It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BREAKING: Maria Bartiromo Has Surprise Guest with SMOKING GUN on Spygate!

youtu.be...

BOOM

youtu.be...

For those who prefer to read it.

New Document: Senator Graham says the FBI LIED to the Senate in 2018 about the Steele Dossier.

www.foxnews.com...

The big Senate Intel Committee report stating that the Trump Witch Hunt was above board, was a LIE.

House Intel Committee (Devin Nunes) Got it Right.
Senate Intel Committee (Richard Burr) Got it Wrong. (Intentionally?)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is probably around too many corners to really make sense but looking at St. Paul fires and port explosions with resonance events in mind:

St. Paul is Saul of Tarsus. Tarsus is located in Turkey close to the Mediterranean sea. Doing a search for Tarsus & navy (with Poseidon/Status-6 in mind) brings up the Russian naval base in Tartus, Syria, again Mediterranean sea.

Distance between Tarsus and Tartus is 150 miles.
Distance between Tartus and Beirut is 70 miles.

Russia turning eastern Mediterranean into a militarized hot spot, Navy’s Foggo says

Totally forgot about Russia's Poseidon.

U.S. Officials Suspect New Nuclear Missile in Explosion That Killed 7 Russians

But United States intelligence officials have said they suspect the blast involved a prototype of what NATO calls the SSC-X-9 Skyfall. That is a cruise missile that Mr. Putin has boasted can reach any corner of the earth because it is partially powered by a small nuclear reactor, eliminating the usual distance limitations of conventionally fueled missiles.

He [Putin] and others have talked about Russia’s plans for the “Poseidon” in a nod to the Doomsday Machine parodied in the 1964 classic “Dr. Strangelove,” which could hit the West Coast even if Moscow and Russia’s military centers were already destroyed in a nuclear strike.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
No POTUS tweets for almost 16 hours, I predict they'll start some where just after 14:30:54 EST (17 hour mark).

Meanwhile, in other news, E's latest tweet (5 mins ago):

We have a lot of ground to cover in the week ahead, make sure to rest well today.

edit on 9-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The tail end of this analysis has me confused. Is VP Pence a White, Gray, or Black hat?

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
www.newsflare.com...

WoW is right!! That is the best video I've seen so far. That concussion wave blast reminds me of the nuke video's from Doomstown, Nevada.

Here's a direct download: Right click, save as on the Lin k

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
For anyone interested in this angle,

The Fountain of Youth: A Tale of Parabiosis, Stem Cells, and Rejuvenation

Think about this for a while.

Do you want to know what the blackened left eye is ?

I found it here on this post,
www.lunaticoutpost.com...

Do you want to know what the blackened left eye is ?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Your first link on the cause of the black eyes is quite interesting-- a new theory I have not heard before. People should check it out.

It does contain one glaring error. They repeatedly mention a brain structure called the the hyperthalamus. There is no such thing. The correct word is Hypothalamus. OK, it’s a spelling error, but a basic one, and it casts doubt on what they think they know about brain physiology and function.

Asking Bing if the Hypothalamus is a vital organ, brings a response of “Yes.”

“The hypothalamus’ main role is to keep the body in homeostasis as much as possible.

Homeostasis means a healthful, balanced bodily state. The body is always trying to achieve this balance.
The hypothalamus acts as the connector between the endocrine and nervous systems to achieve this. It plays a part in many essential functions of the body such as:
• body temperature
• thirst
• appetite and weight control
• emotions
• sleep cycles
• sex drive
• childbirth
• blood pressure and heart rate
• production of digestive juices
• balancing bodily fluids” www.medicalnewstoday.com...

“The hypothalamus plays a vital role in many body functions and your overall well-being. For example, it helps regulate the body’s temperature by causing shivering to produce heat and blocks sweat production to retain heat.”
www.well.org...

So the theory regarding severing the hypothalamus seems unlikely to me.
Perhaps someone with more medical knowledge could weigh in.

(As an aside, it is interesting to note that Prince Andrew claimed that he didn’t sweat.)

edit on 8/9/2020 by cimmerius because: Never get it right the first time

edit on 8/9/2020 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/9/2020 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Big Sky event ideas & questions.

Big sky is a rich town right by Yellowstone here in Montata.

Montana is known popularly as big sky country.

Real virus with fake over blown response.

Food and tp hording people social distancing.

Lockdowns.

Face masks, and now Fauci is saying goggles too!

Trillons spent to keep people out of work and the economy locked down.

I remember when saint Helens went we had ash all the way up in spanaway washington. And people had to breath through improvised face masks and were stuck indoors while it snowed ash.

If Yellowstone goes then we are talking world wide ash deposits, possible mini ice age, earth quakes title waves, and that's not even considering those incinerated in the blast.

Would that be biblical? No one could stop it? Big Sky event?

Has the virus response prepared the populace with long term food stores while keeping families in there homes off Work without knowing what is coming as to not cause massive riots and panic in the streets?

