It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Hi Goat,

I wrote that. The KGB had a "Department 13" that handled, among other actions, assassinations.

Whether "13" was a number assigned to what you mention, I have no idea. However, in the context of what was originally quoted, the "Department 13" connection was in reference to KGB personnel based in Mexico.

All I've heard of our own side is verbage like "covert operations of the clandestine service". Whether there is formally a department responsible for wet work -- again, no idea.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jul 10th
0 Q posts, 30 POTUS tweets of which 16 retweets and 0 self-retweets: total 30.

Q V18.26 20200710 to 4580 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts from today's decodes:
10 Q1
8 Q51
4 Q2, Q7, Q11, Q18, Q20, Q49, Q57
3 Q17, Q52, Q55, Q91, Q104, Q119, Q131, Q139, Q173, Q306, Q651, Q1151, Q1851, Q2002, Q2249, Q2351

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just the one helipad? ...really?

Oh that sounds dangerous. Even if it is nice, the concept has no solid backup plan like the US Navy has when one of their subs gets lost. I would need some safety nets in place like pods that can survive at several miles deep if you have to abandon ship at depth.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
What possessed Biden to paint himself in a corner by stating he’d select a “woman of color” as a running mate? I wonder if off script Joe did that and his campaign was caught off guard?

Did you just ascribe rationality to a demented pedophile? Or was this a rhetorical question posed at the NWO/BLM/Cancel Culture goons saddled with making a serviceable mess from a nuclear level meltdown?

What's funny, if he wasn't running for president, but was instead say, Anthony Weiner, folks would be calling for castration. Instead, many, even folks who see this, gloss over his HISTORY of unforgivable acts and say things like "well he's losing it, so I feel bad for him."

I don't get it, he's the worst candidate ever on any goog image search, a criminal, pedophile and no better then Epstein or Maxwell or the other island visitors. They put the worst possible up for all to see, and even still folks are not seeing???

Still Biden is better than Dukakis or Kerry on the left and Romney on the left pretending to not be. Well, I guess not. I will put those three on the short list for runner-up.

edit on 11-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Excellent post and I'd like to add something to that part about zealots. The biggest danger I see and that would be the ugly scenario ( the good, the bad and the ugly):

Q/anons reach critical mass via topics that pretty much everyone can agree upon. The best example being exposing real child abusers and bringing them to justice. But this must not lead to blind trust. Else it will soon be enough to make up false claims about anybody that is inconvenient to make them disappear. The momentum of the movement once it reaches critical mass could very easily be used to change US society into a truly dystopian, totalitarian fascist nightmare albeit probably one with a "Christian Taliban" flavor.

And should this happen (God forbid!) - who you gonna call? The U.S. came to our help when Europe had been taken over by the Nazis. Who is going to free the U.S. with its unparalleled military power if turns openly fascist? Space aliens (real or fake) from some interstellar peace keeping mission? Maybe, but even then you would have to ask yourself: was that the plan all along?

Do you think your guns will protect you in such a scenario? YOU have just been labelled a child abuser yourself. Worse somebody published "proof" on the internet that YOUR crimes against children are part of a dark occult ritual. Now they are coming for YOU and nobody is going to come to your help. Partly because even some of your former friends think there must be something to those allegations but mostly because everyone is absolutely terrified that they might get pointed at and accused next.

edit on 11-7-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: I want to believe!

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The distraction or diversion on Wayfair which they have nothing to do with trafficking anything except maybe overpriced furniture & pillows. Not sure how Wayfair got sucked into this conspiracy (employees protest from last month) other than someone taking advantage of their website price coding bug but, the real conspiracy is the Russian "search engine" on imagery and why has nothing been done about it.

After watching the video you'll understand why. It's really nothing new for those who follow this thread but is highly disturbing.

Some may remember Mouthy Buddha's excellent docu video on discovering a cryptic pedo code that led to hidden pedo networks of CP images, which youtube of course deleted simply because he mentioned high profile cabal names. A few months ago he said he'd make a Part II. Here it is...

Note: this video was published on June 1, 2020.

Similar CP issue with M$FT Bing from 2 years ago.

And from 2017 on Russian Img Src

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
You're saying Barack Obama had HIV/AIDS? The drug listed on his prescription is for that disease, according to: medlineplus.gov...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
It's time for a split screen Trump campaign ad.

Left side of screen: Trump activities as LEADER.

Right side of screen: Biden activities as SNIFFER, GROPER, GOOSER.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Seoul mayor that killed himself was critical in bringing down the former president of SK in 2017 that has now been sentenced to 20 years.

Mayor of Seoul is considered the 2nd most powerful position in SK. Before the suicide he was himself considered a potential presidential candidate.

