It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LanceCorvette
What you describe is entirely possible. Especially if radical Joe Biden wins in November.

I used to work for government. It's laughably easy how badly I could have screwed with people's lives and livelihoods.

Thankfully 99% of government employees are too lazy to do so.

But we've seen how the 1% true believers can really screw someone over.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yep. Some of the stuff I been digging up on the Jesuits makes whatever you may think/believe regards to the Mason's pale in comparison. Vaccination is a Roman Catholic Baptismal conversion by the Jesuit Order. Corona is a Jesuit run psyop whom also control the intel agencies. Based on piles of documentation it's impossible to ignore. IMO, for now. Q was not kidding when he said follow the wives. More on that later.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bill Gates Says U.S. Virus Testing Has ‘Mind-Blowing’ Problems (Video)

Microsoft Corp. founder and billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates said it’s “mind-blowing” that the U.S. government hasn’t improved Covid-19 testing that he described as slow and lacking fair access.

“You’re paying billions of dollars in this very inequitable way to get the most worthless test results of any country in the world,” Gates said on CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS” on Sunday. “No other country has this testing insanity.”

This narcissistic psychopath needs to go. I'm not sure if he actually truly believes the nonsense he spews or he thinks he's the greatest black magician. He dodged the question on HCQ and got all fidgety. "We'll be out of this Pandemic by end of 2021." More updates. C'mon man!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Uh-huh but, don't forget who controls even the Masons at the very tippy-top.

Thread on Jesuits and Masonic Connection - Shhh...I didn't tell you nothin'

edit on 9-8-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
First of two POTUS retweets of Mark Levin, this evening, at 18:22:50:

TONIGHT AT 8 PM EASTERN, AG BILL BARR IS MY GUEST FOR THE FULL HOUR ON LIFE, LIBRTY & LEVIN ON FOX! IF YOU CAN'T WATCH LIVE, YOU CAN RECORD IT ON YOUR DVR! AG BARR IS FABULOUS, DON'T MISS IT! SEE YOU THEN!

Note it is ALL CAPS"

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 1945
b) RemoveDupes = 39
c) Base+nums = 1959
d) Rem Dupes+nums = 53

Q1945 MSM Trying to Distort/Confuse the Definition of Treason

Q39 Obama in North Korea: Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US? What about NSA CIA DI etc all confirming tech won’t be in place for 5+ years (statements made in 2016). Why is all of this relevant and what does it tell you? Big picture is rare.

Q1959 China was Granted Access to Hillary's Servers via Crowdstrike

Q53 Corrupt Foundations and IRS

2) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q20 Who did POTUS meet with yesterday? Was AG Sessions there? How many MI generals were on the WH list to attend a separate meeting?

Q51 Dear Patriot. We hear you. We hear all Americans such as yourself. The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now. Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World. Find peace. God is with us. God bless and be safe. -The WH

Q56 Huma Abedin, family, Noname & Muslim Brotherhood

Q148 NYT/CIA Direct Attack on Q

Q232 Red Stringer: _Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_ RED1_RED2_

Q428 CIA in High Tech: Bombs Away

Q622 Time to play, Dopey. Black Forest.

Q1822 Fake News Media = Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party

Q2250 "You may not have read about this GOP victory, because the liberal national media is not exactly excited to report that Republicans reclaimed a seat they had not held in 139 years." "…this victory is even more frightening because the district is 73 percent African-American and Hispanic." Read carefully - significant! RED WAVE

Q2322 Hillary Gets Email from "Mad Hatter" Celebrating Julian Assange Arrest
Q3022 Snowden, the Shadow Brokers, Russia and the CIA Are All Connected Somehow

Q3522 Reagan Video - Peace Through Strength "The Goal Is World Peace"

edit on 9-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm currently watching Mark Levin's interview with AG Bill Barr.

One thing Levin just said made me realize that chaos and a contested election is exactly what the Democrats are hoping for.

They are going to tie the results of the election up in multiple court battles. If I heard it right, Levin just informed us that Biden's team has hired 600 lawyers across the states and districts to litigate after the election.