Well played?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Interesting Pope Francis tweet:

Having faith means keeping your heart turned to God, to His love, to His Fatherly tenderness, amid the storm. Jesus wanted to teach this to Peter and the disciples, and also to us today (Mt 14:22-33). #GospelOfTheDay

Look at the bible reference - Mt 14:22-33

...and Q1433 includes the line:

When does the clock run out?

...and 1422 minus 33 = Q1389 We Must Fight - President Reagan Video

THE POPE QUOTING Q "Now Comes The Pain" AND "the Storm" AND referncing a FIGHT... all in one tweet... What The H...?

Cray cray timeline!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Yeah, I do not believe the black eyes have anything to do with accessing / severing the hypothalamus.

The hypothalamus is very difficult to access, either surgically, or even wit a needle. It is towards the center / bottom area of the brain, clustered with a number of other structures vital to living normally, that cannot be put at risk to damage.

Going through the eye socket would be a very bad approach.

Either of these would be much better approaches:

Quote: They used a combined interhemispheric subcommisural translamina terminalis approach to which they refer as CISTA. The latter represents a variant of the frontobasal interhemispheric translaminar terminalis approach that has been shown in previous publications to be a versatile, but technically difficult procedure

link.springer.com...

www.slideshare.net...
edit on 9-8-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: added a link

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Yea, that theory was new to me as well. Thanks for posting your excellent summary.

My ex had/has Grave's disease which attacks the thyroid that regulates your metabolism. She did not sweat either, yet her body was like an oven all the time even at night time and we were living in Hawaii at the time. Her normal body temp back then was 99.2 F.

Many of the symptoms you listed is exactly what she had and then some and what I unfortunately had to live with for 3 years until she was finally diagnosed properly. She wasn't able to get pregnant until she had 98% of her thyroid removed and put on a pill for life. After that she became a "baby factory" (quote from a doctor) and I was forgiven for not being sterile and my nightmare finally ended in paradise.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

- the page numbers also jumped out to me, but I hear them as 1689 & 1762 (at 10:48 mark)

Came aboard this afternoon to post my thoughts from yesterday regarding Trump's mention of the page numbers during his speech. He said Pg. 1762 twice, so that's the one that stuck with me. When I went to the QMap and looked that post number up, it just seemed so apropos.

The Dems are trying to loot the stimulus money to bail out their sorry corrupt states like they have always been able to do.

What happens when CA is in serious debt and lost priority aid from the FED gov due to sanctuary status (illegal)?
Light fires.
Declare State of Emergency and req billions from FED.
Why did POTUS reject in the past?
Sick people!
The more you know.

qmap.pub...

This could not have been by chance. Those specific page numbers? That particular Q drop?

No wonder Nancy and Chuck are mad as wet hens! Their thieving games are being exposed. They have been looting the rest of us for decades to line their states' pockets and probably their own personally.

Stick with our POTUS! Expose the Dem mafiosa tactics! Shine this light brightly. Stay the course.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
US Gov & Yale Hold Clinical Trials To Test “Persuasive Messages For COVID-19 Vaccine Uptake”

What Happened: The US Federal government in collaboration with Yale University held clinical trials to determine what the best messaging would be to persuade Americans to take the COVID-19 vaccine when it is ready.

The study essentially looks at the best possible messaging that can be used on Americans, ranging from expressing vaccine benefits, to using messaging about economic impact, making someone feel guilty or embarrassed for not taking the vaccine, and so on.

The various ‘arms’ used in the study when it came to messaging were as follows:

Other: Control message
Other: Baseline message
Other: Personal freedom message
Other: Economic freedom message
Other: Self-interest message
Other: Community interest message
Other: Economic benefit message
Other: Guilt message
Other: Embarrassment message
Other: Anger message
Other: Trust in science message
Other: Not bravery message

Pervasive steps reaching out to Yale...home of Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key Society (oldest & most wealthy), and Wolf's Head Society.
Prior to 2020 I'd say Unbelievable! I'm sure big Pharma will be airing 24/7 vaccine Ads. Take the Vax or else.

This resonates with latest Q4620 - C19 _stage 5: in steps 13 - 16.

Perhaps the vax pushers have come to realize that the following messaging doesn't work (for a whole host of reasons). The following is from 2010 - when the Swine Flu pandemic scare was getting propagated.
Dr. Nancy saying: You got to listen to Dr. Fauci..."Just get your damn vaccine!" And we now know is that Swine flu was a big dud.
Preppin for 2020. BS sounds familiar...make sure to Listen to very end.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nice catch.
Just saw it and came here to post it.
Now if Graham will actually do what he says.

(post by markojo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Worth a watch.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Any chance of a brief synopsis FF? Your youtube link is asking for a sign-in to view.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Not sure if its been posted, but interesting take on the body language of Trump at Whirpool.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

Any chance of a brief synopsis FF? Your youtube link is asking for a sign-in to view.

It's local news network so probably restricted to USA only.

KOMO Anchor Eric Johnson takes an in-depth look at the impact the drug and homelessness problem is having on our city and possible solutions in "Seattle is Dying," a news documentary that aired on KOMO-TV in March, 2019. You can read the full story and watch at KOMONews.com: komonews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: markojo

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join