It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks muchly EMN!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I like that they took the effort to show Providence, RI and their solution to the drug problem.
They showed the Seattle politicians what is wrong and how to fix it.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am convinced now that Trump was speaking to the Blackhats when he said that ‘you won’t be seeing me as much for a while’.
They will be incarcerated.

I hope.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Compare this explosion (smaller scale) of an Iranian facility in Iraq (November 2015), to the Beirut Blast.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Not surprisingly, only 63% of Americans say they will take a covid-19 vaccine when it is available.

You should hear these out of touch doctors and experts in the media questioning the validity of that poll. They simply do not believe it.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Levin interviews Barr for an hour tonight.

AG William Barr to sit down with Fox News host Mark Levin on ‘Life, Liberty & Levin’

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thank you for posting the analysis video of President Trump's body language at the Whirlpool plant. They have a good history of accuracy.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hello all, thank you all for all your diligence and hard work. I've been a member since I guess 2007, but have been a lurker for much longer. I've never posted much, just think there's too many (enter harsh name of choice here) as well as people of negative intentions. I've been here since the beginning ( Q ), but can hardly read anything anymore because of two small children. I had to even postpone typing this as my children woke up in the middle of it . As much as I love all of this and am hopeful ( Q ) comes through, do any of you others worry you may give away answers to black hats? Or at the very least lead them into being able to answer some things and assist them? One other question, does anyone think vaccines can "program" kids or again in some way assist in creating them to become what I see in so many youths of today? Thanks for your time and brains. Whew! You have no idea how much of a chore it was to type this out lol (kids). Thank you again and please continue all your hard work.

~peace

(post by PilSungMtnMan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If he hasn’t been squealing already, he will be.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"Money", "Pink" and "Chain".

Today's Randonautica quantum generated voyage with my dog and 18 year-old Millennium daughter, if you're interested:

LINK

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Hi Kaiju, re:

do any of you others worry you may give away answers to black hats? Or at the very least lead them into being able to answer some things and assist them?

Initially I had a lot of worries about same but then Q21 kept coming back in decodes:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147444934 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:48:20 (EST)
I’ve dumped some crumbs like this over the weekend which started the intense shilling. At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation.

This post also reinforces that this was a done deal 3 days after Q started posting. Ever since, we have been watching the Morality Play being performed to bring the public to the realisation of what has taken place.

YMMV

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

As a father of four rambunctious children, all grown and gone now (thank the Lord, lol!), I completely sympathize with you.

"This too shall pass." -- SORT OF. In other words, I am relieved of my duty to care for young children; however, it never really ends, even when they are 'independent', haha.

In my personal opinion, I don't think this forum on Q really affects the Black or White Hats all that much. The posts go by so fast, each side would have to have a dedicated and well-paid staff to keep track of everything written here.

Hmmm....come to think of it....maybe they do?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

A common theme throughout Q's time of communicating has been, "Nothing can stop what is coming."

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Levin interviews Barr for an hour tonight.

AG William Barr to sit down with Fox News host Mark Levin on ‘Life, Liberty & Levin’

www.foxnews.com...

Thanks for the reminder. I hope it's live.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Not surprisingly, only 63% of Americans say they will take a covid-19 vaccine when it is available.

LOL you will stand in line and beg for the Coronascam vaccine.

Because without your vaccine certificate, you will not be able to:

Get a driver's license
Get a passport
Get a job
Get groceries
Go to the movies, restaurants, bars
Rent or buy a home
Open a bank account
Go to school or university
Travel anywhere beyond the county you live in
See a doctor or dentist or get admitted to the hospital
Ride on public transportation
Buy a car, a bicycle, or even a stroller
Use your credit or debit card
Use cash.

Tell me I'm wrong about this. Because I'm rarely wrong.
edit on 9-8-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Here is a summary of highlights from the Levin-Barr interview that will air this evening.

justthenews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
What you describe is entirely possible. Especially if radical Joe Biden wins in November.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The Popes Commandos, General Herbert C. Holdridge letter to President Dwight D. Eisenhower, on the topic of the Jesuits (January 18 1959).

The Pope's Commandos

TO: Dwight D. Eisenhower, President of the United States -- January 18, 1959

SUBJECT: "The Pope's Commandos"

Under the above title the Saturday Evening Post of January 17, 1959 presents such a shocking exposure of the dangers we face from the Jesuits (Society of Jesus) as to fill the heart of every loyal citizen with dread. This article provides conclusive documentation of the dire threat of this Roman Catholic order and of the forces of the Vatican affiliated with this order, which I have attempted to drive into the consciousness of yourself, officials in the government, and the sleep-walking people of the United States for the past five years, risking my very life from day to day to do so. At last you must listen, for the truth is now spread before you from impartial sources. Permit me to re-analyze for youre comprehension the salient facts presented in this article
:

Helluva letter, 2 pages. The article he is referencing is:

The Pope's Commandos, Ernest O. Hauser, The Saturday Evening Post Jan 17, 1959

The Saturday Evening Post 1959-01-17

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You ain't kidding!

Vatican Assassins

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join