It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
One is a joke, the other isn't.

Security guard charged with murder after shooting customer who entered store without wearing a mask

Even playing the game... (rigged death certs)

The healthy are in solitary confinement, because no one ever died from The Rona.
The healthy are out of work because no one every died from The Rona.
There are countless out of work, mentally and emotionally struggling because no one ever died from The Rona.

Greatest Original Narrative Hoax in History?

***Interesting note on Death Certs. When one dies, they still owe the money loaned in their name to the IMF. Debt in death. Insurance is taken out on all humans the IMF owns, so being "dead" in an official format matters, as does cause of death. I wonder if insurance payouts are higher in that arena for The Rona, not just the Medical Establishment Arena???

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Where's Scooby Q when ya need him lol
Seoul (capital South Korea) Mayor reported missing

Police are now searching for the area where his mobile phone signal was last detected

Didn't he die yesterday?

EDIT: He did. They found him dead shortly after reported missing.

Seoul Mayor Park Won-sun Found Dead Hours After Being Reported Missing

First, Seoul’s Mayor is suicided and now South Korea’s top court hands ex-President Park Geun-hye a 20-year prison sentence. 💣

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

What is known of Director Anon? He was using some terminology that has made me very suspicious.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Department 13

Our Vision & Mission
Our vision is to be the world’s number one ecosystem for enabling remote machine operations, through unparalleled control and awareness of your autonomous workforce.

Our mission is to be industry thought leaders who persistently create technology, leverage alliances and platforms to enable the operational transformation of commercial and government customers.

Why the name “Department 13”
During the Cold War the US practiced varying types of intelligence gathering activities and shadow techniques to protect vital secrets and projects. On its most sensitive projects, the US would disguise a project’s purpose by using a fully staffed “shadow department” and publically call it a non-descriptive name such as ‘Typing Pool 12’ and ‘Paint Shop 22’.

As homage to the dedication, commitment, and sacrifice of the people who participated on these projects, the initial executives named the company after one such shadow department: ‘Department 13’.

Someone said the C_A was referencing the KGB when they said "(department 13)". Not sure that's the case 🤔

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
a reply to: carewemust

"Tradition" is also why it is possible, according to Fox News, that John Durham will not release his findings or indictments until after the presidential election.

To me at least, this means that there is definitely substance there... If it was nothing and no further action should happen, then there is absolutely no reason to wait. "Nothing" would not have any sway on a presidential election.

Also, the VOTING PUBLIC has a right to know as much as possible before the November election.

Heard an interesting theory on Fox News yesterday about RIOTS that would destroy America if Biden wins, and Durham then spills the beans on what Obama-Biden did.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
The Bloody Yellow House
The most notorious place in Albania

Yellow House ” is a house of Albanian family  Katuci in Ripe, near town Burell, North Albania, where UN prosecutors searched in 2004 for evidence that organs were illegally harvested from Serbs and other non-Albanian people kidnapped from Kosovo in 1999.  Victims were kidnapped by Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) and then from Kosovo transported in North Albanian concentration camps.

On 4 April 2008 the Human Rights Watch wrote to Kosovar Prime Minister Hashim Thaci and Albanian Prime Minister Sali Berisha in request to open investigations on the matter under international supervision. By 3 May both had ignored the letters and instead publicly rejected del Ponte’s claims as unsubstantiated. On 5 May 2008 the Human Rights Watch called the allegations from Del Ponte’s book “serious and credible” and issued a public call to Tirana and Pristina for cooperation.

link

Let Bill Clinton's failed Kosovo strategy wither amid the COVID-19 pandemic

Like a political cult’s fantasy park, a 10-foot statue of a waving Bill Clinton leers over Bill Clinton Boulevard not far from the Hillary clothing boutique. A metal bust of President Clinton’s former secretary of state, Madeleine Albright, lurks in the park nearby. Out of town, near an American military base, a 20-mile stretch of road is named after Joe Biden’s late son. A congressman from the Bronx, Eliot Engel, not only got his own boulevard but earned his face on a postage stamp.

It sounds like a freak show for The Swamp, and it’s real. All made possible with $2 billion of the American taxpayers’ money. Add an extra big bill for American troops there — not to protect the place from foreign invaders or to secure American vital interests — but to keep the locals from killing one another. The freak show is called Kosovo.

The humanitarian bombing brought autonomy to Kosovo, but the bombs weren’t enough: An Islamist insurgency, the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), ran guerrilla operations on the ground to shape the new rebel government. Many U.S. officials at the time considered the KLA as an Islamist terrorist group, but Mr. Engel wasn’t perturbed. He used his seat on the House Foreign Affairs Committee to sponsor legislation to fund the KLA. That arguably helped earn Mr. Engel his picture on a Kosovo postage stamp.

