It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Lots of options on relevant posts with [D] but, I think, Q647 is the only one with 2x [D] in?

Time will tell I guess. Rumours that Kim and SK leader are at Camp David with POTUS... Peace in Korean peninsular?

Sufi IIRC that the news had a story about Kim being with the "sex slaves" paraphrasing. Is that a lie then?

I hope for all I am worth the truth turns out to be your Rumor! (American grammar removes the u for some reason)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Re Q4045 twit link... "17 Intelligence agencies"
When was the last time we heard "all 17 intel agencies agree"? Could it be from a talking point in 2016...the same playbook, here at 25:20 - 26:30...

And, when all of the bad people were locked up for treason, America lived happily ever after. The End.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
W weighs in

"Finally, let us remember how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat. In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable, and equally wonderful, in the sight of God. We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise,"

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

“Invisible enemy”...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
www.truthdig.com...

But Clinton’s statement is false regarding the unanimity of the 17 agencies and misleading regarding her other claims. Both former DNI James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan acknowledged in sworn testimony last month that the Jan. 6 report alleging Russian “meddling” did not involve all 17 agencies.
Clapper and Brennan stated that the report was actually the work of handpicked analysts from only three agencies — the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation — under the oversight of the DNI’s office. In other words, there was no consensus among the 17 agencies, a process that would have involved some form of a National Intelligence Estimate (or NIE), a community-wide effort that would have included footnotes citing any dissenting views.

It might be the first time, I remember seeing that quietley reported.
Google seems to have buried the truth, it was reported by the other news outlets but my search is not pulling them up, odd..lol

freebeacon.com...

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper does not know what caused the now-debunked claim that all 17 intelligence agencies backed an assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to spread.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Re Q4045 twit link... "17 Intelligence agencies"
When was the last time we heard "all 17 intel agencies agree"? Could it be from a talking point in 2016...the same playbook, here at 25:20 - 26:30...

And, when all of the bad people were locked up for treason, America lived happily ever after. The End.

edit on 2-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200502001D

Below are some MARKERS from today's posts along with the Q posts occurring most in decodes for the day:

1) MARKERS from Post Deltas of today's posts:

a) Tweet to Post
Q4075 came 00:00:10 secs after this POTUS Retweet of Tom Fitton's "MUELLER DID IT!" = ZERO min MARKER - ACTION in Progress

Q4074 is a 5 min MARKER - recent past, coming before this POTUS tweet "should we get him fired" AND a 15 min MARKER - far past, coming after this POTUS RT of OANN on Biden's family past

Q4073 is a 10 min MARKER - medium past, coming BOTH before this POTUS tweet "should we get him fired" AND after this POTUS RT of OANN on Biden's family past

b) Q Post to Q Post MARKERS - 17 of them!!!!!:

Q4074 - 5 min MARKER - recent past,
Q4071 - ZERO min MARKER - Action in Progress,
Q4070 - ZERO min MARKER - Action in Progress,
Q4069 - 1 min MARKER - Action Imminent,
Q4068 - ZERO min MARKER - Action in Progress,
Q4067 - 1 min MARKER - Action Imminent,
Q4065 - ZERO min MARKER - Action in Progress,
Q4064 - ZERO min MARKER - Action in Progress,
Q4063 - ZERO min MARKER - Action in Progress,
Q4062 - 1 min MARKER - Action Imminent,
Q4061 - 1 min MARKER - Action Imminent,
Q4058 - ZERO min MARKER - Action in Progress,
Q4057 - 1 min MARKER - Action Imminent,
Q4056 - ZERO min MARKER - Action in Progress,
Q4055 - 1 min MARKER - Action Imminent,
Q4054 - 1 min MARKER - Action Imminent,
Q4048 - 10 min MARKER - Medium past.

2) Most linked Q posts from usual decodes of today's posts (so far):

6 times... Q1, Q84,
5 times... Q100, Q116, Q120,
4 times... Q41, Q58, Q82, Q147, Q202, Q920, Q1429, Q2129,

edit on 2-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Who knows at the moment but "Time will tell", I guess!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Excellent find.

Just more Hilldawg lies as usual. C!A dogs lie under oath but I'm sure Hillary was full of it.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
May be of interest to "TYPO anons"...

In Q4045 there is:

a) A missing second ] at the end of line 2,

b) A spurious SPACE at the end of lines 7, 8, 9.
Why does this matter? Because 7+8+9 = 24, so it may be saying something will become public in the next 24 hours about Joe Biden and sexual assaults!

(b) may have uncovered a new method to identify approaching actions - add the line numbers where there are extra spaces at the end of lines?
edit on 2-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
New Mexico blocks all roads into Gallup, a 'frightful' hot spot where virus runs 'amok'

The state police and the New Mexico National Guard have put a stop to traffic on all roads into Gallup, which borders the Navajo Nation, where at least 44 people have died of coronavirus. The American Indian territory has the the third-highest infection rate in the country behind the states of New York and New Jersey.

