply fail to see the dilemma in wearing a piece of cloth across the face to retard the spread of COVID 19.

Its no skin off my beak, just a wee bit of a sweat rash when the suns out.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Wow, just unbelievable..

Just stop

You can't find a picture today with COVID of ALL people wearing masks, just stop, you are wrong.

The other poster claimed that everyone in China before covid wore masks.

I asked him to post some photo's of a crowd of people all wearing masks pre 2020.

Thats where you jumped in.

And this...

You can't find a picture today with COVID of ALL people wearing masks

...just proved my point.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
What is quite simple, is that if you bow down and follow arbitrary rules that go against science, logic and common sense then you are paving the way for them to take a mile after you have given an inch.

It is difficult for many to grasp this concept, because only in hindsight is it really obvious.

But by all means, wear your mask

I'll only argue..what science? anyone can dig up opposing views..from "science"

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

This may be of some interest.

www.ucsf.edu...

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: vonclod

This may be of some interest.

www.ucsf.edu...

I tend to believe it my friend, I have to wear one at work, I wear one at the store. But I still waiver on the potency of the virus..at this point of mutation.

It pisses me off that people can't just play along and get this crap over with a bit..sooner? I just don't know anymore.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

My point exactly throughout this thread and others; its a mild inconvenience at worst.

The rest of the governemnts guidelines and regulations are reactive rather than proactive and seem riddled with inconsistencies. Some seem unnecessarily punitive whilst others incredibly lax and contradictory.

But the hardest thing about the masks is remembering to put them on if just nipping into the cornershop and saving yourself the embarressment when everyone looks at you rather disporovingly!

I'm quite lucky in that local councils all around where I live have been placed under local lockdowns.
We haven't, where I live is a Unitary Authority and positive cases are relatively low.
I have noticed that people here seem to have been by and large complying to government recommendations.

It's not a great #ing problem putting them on, if they don't help stop the spread well they've been a minor inconveniece.....if they do then great, where's the problem?

If the government were to use the pandemic as an excuse or opportunity to limit or invade upon our civil liberties then I would be at the forefront of protests against them and would be willing to take whatever action necessary to stop them.

From what I've seen of this shower of #e in Westminster at present - and most of those that preceded them - they lack the ability and intelligence to organise any concerted attempt to take away our rights, covert or otherwise.
Any attempt would be lacking subtlety and would provoke mass opposition.

edit on 20/9/20 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It’s not only wearing a mask that’s being mandated tho now is it? That’s just the cherry on the tyrannical cake

Please elaborate.....and explain how NOT wearing masks may have prevented that and what exactly your issues with these 'mandates' are?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

So you don’t think the pandemic has been used by governments to limit civil liberties? We must be living in parallel universes then because last I checked that’s exactly what’s happening to an ever increasing extent.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join