It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
@tommyG has a thread going on the Wayfair situation. Interesting...

The #wayfair #sextrafficking plot thickens....

Not only were there $12,000 cabinets being sold with diff kids names on every one (same cabinet) but they had $10,000 THROW PILLOWS with diff kids names ON THE SAME PILLOWS

And all the unique names are of missing kids in last yea

As childish as this sounds, I'm inclined to believe it is fully true because evidently the scumbags as snoops took it on yesterday. They're debunk consists of rehashing the contention and then saying why they don't "think" it is true. Well, then the calcified soros paid brains have spoke. (only the second time I've ever looked at that trash site).

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

"blackballed"

Hm.

I wonder how that word crept into our English lexicon but, you are correct.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Does Director Anon have a name?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wait a minute! Lets think about this.

I happen to know for sure that a one cell embryo would, by definition of the word, have to be injected with sperm anyway because that is also called the "EGG"! It starts as one cell until it is impregnated. How could it be an embryo at one cell and how would they be able to tell it has the full compliment of paired genes?

After a single sperm enters in, the cell wall closes, and the "Zygote" begins to split by doubling. This doubling will occur every so many minutes for all animals and in humans is called the Fetus after passing thru some cell development stages.

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I just stumbled on these too. Both the University of Bath. If they are doing this in "public" labs I can only imagine what they have been doing behind the scenes for a long time.

2016 Article

Scientists at the United Kingdom’s University of Bath are challenging two centuries of received wisdom by demonstrating that it is possible to create life without fertilizing an egg.

The groundbreaking study, published in the journal Nature Communications, demonstrated that mice offspring can be created from non-egg cells, by injecting sperm directly into a one-cell embryo to give birth to live mouse pups.

One cell Embryo are involved in nanotech.

2020 Article

There was nothing random about these processes—from the moment you have a one-cell embryo, everything is done in a predictable way. The physics is programmed

The research, led by Professor Tony Perry from the Department of Biology and Biochemistry at the University of Bath, involved injecting a silicon-based nanodevice together with sperm into the egg cell of a mouse. The result was a healthy, fertilised egg containing a tracking device.

The tiny devices are a little like spiders, complete with eight highly flexible 'legs'. The legs measure the 'pulling and pushing' forces exerted in the cell interior to a very high level of precision, thereby revealing the cellular forces at play and showing how intracellular matter rearranged itself over time

Mouse embryos were chosen for the study because of their relatively large size (they measure 100 microns, or 100-millionths of a metre, in diameter, compared to a regular cell which is only 10 microns [10-millionths of a metre] in diameter). This meant that inside each embryo, there was space for a tracking device.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I didn’t get that far in science

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Video on the Wayfair thing -

By God, those are some ugly kids.
edit on 7/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: CanadianMason

Does Director Anon have a name?

Not that I have seen.

Other anons on the site started calling him DirectorAnon and he said he liked it.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The problem is the age of the ones in the streets is older than the kids their actions are F'ing up. My kids and the majority of their friends, just now in College or out already are not happy with the MSM narrative, BLM, ANTIFA , statue smashing or hating America. They liked the part where we all stay at home but not the part where jobs for them are non existent now until the panic is over for good.

The ones right behind those idiots are all becoming Conservatives and don't realize it yet. They are espousing the bad we conservatives see as bad. Idiots are proving they don't call them that for nothing.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Is this the Dems/CCP playbook ?
History Quiz: This Leader Killed Millions of His Own People and Built Nuclear Weapons

his debacle was too much for many Chinese leaders, and Mao briefly lost absolute power over the party. To win it back, he launched one of the most tumultuous and bizarre periods in modern history: the Cultural Revolution.Beginning in 1966, Mao unleashed the masses—and especially the youth—against party leadership, intellectuals and other “class enemies.” Chaos quickly spread as students turned on teachers, children turned on parents. Millions of people, including Deng Xiaoping and a young Xi Jinping, were forced into the countryside to perform menial work. There were mass killings in the cities, as factions of Red Guards and the military turned on each other, and even reported bouts of cannibalism. All told, roughly one million people died, although estimates range from five hundred thousand to eight million.

Deja Vu - Bolded part

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

Stone Commuted

Other than a somewhat notable political breakthrough [POSITIVE!]
That's the best news I've heard all day. Getting the umbrella quick
for the flying liberal brain parts, NOW.

Now if there's somebody on the Beltway that can crowbar Judge
Emmet Gael Sullivan's thumb off the scale before the principals
die of old age waiting... back to lurking, and thanks

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Mueller the Gray Hat?

Some pretty pretttttty good info here to suggest it.

twitter.com...

Michael Dreeben from Muellers SCO was in contact with John Durham going back to the Summer of 2017?!??!?!?!

edit on 10-7-2020 by BrennanHuff22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

DirectorAnon resonates with me on a very personal level.

Max Keeping. CJOH.

Guilt is written all over his forehead.

In my opinion, it was a gay hit gone wrong.

