It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Another thing is the media’s “heat map” of coronavirus. It shows entire 50 states in bright red, smh.

This is more representative;

35 states are Dem Governor
CT @ 680 -> Dem Governor
MA @ 563 -> Rep Governor
LA @ 427 -> Dem Governor
MI @ 404 -> Dem Governor

48% of governors in USA are Dems. They represent 83% of the Covid-19 hot spots.

edit on 2-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
That's about the same Democrat-to-Republican ratio for Crime and Diseases in general. Democrat-run = Danger and Death.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200502003D

1) "Dark > LIGHT." in Q4066 also appears in Q3709 Those you are taught to trust most….

2) "Treason doesn't pay well in the end." in Q4072 is an exact copy of Q3332, excepting the May 12th, 2019 timestamp.

3) "Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM." ...
...in Q4076 also appears in Q4024 A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by………. Game theory.

ETA - WWG1WGA!!! now appears in Q posts 77 times.
edit on 2-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
Thank-you for the thorough explanation. Trump dumping NSAdvisor Michael Flynn so easily, is probably why James Comey took advantage of this inexperienced President, and "sent a couple of guys over" to coerce Flynn into perjuring himself.

But wait a minute...was General Flynn still National Security Advisor, when Comey sent the Agents to pay Flynn a visit?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Somedody trying to start WWIII
BREAKING: Multiple gunshots fired from N. Korea hit S. Korean guard post inside DMZ, SK fired back; no casualties reported - Yonhap

twitter.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thank-you for the thorough explanation. Trump dumping NSAdvisor Michael Flynn so easily, is probably why James Comey took advantage of this inexperienced President, and "sent a couple of guys over" to coerce Flynn into perjuring himself.

But wait a minute...was General Flynn still National Security Advisor, when Comey sent the Agents to pay Flynn a visit?

Yes. He was on the job just a few days when they visited.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Somedody trying to start WWIII
BREAKING: Multiple gunshots fired from N. Korea hit S. Korean guard post inside DMZ, SK fired back; no casualties reported - Yonhap

twitter.com...

Maybe not routine but it happens. I was there in 86 and again in 88. It was known to happen. Bears poking bears.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I don't know what it's like today, but in the 80's a dozen or two people would die every year in the DMZ with zero press. We semi-recently saw the North Koreans fire artillery barrages into ROK, and a sub sank a ROK corvette and killed 46 sailors.

With the weirdness around Un right now, things are a little tense on the Northern side of the border, but it's going to take more than a few cross-border pot shots to start a war there.
edit on 2-5-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes. He was on the job just a few days when they visited.

Thank-you. Then President Trump may have fired General Flynn by mistake...because the corrupt FBI/CIA passed along FAKE info to the White House.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I would say the suggestion is that "China" didn't do it - as in Xi, but "china" did it, as in dark forces. More importantly then the alleged virus, is the PR campaign. This was "china" and the US minions, who, by their actions were outed.

I was chewing on this like a over cooked piece of bat. I'm wondering if we should start to say; "It came from China", rather then "China did it"?

Let's look at what J Roberts said:

A Senior Intelligence Source tells me there is agreement among most of the 17 Intelligence agencies that COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan lab. The source stressed that the release is believed to be a MISTAKE, and was not intentional.

How could "Intelligence Sources" know that it was a "MISTAKE" unless they know more than they are saying. Wasn't it revealed in one of our "Q" threads that "something-something" was tainted around the same time this virus started to hit the public? If this was all a cover-up, then who is covering-up what?

GF, something to posit on this. When the Iowa fiasco occurred I suggested that White Hats hacked the Black Hat vote hack (rigged) - the double double cross. The issue was the Black Hats couldn't claim a hack so the ate the fiasco.

I'm not one that accepts there is even an abnormal virus or virus issue. That said, the intent to create an global event could easily become a double double cross. It forced the Black Hat hand out into the open. After all, if it was a real "bio weapon" the need for faking deaths would be unneeded.

This whole thing at the greatest level is "Awakening" and this event, as bad as it has been for some economically, has been a HUGE Awakening about Vax, Bio weapons, CDC/WHO, Gates, Health, 5g, China/china and more.

It's proven to be a BOOM for the White Hats, at Black Hat Expense. A change in news cycle - ie Flynn, Comey, Brennan etc. ends this hoax quickly. Then there is Biden's replacement issue. Cycle will change.
edit on 2-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
From the NY Post article you used....

Dr. Natalya Lebedeva had been accused of failing to stop an outbreak of COVID-19 at Star City, site of the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center, the Daily Mail reported.

It was unclear whether the “patient zero” had any contact with cosmonauts who have since traveled to the International Space Station.

At first I figured she was suicided, Clinton style, but it seems she may have sent the Wuhan to the space station.
If so I could see why she would jump.

originally posted by: Trillium
My my lot off doctor going down

nypost.com...

Second Russian doctor plunges to their death amid coronavirus outbreak

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Regrets if this already mentioned.

USNS Comfort has departed NYC and is currently moored in Norfolk.

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just something I stumbled upon and fell down a lil rabbit hole... or so I thought.

