It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
File under "lies, damn lies, statistics, medial statistics..." (ignores false positives, failed tests etc.)

Having immunity is a "case." WTAF?

All the "doctors" who went along with this are guilty of crimes against humanity. They should be ashamed, but they're are just scum in lab coats belonging to a secret society of criminals they use as cover.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How does the lowercase j between C and F fit into that read EMN?

Jefferson.?

The Clinton Foundation founded in 1997 as the William Jefferson Clinton Foundation.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Some people will never vote at all. They are not a silent majority in this context; they are idiots. You can't fix stupid no matter how hard you try.

I am one of these people you speak of. I was raised in the belief that my vote was precious. I never voted because I knew my choices were both crooks. I cant tell you how many times I was told I should still vote even if its only for the lesser evil.

Now to me THAT is idiotic. I might as well just say, yeah Im okay with knowing hes a crook and will do crooked and illegal things, but his illegal thing arent as illegal as the other candidate will do.

The thing is, Im NOT okay with that. Many of them had 4 years to prove themselves to me, but they still did their dirty deeds, so no vote from me for their second term.

Clearly with all we know now I had the right idea. We have now seen in black and white all their dirty little deeds and probably even more still to come out that we arent aware of yet.

I dont think of myself as an idiot for having a brain and to know it is my precious right to give or not give my vote. The voters over the years though have silently with their votes basically said we are okay with whatever you have to do, even if it screws us royally. You are better than the other guy.
Even if I did take that path, look at all the vote crimes that have been committed. Lost votes, bad computer tallies and that list goes on and on as well.

My vote wouldnt change that. Im screwed either way, but at least I know I didnt support it with my vote.

Now here we are with POTUS. He I am PROUD to say has rightfully EARNED my vote and he will get it come October. He has done exactly what he said he would do and then some.

I have been vocal because I have a POTUS I Finally support. Im actually thrilled about that and excited to cast my first vote. 62 years old and finally my vote will support that person who Earned it.

The more I stand by him, the more old friends I have lost. Old friends that would rather give their vote to a guy that cant even remember what he had for breakfast. Not only that, the guys has a crime sheet as long as my arm and the people will still overlook all that. Anything to get the Bad Orange Man out. This sounds a little idiotic to me also, and like you said," Can't fix stupid," but here we are.

This will never change until the People themselves demand a higher quality, higher integrity Candidate going forward.

I actually know a few non voters like myself and we are ALL voting this round and it will be for POTUS.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Media handwringing and pearl clutching commence. LOL.

DJT Retweet

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

or if i cannot still get it here , try this link > www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: imthegoat
Psilocybin is said to cure PTSD after one dose. Aren't they using it on veterans lately?

Yes. I could make a separate thread about the curative properties of medicinal plants except ATS doesn't allow it. Backwards attitude

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

or if i cannot still get it here , try this link > www.youtube.com...

Fixed.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
I don't vote. It's bad enough I'm still stuck in this system and rely on fake currency to survive but I'm not going to be complicit to rigged elections

edit on 10-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Here's the 11 foot statue of Bill Clinton in Kosovo. Someone needs to tell the protesters to knock it down

Statue of Bill Clinton Unveiled in Kosovo
link

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Tested Positive For COVID After Network Followed His Alleged Recovery

“Joining me now [is] virologist Joseph Fair, who recently recovered from COVID-19 himself,” the network’s Chuck Todd said introducitng the doctors on a June episode of “Meet the Press.”

Despite having appeared on NBC and MSNBC almost adozen times to discuss his recovery from the virus, neither network has still released a correction on air. As Krakauer points out, this story about Fair’s illness still has yet to be corrected.

Virologist? He's a criminal or criminally stupid.

HIS NAME IS "FAIR". His name is effing FAIR. People cannot be this stupid, wait it's teeeveee.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Interesting. Kosovo is one of the very few countries not recognized by the UN.

Kosovo Honours Bill Clinton for NATO Intervention in 1999 War

“We thank you for the just decision to stop the Serbian genocide during 1999. We are very grateful for the support of the US to Kosovo. The story of Kosovo is a story of joint success. You are our hero,” President Hashim Thaci told Clinton.

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Key US ally indicted for organ trade murder scheme

In 2008 an international prosecutor, Carla Del Ponte, accused U.S.-backed Prime Minister Hashim Thaci of Kosovo of using the U.S. bombing campaign as cover to murder hundreds of people to sell their internal organs on the international transplant market. Del Ponte’s charges seemed almost too ghoulish to be true. But on June 24th, Thaci, now President of Kosovo, and nine other former leaders of the CIA-backed Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA,) were finally indicted for these 20-year-old crimes by a special war crimes court at The Hague.

In 2007, a German military intelligence report described Kosovo as a “Mafia society,” based on the “capture of the state” by criminals. The report named Hashim Thaci, then the leader of the Democratic Party, as an example of “the closest ties between leading political decision makers and the dominant criminal class.” In 2000, 80% of the heroin trade in Europe was controlled by Kosovar gangs, and the presence of thousands of U.S. and NATO troops fueled an explosion of prostitution and sex trafficking, also controlled by Kosovo’s new criminal ruling class.  

link

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

PM4U

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
link

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
The truth is, no one can tell another individual which methods work or don't work to expand consciousness. As sovereign beings on a solitary journey, we all have the freedom to choose and/or create our own modalities. Every aspect of this paradigm has the potential to be used as a tool. It all depends on your own perspective

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Wow! Guess that explains the Clinton bombing campaign. Just before the indictment came out he was due to travel to Washington DC for planned talks with Serbia's leadership in the White House. He cancelled the trip.

Kosovo president Hashim Thaçi vows to resign if war crimes trial goes ahead

(post by SouthernGift removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join