Washington times

edit on 10-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

For you to determine. I don't f'ing know anything.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
1.) President Trump expected to commute the sentence of ROGER STONE before his "report to prison" date of July 14th.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

-and-

2.) President Trump signing an immigration Executive Order soon, that will provide a path to U.S. citizenship for "dreamers".

Source: www.usnews.com...

Obama left them hanging in limbo. Democrats forgot all about them.
edit on 7/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

What is known of Director Anon? He was using some terminology that has made me very suspicious.

He was active in Hollywood either as a director or an actor and got blackballed.

His brother was in Hollywood during the 70's but got forced out. He ended up committing suicide.

His last directorial project was never released and went through at least 3 different name changes.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Kids Shipped in Armoires? The Person Who Started the Wayfair Conspiracy Speaks

Just remember, if the msm is trying to get you into a “conspiracy theory”, it’s a distraction. And Newsweek is an extension of WaPo and more.

Newsweek = First issue on February 17, 1933. WaPo owned since 1961, sold in 2010 to a 91 yr old Canadian audio engineer - Harmon Kardon for One dollar, later that year merged with the Daily Beast. In 2013, IBT Media acquired Newsweek, severing it from Daily Beast. IBT Media has a strong odor of devious media programming infiltration.

IBT Media is part of Economist's "Ideas Channel", an ad-network based on mindset rather than demographics, set up in part to reach an intellectual and often influential audience interested in business, politics and science.
Link
Hello, Rothschild!

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ha Fair.
Just newer to this Q stuff I just wasn't sure if the poster has been a long time anon of the Community.

I guess I should have been more on point with my question.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
1.) President Trump expected to commute the sentence of ROGER STONE before his "report to prison" date of July 14th.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

-and-

2.) President Trump signing an immigration Executive Order soon, that will provide a path to U.S. citizenship for "dreamers".

Source: www.usnews.com...

Obama left them hanging in limbo. Democrats forgot all about them.

5D chess.

Trade deal needed to be in place. Folks just don't get it - Humans As Currency, money, trade, drugs is the issue right now, not "dreamers."

BTW, if renOgade's cadre of liars and thieves wanted a reality they'd have never called them "Dreamers," as in "keep dreaming idiots cause your just a political football, ain't never going to happen for you."

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Skada

Possibly.

So, I found the piece of 4 chan conversation I was thinking of that occurred there recently between anons and DirectorAnon. I believe it was Skeptik who brought it to ATS first, IIRC.

Here it is:

Notice the part about the German pronunciation of "red shoed" with an Old School accent. That's the important thing.

This link will sound the words out for you in what I suppose is proper German: Click HERE to listen.

To me, it does indeed sound a lot like how I pronounce Rothschild in English but, you can be the judge on that. I imagine with that Old School twist it might sound more like "Red Shoed", I don't know. Maybe somebody here who knows the language can confirm or disconfirm?

In any case, the cabal does like to play with word symbols and their sounds.

ETA: Here's a link to an archive of DirectorAnon's drops: LINK

Sounds like ROW-chid, so no, it doesn't sound like "red shoes". That's BS.
edit on 7/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
I agree. And I also believe that much (if not all) of the subject matters that has been peddled to us as "fiction" or " fantasy " at this level is REALITY at higher levels...I'm talking about those dormant recesses of our subconscious minds that we're currently only able to access through our imagination or our dreams or psychedelic compounds

We can 'awaken ' those dormant parts and bring them to life. We have the ability to make the subconscious conscious and create a new reality

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Thanks. I just know of a Group being investigated by The FBI for running a Very small Catfish Scheme that ended up snagging people worldwide. It even involves a reporter at Mad World News.

This Group was about The British Royals and I noticed he used the same phrases that Group used when referring to Harry and Meghan. He even quoted the same blog they loved.

I have seen the phrases used elsewhere but It really made me take notice.

This is just for info only I guess..Just got a weird feeling when I read that is all...
edit on 10-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Stone Commuted
edit on 10-7-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Interesting. I'm going to go back and read them again.

link   

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: imthegoat
I agree. And I also believe that much (if not all) of the subject matters that has been peddled to us as "fiction" or " fantasy " at this level is REALITY at higher levels...I'm talking about those dormant recesses of our subconscious minds that we're currently only able to access through our imagination or our dreams or psychedelic compounds

We can 'awaken ' those dormant parts and bring them to life. We have the ability to make the subconscious conscious and create a new reality

Agreed. Just because the gov made it illegal doesn't mean there's bot medicinal properties ie: marijuana. '___', Psilocybin, both show medicinal properties. Psilocybin is said to cure PTSD after one dose. Aren't they using it on veterans lately?

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join