Israel is not a signatory to the Biological Weapons convention to not proliferate Bio-Weapons... their embassies have been closed, worldwide, since 10/30/2019. Last time they did that was 3/23/2014, due to Ebola.👀

Israel–Ukraine relations > this leads to 2014 Azov Battalion - "Special Operations Regiment" The battalion was originally nicknamed the "Men in Black" or "Black Corps", a counter to Russia's Little Green Men.

Azov emblem featuring a Wolfsangel and Black Sun, two Nazi-associated symbols.

This "Azov" Battalion is often referred to as an ultra-nationalist, white supremacist paramilitary organization which includes neo-nazi members.
Some intel has emerged showing one of it's affiliates was Brenton Tarrant.👀👀

In the wake of the New Zealand mosque attacks, links have emerged between the shooter, Brenton Tarrant, and a Ukrainian ultra-nationalist, white supremacist paramilitary organization called the Azov Battalion. Tarrant’s manifesto alleges that he visited the country during his many travels abroad, and the flak jacket that Tarrant wore during the assault featured a symbol commonly used by the Azov Battalion.

The Cipher Brief

The hole runs deep.
edit on 2-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I would tend to agree, but they did use a proxy.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Regrets if this already mentioned.

USNS Comfort has departed NYC and is currently moored in Norfolk.

Cheers

That was probably the easiest deployment ever. The Comfort was never more than 10% occupied. Lots of supplies ready for the next virus related Hoax.
edit on 5/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

Citizen's arrests

lolololol
Just make sure you post the video on youtube when you try that.

Oh, one person can't do it. It will take a large crowd all like minded like at the Michigan Capitol to finally decide to end the unconstitutional power grab for "safety".

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 34 Q Posts and 40 POTUS tweets = 74 total for May 2nd:

Q V17.54 20200502 to 4077 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.54 20200502 from QPost 3601 to 4077

NEW FUNCTIONALITY
1) Red Flag added in column M of "Crumb Analysis" tab when there is a SPACE at the end of a post line.

edit on 3-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Show and Tell.

The Azov unit insignia shares an element with this one of the Nazi Werwolf organization:

Cheers

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
5G 'Smart' covert corona city coming soon.

Quectel

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Sufi, I have a strong feeling that we can't break God's covenant for us that is from him. That is his given to us. No more Flood the whole Earth events.

So, I think their goal would be to separate us from God. Armageddon is by fire and accept for intervention even the chosen will be fooled by the great deceiver. We are in a time when a great deception is easy due to the media and the willingness of people to believe liars.

We can certainly break God's laws. Laws I believe were established so that man would know his own faults and be given a reason to take the way out, Jesus. Those who chose not to take the path out that God's son provides will face God over that and not a man. The Pope, Imam, Priest or Priestess that declares they will decide FOR GOD are in fact wrong.

The parable of the wheat and tares Matthew 13 teaches us it is the harvester that determines the fate of each tare and for someone to try to remove the tare is to damage the wheat. We are like the wheat for God's harvest. The parable of the talents the Owner of the land decides who gets the rewards and who is punished and not the people.

ISIS nor I can speak for God, even if we falsely claim we do.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LanceCorvette

LC, maybe IT IS religion but from another perspective... It's going to be BIBLICAL!

Q posts infer the cash was provided to Iran because of blackmail.

WHAT IF? That blackmail was not to keep deep state actions hidden but to keep discovery of an artefact/location central to proving the Bible, and God's covenant with us, hidden?

What if the location of the ARK of the FLOOD is known by and in IRAN? Is it a coincidence that Mount Ararat:

forms a near-quadripoint between Turkey, Armenia, Iran, and the Nakhchivan enclave of Azerbaijan. Its summit is located some 16 km (10 mi) west of both the Iranian border and the border of the Nakhchivan exclave of Azerbaijan, and 32 km (20 mi) south of the Armenian border. The Turkish–Armenian–Azerbaijani and Turkish–Iranian–Azerbaijani tripoints are some 8 km apart, separated by a narrow strip of Turkish territory containing the E99 road which enters Nakhchivan at 39.6553°N 44.8034°E

CIA/deep state controlled countires include Iran, Armenia, Azerbaijan(?), Turkey(?)... from Q1001:

Where do roads lead?
Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.

"All roads lead to Rome" so this Q clause links 4 cardinal points and the Abrahamic religions.

Does GODFATHER III link in to this?

WHAT IF GODFATHER III = GOD, NOAH and his 3 sons; Shem, Ham, and Japheth, from whom the nations branched out over the earth after the flood - therefore does it represent the NOAHIC COVENANT:

The Noahic covenant[Gen 9:8–17] applies to all of humanity and all other living creatures.[ It is also described as a covenant with the land. In this covenant with all living creatures, God promises never again to destroy all life on Earth by flood[9:11] and creates the rainbow as the sign of this "everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth".[9:12–17] Noah and the generations of his posterity were required in their turn never to shed blood, nor to consume it.

Note the bible verses:
1) Gen 9:8-17... = 17-17 = QQ,

2) Gen 9:11:

And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

Is the goal of satanists to get humanity to break the covenant?
Is this why 9/11 is important to them?

edit on 3-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join