It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Well, don't forget the weirdness with that green thing coming out of Killary's mouth into the glass of water during the last election. I still find that freaky and want to know what I was looking at.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: Aallanon
For anyone interested in this angle,

The Fountain of Youth: A Tale of Parabiosis, Stem Cells, and Rejuvenation

Think about this for a while.

Do you want to know what the blackened left eye is ?

I found it here on this post,
www.lunaticoutpost.com...

Do you want to know what the blackened left eye is ?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Your first link on the cause of the black eyes is quite interesting-- a new theory I have not heard before. People should check it out.

It does contain one glaring error. They repeatedly mention a brain structure called the the hyperthalamus. There is no such thing. The correct word is Hypothalamus. OK, it’s a spelling error, but a basic one, and it casts doubt on what they think they know about brain physiology and function.

Asking Bing if the Hypothalamus is a vital organ, brings a response of “Yes.”

“The hypothalamus’ main role is to keep the body in homeostasis as much as possible.

Homeostasis means a healthful, balanced bodily state. The body is always trying to achieve this balance.
The hypothalamus acts as the connector between the endocrine and nervous systems to achieve this. It plays a part in many essential functions of the body such as:
• body temperature
• thirst
• appetite and weight control
• emotions
• sleep cycles
• sex drive
• childbirth
• blood pressure and heart rate
• production of digestive juices
• balancing bodily fluids” www.medicalnewstoday.com...

“The hypothalamus plays a vital role in many body functions and your overall well-being. For example, it helps regulate the body’s temperature by causing shivering to produce heat and blocks sweat production to retain heat.”
www.well.org...

So the theory regarding severing the hypothalamus seems unlikely to me.
Perhaps someone with more medical knowledge could weigh in.

(As an aside, it is interesting to note that Prince Andrew claimed that he didn’t sweat.)

It is common to remove the links between the Hypothalamus and the other organs. Mainly the Pituitary and Adrenal glands read and react to chemical signals from the other two to regulate heart rate etc. Some people have a chemical imbalance that Medical cure data is in infancy. It is growing knowledge base as we have learned of a chemical code that exists for these glands and organs to 'talk' to each other thru the blood stream. Playing around with it to see how to shut a signal down and replacing it is the trick.
edit on 10-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

If you don't figure the Royals into the power structure, you're simply missing a big component. The Brits are always given the impression that they are "good for tourism", and that largely, their role within British politics is just tradition and functional.
This is wrong. The queen is the biggest land owner in the world.

The world’s primary feudal landowner is Queen Elizabeth II. She is Queen of 32 countries, head of a Commonwealth of 54 countries in which a quarter of the world’s population lives, and legal owner of about 6.6 billion acres of land, one-sixth of the earth’s land surface. Her position is a relic of the last and largest land empire in history, rumours of whose demise would appear to be somewhat premature based on her position and possessions. But her power is real, or at least legally real, and it derives from a tradition based on a specific and unbalanced relationship between rulers and the ruled.

Link to full article

You don't have that much power and influence without sitting at the top of the table.

Harry and William... well, I'm pretty sure that they are the biblical anti-christ... or one of them is. There are pictures which infer this too through symbolism. Dig deep enough.

Things such as the whole "Invictus Games" that Harry set up... with the Obama/Harry videos that came out. They are a games for ex-army disabled through injury type thing. All nice and everything, but.......
There is also a strong trans human element to that. Replacement limbs etc. But, the bigger clue is Invictus. Sol Invictus.
Sol Invictus who just so happened to be celebrated on December 25th.

Sol Invictus ("Unconquered Sun") was the official sun god of the later Roman Empire and a patron of soldiers. On 25 December AD 274, the Roman emperor Aurelian made it an official cult alongside the traditional Roman cults.

Wiki

And we're back to Rome again.

The world is way WAY weirder than most are ready to accept, and the power structure behind the scenes totally different to the surface level left right paradigm that is designed to keep people distracted from actual reality. Lies so big that no one would ever believe the truth if it is revealed. Being top of the food chain one of the hardest to swallow... and yet, here we are. Even the pedo stuff (as real as it is) is still not the final truth. The rabbit hole goes deep deep deep.

