It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So what happened yesterday that was so big???

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

They(people commiting these acts)are literally fighting their way back into segregation. When someone asks later..."Was it worth it..." I wonder their answer.

I had conversation with someone the other day in Flint.... He actually believed The System(Constitution and her offsping) itself is broken....Not the people running the system!

I was floored. When the leaders say " We wanted to help but, The System holds us back.." He believed that.

I replied with I was always told it was The Man not The System.

They say TDS, sometimes to me it sounds like a massive case of Stockholm Syndrome. These people believe their oppressers and even follow them willingly into self destruction.
edit on 9-8-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So apparently we just had a 5.1 earthquake....in North Carolina. It was maybe 150 miles away in a place called Sparta, NC. I live right outside Charlotte. My wife came running downstairs asking me WTF was happening. I didn’t even realize it. We don’t have earthquakes here. Certainly not 5.1 earthquakes. WTF is happening?!
edit on 9-8-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
We really need to keep an eye on the Netflix angle. We all know that the news media establishment has been weaponized and is a tool that is used for propaganda by the Democrat party. Netflix is supposed to be for entertainment but at least to me it looks like it is being taken over. Their messages will continue but now in the "supposed" fiction section.
Sure there will be documentaries and people will understand that but the real danger of strategic messaging will be in the fiction section.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So apparently we just had a 5.1 earthquake....in North Carolina. It was maybe 150 miles away in a place called Sparta, NC. I live right outside Charlotte. My wife came running downstairs asking me WTF was happening. I didn’t even realize it. We don’t have earthquakes here. Certainly not 5.1 earthquakes. WTF is happening?!

Second strongest ever recorded, 5.3 in 1916 I read.

M 5.1 - 4 km SE of Sparta, North Carolina
2020-08-09 12:07:37 (UTC)36.476°N 81.093°W3.7 km depth
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Earthquakes all the time in NC esp. WNC - that's how mountains are formed. So where there's mountains, there's earthquakes.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I’ve lived here for almost 40 years and never heard of a quake nearly as strong.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Certainly a strong contender. EDIT: I'd actually say that many meanings of 72 are actually connected, even the one below. Not a wrong answer as such.

That said... there has been a bit of an underlying alien theme to that account too. So I just did a search on 72 seconds, and this popped up... which I think is pretty much exactly what it represents...

In 1977, a mysterious 72 second radio transmission was picked up from the M55 star cluster. It was assumed to be from an alien source.

This is the WOW! signal. M55 .... 5:5. I think there is a major clue here, perhaps even to Q. That would be quite the thing wouldn't it. Q did say that we wouldn't believe who is talking to us. I'd also say that this account has proven a certain level of connection to things that are happening, so I'd say it is worth paying attention to. This also means the 16th might also be an interesting day.

I'll be honest though, I'm not sure the significance of today has been fully realised as of yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Remember the anagram.
Are You Human?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

dude posted above it was second strongest recorded around here.

I've felt them here in WNC though. Usually so light you'll miss them and hear about them on the news later.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Pokin' dacomey . . .

E The Friend

Why so silent @Comey?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
BREAKING: Maria Bartiromo Has Surprise Guest with SMOKING GUN on Spygate!

youtu.be...

BOOM

youtu.be...
edit on 9-8-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That man has balls! I am glad he is going public!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

40 yrs doesn't even amount to a gnats fart in geological time scales.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Remember the anagram.
Are You Human?

Could you please explain your post? I don't understand it and I don't want to miss anything in this thread.

Thanks. 🙂

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
www.newsflare.com...

Wow, is right. Great post! 👍

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

youtu.be...

BOOM

youtu.be...

Trill - can you summarize? Anything noteworthy?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

youtu.be...

BOOM

youtu.be...

Trill - can you summarize? Anything noteworthy?

THIS MAY HELP

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wow. Thanks!!!

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join