It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
WOW. Christopher Wray was right. China is indeed our number one foreign enemy. Attempting to destroy America by infiltration.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WOW. Christopher Wray was right. China is indeed our number one foreign enemy. Attempting to destroy America by infiltration.

Uhhh ... it's the governor of California who made the deal to hand over US-California taxpayer money to the Chicoms.

I'd blame him before I'd blame the commies. Commies gonna commie, but Americans?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Fascinating ..

boards.4chan.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Possibly.

So, I found the piece of 4 chan conversation I was thinking of that occurred there recently between anons and DirectorAnon. I believe it was Skeptik who brought it to ATS first, IIRC.

Here it is:

Notice the part about the German pronunciation of "red shoed" with an Old School accent. That's the important thing.

This link will sound the words out for you in what I suppose is proper German: Click HERE to listen.

To me, it does indeed sound a lot like how I pronounce Rothschild in English but, you can be the judge on that. I imagine with that Old School twist it might sound more like "Red Shoed", I don't know. Maybe somebody here who knows the language can confirm or disconfirm?

In any case, the cabal does like to play with word symbols and their sounds.

ETA: Here's a link to an archive of DirectorAnon's drops: LINK

edit on 10-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Fascinating ..

boards.4chan.org...

I think that got debunked on 8ch as F & G.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Six Months Before Coronavirus Pandemic

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 Billion government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China. 

representatives from the Gates Foundation met with U.S. Congressman Bobby L. Rush at a sit down in Rwanda, East Africa in mid August 2019 to hash out who would score the windfall from a government contact tracing program. And just last month — nine months after the meetings with the Gates Foundation in Rwanda —  Rush, a Democrat from Illinois, introduced the $100 BILLION H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act.

Congressman Rush traveled to Rwanda with his spouse from August 12th to 19th, 2019 to take part in talks and a week-long event underwritten by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

True Pundit

The Honorable Bobby Rush U.S. House of Representatives 2188 Rayburn House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 Dear Colleague: Pursuant to House Rule 25, clause 5(d)(2), the Committee on Ethics hereby approves your and your spouse's proposed trip to Rwanda,l scheduled for August 12 to 19, 2019,

link

H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act. May 1, 2020

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.

Congress.gov

NATIONALCOVID-19 TESTING ACTION PLAN

Testing is our way out of this crisis. Instead of ricocheting between an unsustainable shutdown and a dangerous, uncertain return to normalcy, the United States must mount a sustainable strategy with better tests and contact tracing, and stay the course for as long as it takes to develop a vaccine or cure.

Rockefeller Foundation.org

PIH, Bobby Rush, and The Truth Behind Contact Tracing Surveillance

H.R.6666 (TRACE) Act was introduced by IL Rep. Bobby Rush for a $100 billion grant to NGOs and organizations to carry out contract tracing throughout the U.S. just months after attending the Aspen Institute’s conference in Africa which was paid for in part by Bill Gates, Rockefellers, and the Democracy Fund.

coreysdigs
edit on 10-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Congressman Bobby Rush is a local corrupt Criminal. I hope his contact tracing bill crashes in flames in the Senate, if it doesn't in the house.

A very informative post!

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or the 'Missile' said to have once created Panic in Haiwei ??

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Same, 7 minutes felt like a week. The experience felt more real than what we interact with on a daily basis. The amount of information crammed into those sessions is insane and the way the brain interprets it all is intriguing to say the least.
edit on 10-7-2020 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CanadianMason

Just made me think of another translation of P = C:

PREY = Children?

If "P" controls the "C", then is it possible that it's "Plague outbreak that drives the Conrona virus narrative? Maybe the covid thing it hiding the fourth great mortality? We shouldn't ignore that Rockefeller backed report that has a mass die off and migration happening weirdly soon. Let's say an elite group of idiots bred the plague then released it into the public, then told a lie about what was actually going around by misrepresenting another respiratory virus. Most nations have a treatment for the plague, but does China, India, Africa? Wipe out 70-80% of those three population zones and you effectively wipe out 80% of the planets populations. Now lets go back and think about that Rockefeller report, if most of China, India, and Africa is now empty wouldn't the surviving nations just migrate a lot of people to them?