But of course, like Icke, I merely say all this to "obscure the truth and use it as a cover to avoid something or the other".
Nothing brings more ridicule... but then, nothing makes much more sense of the various anomalies we are confronted with in woo woo conspiracy circles. Even believing in it yourself can make you feel mad, because it is so out of keeping with established reality.
Hey ho. Established reality becomes more unreal every day this year, so who knows. It isn't without evidence though.

EDIT:
I just want to add another snippet from the above article about the Queen and land ownership. The following is something that I didn't know, but makes perfect sense.

The Pope, who is a head of state and a monarch in international law, also acts as God’s representative but not in quite the same way as Muslim monarchs. In Catholic dogma, all land does indeed come from God, and for many centuries the Pope had nearly as many acres as Elizabeth II has today - between 20 and 30 per cent of Europe and the same proportion of South America. Most of those lands have been lost, but the Pope is understood to own all the land of the Catholic Church’s institutions, religious orders and dioceses as monarch, on much the same basis as the Queen owns her acres. The estimated total of land held by the Pope is around 177 million acres.

edit on 10-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Major explosion in Baltimore. This story is just breaking. Probably a gas leak, but they don't know at this point. So many fires/explosions lately.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 10-8-2020 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
"Wade in the water, wade in the water children, wade in the water, the Lords gonna trouble the water"
BREAKING huge explosion in Baltimore

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting Pope Francis tweet:

Having faith means keeping your heart turned to God, to His love, to His Fatherly tenderness, amid the storm. Jesus wanted to teach this to Peter and the disciples, and also to us today (Mt 14:22-33). #GospelOfTheDay

Look at the bible reference - Mt 14:22-33

...and Q1433 includes the line:

When does the clock run out?

...and 1422 minus 33 = Q1389 We Must Fight - President Reagan Video

THE POPE QUOTING Q "Now Comes The Pain" AND "the Storm" AND referncing a FIGHT... all in one tweet... What The H...?

Cray cray timeline!

edit on 10-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Good morning, folks.

I saw this article this morning and thought I would share it. I guess the folks over at Conservative Treehouse are tired of waiting on Durham. They've basically given Barr and Durham a deadline of this Friday to expose Spygate or they're running their own expose on the whole mess. They're basically saying that there is a mole within the Trump administration. (Pence?) and this mole has been trying to subvert this administration by giving bad advice on appointments. Suggesting appointments that are actually working against POTUS.

Anyways, here is the article. It sounds as if they've done a pretty thorough job of investigating all of this. theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Testing...Testing...1...2...3...

All the different ways the election can be derailed. The latest is coming from wait for it...Puerto Rico.
If people will not vote for Biden we will just make ballots disappear!
No ballots=no votes.

This is surreal. People went to the polls to vote but could not because there were no ballots.
They have had to suspend the voting in the primaries.

www.marketwatch.com/story/puerto-rico-primary-partially-suspended-due-to-lack-of-ballots-2020-08-09

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just read that the entire Lebanese government has resigned.....hmmmmmm......

www.inquirer.com...

Lebanon’s health minister says the government has resigned over last week’s devastating blast at the Beirut port.

The minister, Hamad Hassan, spoke with reporters at the end of a Cabinet meeting on Monday.

He says: “The whole government resigned.”

Hassan also added that Prime Minister Hassan Diab will head to the presidential palace to “hand over the resignation in the name of all the ministers.”

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Entire Lebanese Government has resigned.

twitter.com...