If so, this will not be over by Jan. 20th. And, you know who takes over in that case

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Barr on Levin

- ABLM. ALL Black Lives Matter. Not just the ones the media and organizations determine “matter”

- DOOMSDAY scenario with RussiaGate and how DOJ was weaponized to attack Trump. DOOMSDAY scenario he said.

- Media was complicit in RussiaGate.

- Rule of Law. Equal application of the law.

Ok, I’m still on the Q Train. Barr continues to paint the coup in the darkest of lifts. There will be indictments in my opinion. How high? I think Comey is in a world of hurt. I think some media personalities may be in the crosshairs.

Solid hour with the AG.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

One thing Levin just said made me realize that chaos and a contested election is exactly what the Democrats are hoping for.

They are going to tie the results of the election up in multiple court battles. If I heard it right, Levin just informed us that Biden's team has hired 600 lawyers across the states and districts to litigate after the election.

If so, this will not be over by Jan. 20th. And, you know who takes over in that case

Who takes over in that case is the Vice President-Elect, as I detailed in an earlier post.

Despite court actions, the electoral college can meet and declare a President. Then let's see a judge declare that the electoral college meeting under its Constitutional mandate was illegal, and declare that the electoral college's choice for President is void. Let's see it.

Co-equal branches of government means that sometimes there will be disagreement among the branches. This nonsense that courts have the last word has to end.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

IMO it’s going to be a blowout. Bigger electoral spread than with Hillary. There won’t be much drama. Again, IMO.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Even comp’d SCOTUS Roberts won’t flip that.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If that happens, American patriots need to take over by FORCE.

At that point, no more waiting on Q.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Please help me understand. I keep hearing that the vice president elect would take the reins. But if you don’t have a clear cut presidential winner how can you have a VP elect? I thought the Constitution was written to describe a scenario in which the president elect died, or fell ill, or something like that. But if you don’t have a clear winner how can you have a VP elect?

edit on 9-8-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: Damn you autocorrect

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You're the lawyer, so I will defer to you. However, I have done a fair amount of research on this, and have found that if, for some reason, a clear winner can not be declared by Jan. 20th, the Speaker of the House becomes acting president.

Anyway, how would you know who the Vice-President Elect is if you don't even know who the President Elect is.

I guess it all depends on the level of dissension among members of the Electoral College. That dissension can easily be created, too, if their sole purpose is to just keep DJT from being declared the winner.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
IMO, they will only be able to tie things up in the courts, if there are a meaningful number of close elections, in states that had a large number of mail-in ballots.

It seems Democrats have consulted with Russia and China on how to create chaos in the United States. The start was Nancy Pelosi intentionally allowing Covid-19 to get a silent foothold in America.

The Federal Election Committee worries me. They ruled against an early September Trump-Biden debate, based on logic from past elections. i.e. "Most mailed-out ballots are not returned until close to election day".

edit on 8/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I think you may be right. The American People won't stand for this kind of shenanigans. Nancy Pelosi stealing the position of president will definitely ignite something America hasn't ever seen before.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

a reply to: SKEPTEK

I think you may be right. The American People won't stand for this kind of shenanigans. Nancy Pelosi stealing the position of president will definitely ignite something America hasn't ever seen before.

I am SO excited for Nov 3rd & 4th. Huge moment for the nation.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ok, catching up with myself, this is NOT the video I originally posted. My URL got changed from the same KOMO Antifa video posted just above me TO the Body Language GHOST video about Trump's well-being.

The weird subject matter could just be a Qincidence. BLG is a popular channel here. If I made a mistake with the url, ANY old video could have popped up, but no. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Second of 2 POTUS tweets this evening at 18:24:24:

See you in less than 1 hour on Fox (8 PM eastern), when I sit down with AG Barr for the entire show! Please don’t miss it!

1) Timestamp is a MIRROR and encodes 11x 6 = 66 and 22x 3 = 322 Mirror/Skull&Bones

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
Base = 124
RemoveDupes = 78
Base+nums = 155
RD+nums = 109

3) USUAL DECODES link to:

Q78
Q109
Q124
Q134
Q147
Q155
Q600
Q624
Q1824
Q2324
Q2424
Q3024
Q3524

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Oh, I didn't forget about [P]. As you know it's a really big international club. Thanks for that thread! Helps connect even more dots.

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join