Start 1:35

That's all I'm going to say.

Dig...for dirt.

Also, look at the Toronto Maple Leafs scandal. Players jumping to their deaths from a bridge. WHY?

edit on 10-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

uh-huh. YMMV. Sounds like it to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Yes, of course.

He chose not to doxx himself.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How does the lowercase j between C and F fit into that read EMN?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

uh-huh. YMMV. Sounds like it to me.

Do you speak high German?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Yes, of course.

He chose not to doxx himself.

Just. Asking.

I'm out.

Too hostile here tonight.
edit on 7/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Have enjoyed you, felt your calling as such, indeed spiritual and Pain Body takes the cake to work with imo especiaLLy since 2012-12-21, the collective pain body has been the everything of Earth-HUmanity-Galaxsea coardination workings and/or transmutation time full on, imo and experience. Under and overstanding ones pain body is spiritual beginnings for most-many and then comprehending pain body outside of oneself the continuance ( can be a shock ), Pain body > www.spiritualcoach.com... and / or >

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: onehuman
I have been thinking on this for a few days now.

We all know Q has 3 basic one liners that have really stuck. You are watching a movie, We have Everything, and Enjoy the Show.

For this to be a movie, they must of had Everything BEFORE the show started. So, when did the show start? The day Q began posting on the site? That would be the one that would make the most sense, but I dont think that is when the show actually started.

Remember, if you were a Pol (4 chan) person back then, we already had FBIanon posting and Meganon (not that she turned out to be a whole heck of a lot) also posting. I think there was one more, but they escape me at the moment. I have always thought with hindsight that FBIanon was a testing of the waters. To see if something like Q would be taken to and accepted. I mean come on, POL is a Tough crowd. They were the test launch before the opening scene of the movie.

Keep that in mind for a moment and I will circle back.

I think the opening scene to this movie we are now watching was actually a, "October Surprise," which happened to occur on October 1 2017 in Las Vegas. That opening scene you have to admit, got everyone's attention. This site wasted no time digging into it, nor did those on Reddit and and Pol included. Im sure many of you like me bounced around back n forth between them all to get as much information as possible. Thats what "conspiracy" people do.

What were we digging up? Actually a lot of information which turned out we really needed for Q's second scene to come. That was everything that happened with Saudi Arabia etc. Basically Qs first proof to us. There were enough of us from the beginning that had the actual dig tools to keep the momentum going on a subject we had already been digging into.

Now after almost 3 years here was are now holding one of the biggest "captures" really, Maxwell. Im sure many of you will agree that the whole scenario at the burger stand looked like a scene itself from a spy movie the way we tore every little thing apart about it from the few photos. All the places in the world she could have been prior to her arrest, and here she is in the good ol USA.

One other thing to consider, Pelosi and gang were a little nutty prior to Q, but since then they are pure flown over the cuckoo cuckoos nest now. I think their part, acts to play for their deals is to be as whacked as possible. So that," People SEE IT for Themselves." We have it all remember?

How did we Get it All? Im guessing many of them have already testified. My question now is, Where were they those 6 months to a year prior to Oct 1 2017? Can we find missing gaps of time with them? Not a angle we have really poked into if you think about it.

Lets say now that we have Maxwell and she starts singing like a little bird,or has already sang, we Do have a whole HOT SUMMER ahead of us.

We go full circle back to October 1 2020, 3 years later to the day? #3 is a good guys number isnt it? As of 10-1-20 the election isnt very far away now. Im guessing we've seen a lot of the FISAs by then and here we are back to square 1 of October 28, 2020 and Hillary is Finally actually arrested. FINAL Q PROOF and The final wake up call for the diehards from the left just a week before the Election. FULL CIRCLE COMPLETE.

Wow amazing post. Thank Q.

All I can add is this. People read a post back in 2017 (Hillary for example) and said the prediction was wrong. Q is not a prediction, Q is "knowing".We are knowing. Think of time...what I mean by that is past, now and future, plenty in between too. Think of all three happening at the same time, future hasn't happened yet but it has, probably doesn't make sense but there ya go. The circle as you say, I call it cycle. There was a point in time where we created Q, we are Q.

I've changed my posting style since I joined, I said a few times I needed to stir things up and keep people sharp, no need for that anymore, they're so sharp, amazing.I'll be honest I carried on with it when I didn't need to, sorry Rel lol. You don't know it yet Rel but we will shake hands.

I said last time "check mate" will be in a Q drop, we will see won't we.

This fight is more than a human fight, It's spiritual, always has been. God Wins, we win. Who is God really? Who is Q? Who is you or me or everyone? Same thing. Thanks again for the great post.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

No beers tonight MT, the female to male ratios are better on Saturday nights in the UK and since no karaokes or loud music are yet allowed, the single ladies who have been isolating for months will be the focus!

Also Q posting potential is much lower on Saturday nights.

Cheers for the toons!
edit on 10-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

No, you?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Give me a break.

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join