Interesting, about 150 miles from Zoro Ranch, near Albuquerque.

Warrior mentioned NM a lot, also we have digs here on Native American Reservation trafficking issues.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

As I recall in the early days, it was supposed that Flynn didn't trust Pence as many people on here didn't.

There is also so the possibility that because Russia, Russia, Russia was so prominent in the media that he didn't tell him so he would not have to lie to media. There is a name for that and I forget at the moment. Maybe someone else can explain.

And there is the possibility that the call came when he was out of the country and he was talking to many leader he actually forgot the details of the call...or he may have had a few drinks and forgot.

Just some thoughts I have had on the subject.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
May be of interest to "TYPO anons"...

In Q4045 there is:

a) A missing second ] at the end of line 2,

b) A spurious SPACE at the end of lines 7, 8, 9.
Why does this matter? Because 7+8+9 = 24, so it may be saying something will become public in the next 24 hours about Joe Biden and sexual assaults!

Just an FYI my UK friend, we are approaching 5-5-2020. We love those 5:5's

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

As I recall in the early days, it was supposed that Flynn didn't trust Pence as many people on here didn't.

Remember, at the Daddy Bush funeral, Mrs. Pence got one of the famous notes that caused Jeb Bush to go weak in the knees. Will she and Mike get a pass if he continues to follow POTUS' lead? Will he be the VP candidate in Nov?
This will be an interesting year.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
plausible deniability

There is also so the possibility that because Russia, Russia, Russia was so prominent in the media that he didn't tell him so he would not have to lie to media. There is a name for that and I forget at the moment. Maybe someone else can explain.

originally posted by: liveandlearn

And there is the possibility that the call came when he was out of the country and he was talking to many leader he actually forgot the details of the call...or he may have had a few drinks and forgot.

Just some thoughts I have had on the subject.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yes, plausible deniability was the term I couldn't remember. See what a few drinks does to your mind. LOL. Thank you. Seems plausible to me.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You know that story is just another covert COVID bs to hide something else. Small little desert Indian town that straddles I-40 (historic Route 66) and Anasazi archaeological sites. They do have a very high violent crime rate according to crime stats. Poverty stricken and rampant with human trafficking & drugs. Now, if that town was near Dulce I'd be shooting off flares.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I would say the suggestion is that "China" didn't do it - as in Xi, but "china" did it, as in dark forces. More importantly then the alleged virus, is the PR campaign. This was "china" and the US minions, who, by their actions were outed.

I was chewing on this like a over cooked piece of bat. I'm wondering if we should start to say; "It came from China", rather then "China did it"?

Let's look at what J Roberts said:

A Senior Intelligence Source tells me there is agreement among most of the 17 Intelligence agencies that COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan lab. The source stressed that the release is believed to be a MISTAKE, and was not intentional.

This means that at least one strain of the Corona Virus was messed with by humans. This would mean that someone at the lab had done something that caused the virus to be released into the public. How could a virology lab allow that kind of accident to happen unless China is so sloppy with regulations, that it just doesn't care or isn't aware of what happens at it's labs? If anything this would mean that the Chinese Government is in damage control over this rather then cover-up of an intentional act. It looks more and more that the virus "came from China", and not "China did it".

I think we should start asking who controls the lab? Sure it might be a Chinese Lab, but is it though? Has anyone bought off people that work there? What do we really know about the lab?

How could "Intelligence Sources" know that it was a "MISTAKE" unless they know more than they are saying. Wasn't it revealed in one of our "Q" threads that "something-something" was tainted around the same time this virus started to hit the public? If this was all a cover-up, then who is covering-up what?
edit on 2-5-2020 by Guyfriday because: how does a space bar equal post?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Following up on the finding of extra spaces at the end of some lines in Q4045, I've found that there are 296 post lines with this extra space; on the following posts/lines:

Q4021/3 "Think CIA"... 3 days?
Q4015/2 "Control of the narrative?"... 2 people?

4014/5,10,24 = 39
4012/1
4008/1,7 = 8 or 1x7 - 1 week?
4003/9
4002/6
3993/3,7 = 3 weeks?
3990/22
3967/2
3966/1,7 = 8 or 1x7 - 1 week?
3931/2,7,12 = 1 year delta + 2 weeks?
3918/4
3915/7,14 = 3 weeks
3911/4
3907/3,5,16,18 = 42 = 6 weeks or Bill Clinton?
3907/5,16,18 = 39
3906/13,14,16,17,18 = 78

3905/4,8,10,11,12,19,24,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,36,45,49,51,52 = 558 hours/days?

I've added a column on "Crumb Analysis" tab of spreadsheet to automatically flag these up!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Waiting with baited breath for 5/5 cranky!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/02/20 (Sat) 23:16:461a100f (1) No.9006940

File (hide): bde8f293886502f⋯.jpg (46.99 KB, 640x503, 640:503, EWzD4lYXsAAJVbF.jpg) (h) (u)

twitter.com...

The World is waking up.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 2-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join