It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Speaking of Flynn, I had trouble finding this, so it's a delayed reply to the question of why DS hates Flynn.

and Stone.

So non Sun Tzu like of Stone. You don't signal your intentions to the enemy unless you want them to believe that is your intent when it is a trick.

I don't see any trick up Rogers sleeves.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
THE COMMITTEE TO DRAFT MICHELLE OBAMA - for VP, filed April 29, 2020.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Well, now we know she's a liar because she said she wasn't interested.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

How about this one,

Have not attached a website full address, it may pay you to type the words given , that may - hopefully will - supply a wider set of findings, wish you luck, 'Cheers',

Testo-Enant

Testo-Enant may be available in the countries listed below.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Well, now we know she's a liar because she said she wasn't interested.

Maybe the money is right this time around.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Trump campaign:
Exposed: Democrats’ double standard on believing women

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Trump campaign:
Exposed: Democrats’ double standard on believing women

Flawlessly brutal.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

First Lady Michelle Obama, watching a 4th of July parade with her husband, Hussein: "All This Celebration for a Damn Flag". Barack Hussein nods in approval.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Speaking of Flynn, I had trouble finding this, so it's a delayed reply to the question of why DS hates Flynn.

and Stone.

So non Sun Tzu like of Stone. You don't signal your intentions to the enemy unless you want them to believe that is your intent when it is a trick.

Maybe Stone is doing his part as swamp creature to simply sound the alarm. Or he's simply full of brown stuff.

Flynn was already investigated and resigned by that point. 6 months earlier. He wasn't charged for another 4 months.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

"regaining" power.

Not "control" and not "maintaining."

At no other time have they lost power, the have only replaced the actors with other actors.

The presumed destruction of supply lines of Humans As Currency factors here.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

and Stone.

Maybe Stone is doing his part as swamp creature to simply sound the alarm. Or he's simply full of brown stuff.

Flynn was already investigated and resigned by that point. 6 months earlier. He wasn't charged for another 4 months.

Flynn was fired by President Trump for lying to VP Mike Pence. Mike Pence said yesterday he now doubts Flynn was lying.

Why did Pence/Trump think Flynn was lying in 2017, but now believe he was telling them the truth?

Trump/Pence was suckered and lied to by the FBI too?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There has been a connection made to Q DROP #4059. It has the woman in the field with the sunset/sunrise. File name
peace_power_spirit.jpg
The link has the same header as the picture Q used

Link to Organization

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
That song was written about the time Boris Yeltsin was pres of Russia and the Soviets had collapsed and capitulated. Thus the Gorky Park line. They gave in to E Germany tearing down the wall and reuniting. Along with releasing the other Eastern European nations behind the Iron Curtain.

Great song by a German band with a great Rock sound.

The Cultural Cold War music history. First I've heard of this...
I'd prefer it to not be true, it's a really good song and I'd hate it to be tainted.

Did The CIA Write SCORPIONS' Song "Wind Of Change?

@Patrick Radden Keefe

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
There has been a connection made to Q DROP #4059. It has the woman in the field with the sunset/sunrise. File name
peace_power_spirit.jpg
The link has the same header as the picture Q used

Link to Organization

Peace and the Power of the Spirit
David Langness•Dec 21, 2017

The date of the Human Trafficking Asset Seizure EO.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Doctor whose video was removed from YouTube for calling for an end to shutdowns speaks out:

twitter.com...

link   
Doubled up
edit on 2-5-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

and Stone.

Flynn was fired by President Trump for lying to VP Mike Pence. Mike Pence said yesterday he now doubts Flynn was lying.

Why did Pence/Trump think Flynn was lying in 2017, but now believe he was telling them the truth?

He lied to Pence. He told him he didn't discuss sanctions with Russia. Pence then went on the news circuit and told everyone he didn't talk about sanctions. Well, he did. He lied. Or Pence lied to the press. One or the other.

Lying about that isn't criminal. Talking about sanctions isn't illegal. But the administration was so caught up in the "Russia, Russia, Russia"- news cycle that they dumped Flynn. They probably understandably and naively believed that the press and intelligence agencies wouldn't mount a three year effort to unseat him based on complete BS, and that dismissing Flynn would "quarantine" the problem, insulate the Veep and President, and end it. It didn't.

Meanwhile, the FBI had set a perjury trap to force it, and later decided to charge him to get him to cooperate with Mueller. Separate issues.

Pence is a snake, too. "More inclined to believe" doesn't exonerate Flynn. We know Flynn lied to Pence or Pence lied to the press and they sacrificed Flynn's job to insulate the administration from Russia press.

My guess is the second. I would guess Trump and Pence knew Flynn had talked to the Russians about sanctions. Not remotely criminal. Entirely proper things to discuss. But when the great Red Scare hoax started, the administration cut bait to avoid anything remotely looking Russia-friendly. Flynn was the fall guy. Nothing illegal, they just fired him when the story broke to insulate themselves from the bad press. They were probably brutally honest with Flynn about it. "Looks bad. We're going to deny everything and let you go." This administration is obsessed with optics.

They probably never thought for a minute that the Feds would later end up with a Special Counsel based on bull snip, and that they'd squeeze Flynn to flip on Trump. How do you foresee that?

But either Flynn lied to Pence, or Pence is still lying to the press. No two ways about it.
edit on 2-5-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I like the implications of that.

originally posted by: carewemust

and Stone.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yup, I'm keeping up... All posts up to Q4076 uploaded to s/sheet as well as 34 tweets!

Will post a link around 12:30pm EST.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
My my lot off doctor going down

nypost.com...

Second Russian doctor plunges to their death amid coronavirus outbreak

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join