Edit: I see Vasa already posted. I'm guessing we follow the same people.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

This is entirely speculation (and speculation that I know I'm not alone in considering), but I kind of feel that all these fires, "earthquakes" and strange heat signatures that Earth watchers seem to be noticing point to underground wars/D.U.M.B destruction.
It is why I also feel that sometimes, when considering Booms... it might not be political.
Underground bases have hidden entrances in civilian areas I am sure, if not entrances, then vents etc. Random fires? Or escaping explosions? If you look at various evidence compiled, it makes way more sense. Think of the film Andromeda Strain where they go into the janitors room to enter the base.
All these earthquakes, without aftershock, (like the one the other day that wasn't even on a fault line in Sparta)... 5 point something. I really don't think we know half, even a quarter of what is really going on. We're in the surface war, and part of the narrative of trying to establish the unreality of our reality. I'm expecting that most will never even get to hear the actual truth of the sacrifices being made behind the scenes... because I think it might be so shocking that it'd permanently ruin too many minds in the aftermath.

Just opinions of course. But breadcrumbs add up. All this is also distraction from the actually important narrative of the surface political battlefield. But hey, ATS is kind of a different sphere than many of the Q research groupings. This place is built on the woo woo, with politics becoming a central feature in more recent times. I don't think it is out of place to lift the curtain a little.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I completely agree. The 5.1 EQ in North Carolina is another oddity in all of this IMHO. As you stated, no aftershocks. I immediately felt something was "off" when news of that broke.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I also watched this last night, and I think many might find it interesting.
The guy in the video studies prophecy. The focus of his discussion here is about (here it comes again) the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction and it's significance in US presidential history... like a curse. I share this, because it is yet another aspect that links into the conjunction aspect of this year... something that I've been anticipating for nearly 8 years now.
2020 has turned out to be as wild as I expected, so it isn't insignificant. As above, so below.

Go to 8:30 if you want to get past the pleasantries and into the meat of his study.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why would an entire government up and resign over what we are told was an accident? This does not compute. There is obviously something else going on that we are not privy to. Makes me think the whole fertilizer thing was B.S. from the beginning.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I said something along the same to my wife yesterday when I learned of the earthquake here in NC. I said they were probably destroying an underground base or bunker or something. Underground nuke tests usually register around 4.5 on the Ricter scale. This was slightly bigger than that. And at a weird depth.....and no aftershocks.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Why would an entire government up and resign over what we are told was an accident? This does not compute. There is obviously something else going on that we are not privy to. Makes me think the whole fertilizer thing was B.S. from the beginning.

I am wondering if something was found in the chambers below the warehouse the investigators found....something they figured would have been destroyed but wasn't....

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I wonder what the Iranian and Hezbollah reaction is.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I saw word floating around this morning that the explosions were caused by missile fuel and not fertilizer. Its called Hydrazine I believe....

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Serious bad juju in Lebanon.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

This just in:

Brian Blessed: Flash Gordon is the Queen's favourite film

“The Queen, it’s her favourite film, she watches it with her grandchildren every Christmas.”

The story opens with Emperor Ming the Merciless (Max von Sydow) declaring that he will first play with, and then destroy, the Earth, using seemingly natural disasters which include earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, tornadoes, and something called "hot hail".
Flash Gordon synopsis

Ironically the movie's soundtrack is by Queen.

The actor then assumed the Queen’s accent, quoting her as saying: “You know, we watch Flash Gordon all the time, me and the grandchildren. And if you don’t mind, I’ve got the grandchildren here, would you mind saying ‘Gordon’s alive’?”

King Midas is popularly remembered in Greek mythology for his ability to turn everything he touched into gold. This came to be called the golden touch, or the Midas touch. The Phrygian city Midaeum was presumably named after him, and this is probably also the Midas that according to Pausanias founded Ancyra. According to Aristotle, legend held that Midas died of starvation as a result of his "vain prayer" for the gold touch. The legends told about this Midas and his father Gordias, credited with founding the Phrygian capital city Gordium and tying the Gordian Knot, indicate that they were believed to have lived sometime in the 2nd millennium BC, well before the Trojan War.
link

Gordon's alive? The Gordian is alive? Golden touch...

Q drops #194-197 come to mind ((Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?).

edit on 10-8-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Lies so big that no one would ever believe the truth if it is revealed.

Like what?

I'm sick of this cryptic nonsense. Just say what it is if you know. If you don't know, don't go hinting that there's something there.

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join