It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Couldn't help but be reminded of Matthew Ch10:

Matthew 10:20-22 New International Version (NIV)

20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

21 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

not true. The 60 million that won him the election are anything but silent and they only represent 1/4 of the total adult voters.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

No, I expect decades of unrest. Germany went through this mess in the 70s and 80s.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: saladfingers123456

she was certainly posting a lot of articles about Trump

positive or negative stories?

Oh perma-negative. I've only put a little time into it, but from what I see, any story that fits the negative Trump view was posted.
It is important to understand that the worldnews subreddit forum was one of the standard subreddits that everyone is automatically subscribed to. This means that people will see posts from it as standard. On top of this, I have read posts from some users who say that they have had their posts taken down (to their annoyance), but then reposted by this account... but instead of the mediocre attention the original received, all of a sudden it gets lots of upvotes, projecting it to the front page.

So this essentially shows that she was able to manipulate the upvote system somehow to project a narrative.

Beyond this, the whole pizzaG and anything Epstein related has been totally suppressed on the site. If it is found that this account truly is Maxwell, then it really brings into question all the other large actors on the site. Reddit has a huge influence, especially on the left. The site ranks 19 on Alexa (world rankings)... that is pretty significant.
Also, stories from reddit are also aggregated all over the place.

The falling from grace of Reddit would have a significant effect on left mind control in my opinion.

edit on 9-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: typo

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Daddy-Max teaching little G-Max chess while seated in her sister’s lap, 1964.

She shuttered the ocean-protection charity she had founded, the TerraMar Project, which left her with debts of $549,093. She even gave up her name, sometimes introducing herself to new acquaintances only as “G.” Yet here she was, on a commercial flight from Miami to New York.

Onward to Plan B...

In the early 2000s, she spent time in California with a man many times richer than Epstein: Ted Waitt. He lived in a seven-bedroom, 14-bath mansion in La Jolla, and they sailed aboard the 240-foot mega-yacht she helped him purchase, the Plan B. It was equipped with a helipad, Jacuzzi, elevator, gym, and onboard submarine, which Maxwell was soon licensed to pilot. “After she became his girlfriend,” according to the New York Times, “Mr. Waitt shaved his head, started wearing tinted glasses, and became a virtual doppelgänger for Jason Statham.”
Vanity Fair

Ted Waitt, another tech billionaire philanthropist, co-founder of Gateway, Inc., 'Save the Oceans' and big donor to Clinton Foundation.

Whatever Happened to Ghislaine Maxwell’s Plan to Save the Oceans?

Christopher Mason, a reporter and a longtime friend of Ms. Maxwell’s, said he wondered if her primary motivation for starting the foundation was oceanic conservation or the conservation of Ghislaine Maxwell — creating a “respectable calling card” for someone “whose reputation was in jeopardy.”

Many notable donors/members/endorsers of TerraMar including:
Rothschilld
Habsburg
Rockefeller
Soros
Mandelson
Branson
Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark.

TerraMar Citizens - some referred to as Ocean Elders

Red October...?

Endorsed by the TerraMar Project

Came across it via The Underground Base & Submarines & systematic child abuse bases (S.C.A.B’s).

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
- Biden imploding even before he has to debate Trump.

- Covid and Riots fading fast. Narratives shifting from deaths (CV) and violence (riots) to positive tests and statues, lol. womp womp womp

- Trump taxes will be just like the Ukraine “phone call”. He releases them and it’s a big nothing burger and Left looks stupid.

- Clock running out on DNC. If they plan to replace Foggy Joe, it has to happen soon.

- Durham/Barr are the least of my concerns. They either hold the coup conspirators accountable or not. It won’t change the 2020 election and it won’t change 2nd term agenda. The Mueller/Impeachment was an indictment of the Dems. If Barr/Durham can’t hold SpyGate, FISAgate, Coup criminals accountable, that will be an indictment of the GOP.

- GMax is either going to cooperate and bring down some big names or she’s going to take the full weight. I doubt the DS can take her out so soon after JE debacle.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If Trump loses it will all have been in vain.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Holy crap - have you guys seen this?

Robert Kennedy Jr just CONFIRMED that JFK Jr. is ALIVE.

twitter.com...