Wait a moment, wasn't the UN trying to upgrade the infrastructures of southern African territories for a possible population boom? What if this plague is what causes the population boom? Not from more babies being born, but rather from northern countries migrating in mass to these now empty areas?

Just a thought, but it's probably wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Why are FBI agents still relegated to taking hand written notes when interviewing someone in 2020? There have got to be more efficient, more secure ways of doing this now.

Perry Mason used a tape recorder. I’m pretty sure every Govt Issued smart phone has a voice recorder. We already know they can text with them. Ridin’ Dirty Pete Strzok & Concubine Lisa Page proved that.

True but then again he had Perry White, the FBI had who again? Page and Stork, a batty chick teamed with a bird, being led by some vegetable named Corney. Perry Mason has the advantage in this investigation.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Not forgetting;

www.atam.org...

Bottom line;
' What is his Jersey number? 17 1+7=8 - the number 8 or "Fai" means RICH in Chinese, it is the number of Good Luck. 8 is also the number of New Beginnings, Immortality and Unlimited. '

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash
The brain has the ability to construct 11 dimensions (or more). But most of those areas of our brain are asleep or dormant. I think that by ingesting certain compounds, a chemical reaction induces the brain to open up those higher dimensions. The visuals aren't hallucinations, you're experiencing reality from a higher, expanded perception
link
link
edit on 10-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Good points, lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
DJT Retweet

So let's see whose been pissed off by DJT being President...

Drug Dealers
Human Traffickers
Pedophiles
Fans of JE and GM's work
NATO - non payers
WHO - criminal thugs
CCP & US minions
EU
Intelligence Agency Thugs WW (real folks pleased)
FBI
Deep State goons whose heroic figures are Karen Vindman, Blasey Ford, Stormy Daniels, Bob Mueller, Joe Biden...
Press
Immigrants NOT living in the US
Strangely, those who lives were destroyed by NAFTA
Iran
Muslim Brotherhood.
Pharma - opiods etc.
Certain Governors
IMF/FED

And exactly how is DJT the same as the old boss? Drug numbers like 122 METRIC TONS should indicate the new boss is most assuredly not cut from the Bush C_A drug running family.

I fully understand why all of the above are pissed, livid and going to war. I get it.

Why anyone not employed by said targets doesn't get it is lost on me???????

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What's going on here? The DC court of appeals gives the doj and Michael Flynn's legal team 10 days to do something.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

What? Everyone except judge Sullivan wants to drop the case!

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's going on here? The DC court of appeals gives the doj and Michael Flynn's legal team 10 days to do something.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

What? Everyone except judge Sullivan wants to drop the case!

Nice! Sullivan should be done this time. If he tried to elevate it to SCOTUS, they likely refuse to hear and say it belongs in the lower court.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Tradition" is also why it is possible, according to Fox News, that John Durham will not release his findings or indictments until after the presidential election.

To me at least, this means that there is definitely substance there... If it was nothing and no further action should happen, then there is absolutely no reason to wait. "Nothing" would not have any sway on a presidential election.
edit on 10-7-2020 by 40CalTone because: trim quote

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Fascinating ..

boards.4chan.org...

That actually seems like it has some merit. Interesting doesn't begin to describe it. Did a quick search on Wayfair and one of their board members (Andrea Jung) received a Clinton Global Initiative award. Does it mean anything? Probably not, but for some reason you can't look into anything without "Clinton" popping up.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Irikash
The brain has the ability to construct 11 dimensions (or more). But most of those areas of our brain are asleep or dormant. I think that by ingesting certain compounds, a chemical reaction induces the brain to open up those higher dimensions. The visuals aren't hallucinations, you're experiencing reality from a higher, expanded perception
link
link

I've had a personal theory about hallucinogenics for a long time now. My theory is that "hallucinations" are just visual depictions of your subconscious. Kind of like being in a lucid dream, but fully awake and aware. I've always wanted to try hallucinogens for science.

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join