Reportedly he killed himself about very recent allegations of sexual misconduct towards his secretary who started working for him in 2017.

Looks like he may have been set up in a revenge plot but that's probably just the tip of the iceberg or even a cover for a CIA and/or NK and/or China, etc. geopolitical play.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
WHEELS UP - Dan Scavino Jr tweet on July 11, 2020

Q Post 1 = July 11, 2019
Q Post 2 = July 12, 2019

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I chose the unredacted to read.

Ivanka Trump and another couple with the last name Trump but NOT DJT.

Hmmm was that because he booted him years back over the Florida accusations of abuse and they were enemies? Ivanka was an enemy of her dad DJT about the time of the Divorce.We know the Donald and Melania were in pictures with Pedo Epstein. Interesting that the huge black book had no DJT phone #.

originally posted by: CanadianMason

If anyone here can find access to JE's Little Black Book and post a link to it here, it sure would be fun to dig into those 1510 names.

ETA: Never mind. I just saw the link to the PDF in MetalThunder's signature line. Awesome, MT! I'm reposting it here:

JELBB PDF LINK

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

A CAT that kicked the bucket 12 years ago, has received a Vote by Mail application etc............. just read it on RT.News.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

this is also mentioned on RT.News site.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Watch the water.... Circling back to Epstein Island and surrounding islands which were submarine bases etc has me wondering if under the temple was where the submarine was kept? Creepy joe also did a shady business deal to purchase/flip an acre on “Water Island”. Short video update.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That is all, hope you don't mind me speaking my mind. Much love and well wishes to all out there.

what you wrote resonates with me and my stance on this crazy ride.
In my humble opinion your post was one of the best non-research posts to be found in these threads..

I agree with nearly all of it except the bit about voting...

if you do not vote you are not freeing yourself from giving consent...

You are, in fact, consenting to be powerless. (that's my opinion)

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Watch the water.... Circling back to Epstein Island and surrounding islands which were submarine bases etc has me wondering if under the temple was where the submarine was kept? Creepy joe also did a shady business deal to purchase/flip an acre on “Water Island”. Short video update.

I had a similar thought based on the depths around the island. That was the only place I could see being deep enough on the island to house a sub.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
www.wsj.com...
I was reading about his death yesterday and oddly in the article from the Wall Street Journal it listed the items found on his body specifically. It listed pens found on the body.
That is so odd. Why list pens and who carries multiple pens before committing suicide? He left a voice mail. He could have written a suicide note because he had multiple pens.
Q has posted something about follow the pens?

his cell phone, his business card and pens the senior police official said at the briefing."

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25295530]SKEPTEK[/post

Pens. We need to follow the pens. Which Q post mentioned the pens?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LNM, when I watched your Water Island, the following 2010 video came up in the side bar. It gives more info on the submarine base elements - together with some interesting similarities to Epstein Island:

Hmm... seconds later link doesn't seem to work above but does here: youtube link

1) 0:28 secs; Phillip's Landing has a high voltage submerged cable,

2) 1:10 Honeymoon Beach....

3) 1:30 deserted Water Island Hotel; popular in 1950s to 1980s as The Seacliff Hotel, hit by Hurricane Hugo in 1989 and never re-built then govt. demolished. "There's 'nothing' here!"

4) 2:10 Flamingo Bay marina; Flamingo Pond used to be fresh water until the Navy dredged out a passage and opened it to the sea. Name of Water island comes from this pond, where pirates used to come to fill up their water kegs with fresh water.

5) 2:47 Fort Zegara (?); south end of island, good views over caribbean to spot approaching ships in order to protect St Thomas Island. "Never finished so not much here".

6) 3:25 Sprat Bay and Limestone Beach

7) 3:44 Honeymoon Beach has a "Salt Pond near by" that looks very similar to the one on Epstein Island near the Temple.

COMPARISON of SALT PONDS:
1) Water Island:

2) Epstein Island (Little St. James):

Notice the effluent circled below is similar color to Water island pics - Submarine base effluent?

edit on 11-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Apparently in the Korea's, not only do Unicorns exist, but so do Coincidence s ?

South Korea has seen the sudden deaths of key political figures before.

Former liberal President Roh Moo-hyun, who was a close friend and mentor of current President Moon Jae-in, leapt to his death in 2009, a year after leaving office, amid allegations that family members had taken bribes from a businessman during his presidency. Former military dictator Park Chung-hee, the father of Park Geun-hye, was assassinated by his spy chief during a late-night drinking session in 1979.

Seoul Mayor was outspoken liberal
North Korea ... well, that's how people are retired ...

edit on 7112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join