Hes doing a live interview on Facebook. Comments are open. Someone posts to Kennedy - "Touch your nose is JFK Jr is still alive". Then plain as day he touches his nose and gives a wry grin.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Interesting that she was posting negative stuff about him.

makes the theory that trump was involved with her and ep less reasonable.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
POTUS latest tweet at 11:14:01:

POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

1) That's the 4th ALL CAPS one-liner with exclamation mark in last 24 hrs - I expect them all to be self-retweeted.

2) Timestamp of 11:14:01 sums to 8 and resolves to 25:01 (Eyes on Q1?). This links it to:

Q1114 CONFIRMATION POST: What needs to be understood to appreciate whats going here is the fact the Q is basically creating a circular flow diagram that can be referenced and cross-checked with news releases. Q can’t just disclose specifics about a situation or operation without violating security protocol. Instead they drop questions and statements that lead to answers that can be understood once the subject becomes public. This provides the validation necessary for the public to believe The Great Awakening is legit. Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real. In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think SA drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.
(Note CIRCULAR may link back to LOOP and ROT=rotation decodes I made last night)

Q1401 God Bless the United States of America. D5.

3) CAPS only = POLITICALWITCHHUNT = 223 gematria - which is 322 Skull&Bones MIRROR.
edit on 9-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Funny. If this is not the case, even the family is all in with it. Which seems rather unlikely that they would be (were it not the case).

Cheers
edit on 9-7-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You beat me to it

Yeah, that is pretty clear signalling.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It doesnt get much more blatant that that, without coming out and saying "JFK Jr is still alive and well".

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: brewtiger

FACEBOOK FUNDRAISING PLATFORM
The Problem With Facebook Birthday Fundraisers
Facebook’s fundraising tools have raised over $2 billion, fast

- Offers an invaluable tool to build awareness & to support many good causes.
- Must be a 501(c)(3) organization registered with the IRS.
- It took nearly three years to raise the first $1 billion.
- It took less than a year, to reach $2 billion.
- Is this tool being regulated to ensure all charities are acting in good faith / laws?

This birthday thing is classic mind control - they can't calculate the exact amount...

This charity thing is an parasitical infection.

[url=https://nccs.urban.org/publication/nonprofit-sector-brief-2018#the-nonprofit-sector-in-brief-2018-public-charites-giving-and-volunteering]Link[/u rl]

Approximately 1.56 million nonprofits
In 2017, total private giving from individuals, foundations, and businesses totaled $410.02 billion
Employing 15 million people.

Does that Include Dems/Gov to Planned Parenthood kickback to Dems scheme? Or the international kickback schemes?

I just don't get this. I've been around 10's of millions raised (not by me or from me) for various reasons. With the exception of food banks and really really local stuff, the results were non-existent to me. And these folks involved were not scum, but well meaning folks. Most of this was for the mafia known as the medical industry, and I know not one person who raised money for, donated to or suffered from an ailment who received a benefit - in fact many died from the ailment and there is still nothing. Muscular Dystrophy anyone?

In my life I have never awakened thinking "gee, I'm so grateful to the various charities that got me these cast iron shoes and my prized propeller beanie cap."

Nonprofit: US economy in 2015, composing 5.4 percent of the country's gross domestic product.

5.4 percent going where exactly? With that percentage I should see something tangible in my life. As is stands the charity employed to empty the boulevard trash cans has been MIA for months. No matter what all still beg for money, endlessly. Hell the PBS stations beg in exactly the same fashion as they did 60 years ago - literally.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I think ether he didn't know about the question and touched his nose because it itched or he is trolling you.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Well that is certainly one way to look at it. Did you watch the video? He clearly did not do it to scratch an itch on his nose. So that leaves 2 possibilities. Either he is trolling like you said, OR hes actually telling the truth. Would be a very strange troll, but I guess its a possibility. I dont know him personally so I dont know if this is something he would joke about.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Agreed but we will have bigger problems at that point. Yikes.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Agreed but we will have bigger problems at that point. Yikes.

Good Lord, yes.

Just read at Fox that a former corrections official thinks Maxwell should be moved to Rikers for her safety. Cited a risk of sexual assault.

I can't tell you how stupid and counterintuitive that statement is. 🙄🙄🙄

Too funny, in a way.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 7/9/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Saw they have her wearing paper clothes as anti suicide strategy.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Saw they have her wearing paper clothes as anti suicide strategy.

Also a cheap way to cut laundry costs. Paper is very economical.

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join